[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/unifeels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14

File: 1443411663107s.jpg (7KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443411663107s.jpg
7KB, 209x250px
Welcome. Choose no more than two stats:

>Social life
>Physical and mental health
>Good grades
>>
>slept through two classes
>it's only the first week

Kms? y/y?
>>
>>34064707
I chose
>none
I would chose
>social life
>health
>>
File: 33jdjd03.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
33jdjd03.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>34064707
The jews go me, lads.
What happens when you can't pay for the previous semester and can't register during the current one? Do they kick you out?
>>
File: 1472018052925.gif (15KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1472018052925.gif
15KB, 645x773px
>>34064707
Exam tomorrow.
I've only covered about 85% of what's on it.
Lost motivation.
There's always next month.
>>
>>34064707
>no lectures on wednesdays
its a good feel
>>
first class yesterday and we have a quiz tomorrow on three chapters on the book

kill me pls
>>
Ill ask you robots for help then.... Just sent off my UCAS for uni, all my options are well above my grade range except one, is there any hope for me? Im 20 now and didnt go when I was 18 cause I didnt think it was for me but now I think im ready.

As for OP, I think I'd got for Grades and good physical and mental.
>>
>>34065206
I know people who got like BBC who got offers from typical AAA unis. Now that they get the shekels regardless of if youre a mongoloid they make it hard to fail. That is, in the UK. It also depends how much competition there is for your course, if its medicine then no way but something like classics will likely take what it can get.
>>
>>34064707
Eh, I have well-adjusted high school friends who have all three. Meanwhile I have
>no social life (in the literal sense that no one on this campus knows my name)
>mediocre grades (dropped three classes this semester because I'm a fuckup but GPA isn't bad overall)
>ok physical health
>shit mental health
>>
>>34064707
The first two obviously.

I'm not 18 so Good grades don't mean shi.

Like everyone else over 25 I stopped listing the actual grades on work forms and things years ago.
>>
I got a 3.8 GPA, lift, but only social life is friendship with libertarian leaning autists.

I also attend a state school though and it's pretty cheap.
>>
Did pretty well last semester, here's hoping I can keep it up
>>
>>34065230
Im applying for Japanese and Japanese with History, its not something im new to, I've been doing it for 3 years but in my last year I started to struggle with depression and anxiety and basically failed my A-level in Japanese with a D grade.

My hope is that they see that despite me having bad grades they understand that I have been doing it and am passionate for it.

For reference my options are
UCLAN
Sheffield
Manchester

With UCLAN being the place im most likely to be accepted.
>>
File: 1482426404816.jpg (33KB, 502x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482426404816.jpg
33KB, 502x480px
>>34065269
>only social life is friendship with libertarian leaning autists
I know that feel.
What's worse is that they seem like the only sane people in a sea of SJWs and monarchists.
>>
>>34065288
it sounds pretty niche and something where a good personal statement would make a difference. Where did you go where you could do Japanese A level? Good luck, i wish i was doing something like that. My course is huge, impersonal and everyone on it is a cunt.
>>
>>34065338
I'm actually a White Nationalist
>>
>>34065355
At least you're not a monarchist. Even tho your political declaration seems like a meme.
I'm right-center.
>>
>>34065352
Thanks! My college let me do it, I was there for 3 years so I did GCSE>AS>A level.

I thought my personal statement was good. Im not fussed where I go as long as I actually get accepted. One of my options is a foundation year as well just in case I need something to bargain with.
>>
>>34065355

lol white nationalists are literal cucks since they cut off their ability to pass on their genetics to non-whites
>>
have to study for resits, want to start on time. can't concentrate without real pressure
>>
>>34065459
Nihongo o benkyou shimashita ka?
I wish id had the opportunity to learn that at school. Self studying is really difficult.
>>
File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
Redpill me on Adderall falamam
>>
>>34065546
You'll get there friendo. I spent some time in the summer in Japan and one of the biggest things I noticed was;
1. My Japanese is still poor, I met school kids and could hardly converse with them cause they wanted to talk about random shit I couldnt keep up.
2. Im terrible at Kanji but thats ok. I met a guy in a park in Kyoto who wanted to speak English with me and told me not to worry about Kanji because hes 60 now and hasnt wrote any Kanji for the past 20 years thanks to phones and the like doing auto kanji.

Not to say you shouldnt try and write them just dont worry as long as you can read them.
>>
File: Suicide Pepe 2.png (270KB, 727x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Pepe 2.png
270KB, 727x1083px
>>34065556
Off by one
>end me
>>
>>34065556
Adderall IS a red pill
>>
>>34065637
So does it works? Tips on how using it without frying my brain?
>>
>>34065659
Look at your pic. Adderall is a pill that is red. That was the joke.
>>
>>34065677
It looks more like orange to me senpai
>>
>>34065724
It was a good opportunity you fag
>>
>>34065556
Ok adderall is good but only in dire situations. If you take adderall like a couple days before a test/paper is due youre not going to get any work done instead youre going to want to clean, exercise and socialize. Instead take adderall the night before a test or exam becuase then you will actually realize that if you dont do this now you will actually fail which will help you motivate to do the work. Once youre doing the work adderall will really help you concentrate and you could possibly work for a straight 6 hours.
Dont take adderall everyday however as it well fry your brain. Your dopamine receptors would be fucked and once you stop taking it the withdrawls are horrible. If you do want to take it everyday only take 5mg everday and under no circumstances to not randomly stop one day.
>>
>>34065779
Is it ok to take it maybe twice a month or something like that?
>>
Highschoolfag here, since you guys have experience in college, what would you say is the best major if I want to make top tier money yet enjoy my job in the future?
>>
>>34065838
I think as little as possible is the best thing to do. Take it only on the leadup to exams if at all.
>>
>>34065863
It depends on what you like, what country you live in and how much money you have now.
>>34065871
What about ritalin? I heard it is less neurotoxic.
>>
>>34065556
it's literally amphetamine that you can buy from pharmacy
>>
>>34065838
Honestly you could take it once a week and your brain would be totally fine. Like I said you're not going to want to work on it because the high is so incredible. You really feel euphoric and just overall godlike while on it. I would say just take it for fun because its really great. Like I said if you're going to take it to study or whatever make sure you actually have to do asap or else you just want to enjoy the high.
>>
>>34065939
Id say the same thing for anything like that.
>>
>>34065939
I don't want any "whatever you want" bs desu. I'm good at public speaking and I enjoy mathematics. From Massachusetts, considering UMass Amherst although I could get into most private unis, I'm lower middle class.
Blackbot also, if that might help employers hire me.
>>
>>34066035
I should say go for economics than, that's what I'm studying too.
I'm European though, here you would go in a private university for that, I don't know much about the situation in the US.
>>
>>34065863
Computer Science and Math is usually pretty good for job opportunities, but whether you enjoy it depends entirely on whether you like math.
>>
>>34064707
>social life
None
>physical health/mental health
Skinny fat but able get enough sleep and not stressed
>grades
Got two As and an F last semester but retaking the class I got an F in to replace it.

I'm in this weird spot where I want a girlfriend but I don't want to have to deal with having a girlfriend at the same time
>>
>>34066067
>>34066079
Economics seems extremely boring and mundane. I was thinking the tech sector but it seems like there'll be too many people who ent into tech jobs by the time I get out. Also is going to an in state college like UMass Amherst a meme? Or should I go to a private uni like Boston University?
>>
File: 3543543535435436.jpg (36KB, 1193x715px) Image search: [Google]
3543543535435436.jpg
36KB, 1193x715px
>>34064707
I don't have any of those stats wtf
>>
>>34064707
only have good grades, would gladly give them up for the other two
>>
i dont need a social life. im better on my own
>>
One of my classes ended up being a weird hippy thing where we didn't have essays or tests but had to go out into the community and interview people, then reflect on what they told us.

I switched the fuck of of that to something else. New class has already met twice so I'm a little nervous about already being behind but at least I won't have to talk to people
>>
>>34066119
boston u is a meme, it's barely better than state schools. if you went to a top 20 school it would be worth it
>>
>>34065269
>>34065338

What's wrong with libertarianism?

oregano
>>
>Final semester
>9 credits
>MWF off
> Can graduate with a 3.1 if I get As in all 3
Im gonna make it
>>
File: thingken of curahzee.jpg (51KB, 960x832px) Image search: [Google]
thingken of curahzee.jpg
51KB, 960x832px
>tfw thinking of starting a uni meme page
How do I promote it while staying anonymous?
>>
>>34067030
Print posters
>>
File: 1482824515155.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482824515155.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>34064707
>I'm close to graduating but never talked to an advisor
>>
>>34065288
What grades do you have altogether?
>>
>>34066680
Nothing wrong with them. They're just very smug and heavy.
>>
>>34066678
So I could go to UMass Amhest come out debt free with a 3.9 GPA and go to a top tier grad school right after?
>>
>>34066678
All colleges are a meme
>T. Private college student with brother at top state uni
>>
>>34067601
if you're going to grad school then undergrad rankings are a complete meme. no one gives a fuck where you went to school as long as your gpa is good. you should still go somewhere that has good research opportunities for your major, though.
>>
File: 1464702169417.jpg (74KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
1464702169417.jpg
74KB, 507x338px
>>34064707
>Social life
Have friends, and gf, but all are very superficial except gf, pretty much alone still in my head all the time
>Physical and mental health
try to excercise but school and laziness gets in the way, paranoid all the time, social anxiety, borderline. Drugs don't help
>Good grades
great grades, about to graduate with a cs degree, enjoy programming, need to find a job
>>
>>34066119
BU doesn't have an IS degree but they may be adding it next year. Their CS program is good but if you really don't like it you'll hate yourself. BU does have good student employment for tech jobs so you can Deffo get experience
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 296x296px
How long do you you guys usually take to write essays?

I have around 6000 words left of my 8000 I have to do for two essays by the 19th, it seems like no time at all even though I know it's a lot really.
>>
>>34064707
I'd just chose social life since then you'd be too brain dead to even notice anything
>>
>>34068110

Actually good essays will take a few days. An essay that gets a good grade can be done in one night.

I compiled 2000 words of absolute bull in about 2-3 hours and earned an 80%.

If you can't schedule and only have a few hours, concentration is key. Consider Addies.
>>
>>34067030

On what platform?

Also, is this based on the common /robot is anonymously popular among the peers who don't know him in real life but he sees every day and they talk about his internet alter ego/ fantasy?
>>
>completely alone, no friends, nothing
>wednesdays off
>spent the whole day in the library reading through the material even though its intro to the course stuff and it won't be examined
Beats sitting alone in my room I guess. I'm really fucking lonely.
>>
I've choosen zero, lad.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 800x1200px
>>34068155
I've always just written everything the day it's due but I'm three years in now and need a good grade. The lecturers put exemplary essays out for us to read and it just seems like an impossible standard of quality even if I had a month.

Say I do 9 hours a day starting tomorrow, that's still only 72 hours in total which means 90 words an hour. When you take into account editing, referencing, reading secondary criticism and all that shit it's still a lot to do in a short amount of time.

This time last year I did 9000 words of what I thought was complete arse starting only 24 hours before the deadline, obviously working flat. I got it handed in and it got an ok grade, it seems like to get a really good mark you have to spend so much time on it.
>>
Todays maths exam literally raped me.
>>
>>34064707

>social life
Have some people here and there but nothing really consistent

>Physical health and mental health

Last semester I was about to have a mental breakdown. Im a skelly fag but I've always been like this. I will change this though.

>good grades

Not going the way i want desu, I know I can do better

Overall I would choose mental and physical health and good grades. If I have superb mental health then I dont need people
>>
File: f47vbRY.png (602KB, 963x720px)
f47vbRY.png
602KB, 963x720px
>get wagecuck job to help pay for books
>leave uni at 3:45
>they're giving me 4-11 schedules 5 times a week
>say this is too much and I need less hours less days, give them my schedule
>gives me a few 4 hour shifts a week
>schedules them during my school hours
>>
I have to find a partner for a lab. I am incapable of doing it. They will probably pair me with some /stupid/ or I will have to do everything by muself.
>>
>>34068277

You're overthinking it, senpai.

The essays are graded by humans, usually jaded TAs and/or professors who have hundreds of others to read. All you have to do is make it stand out a little. Don't work on making the whole essay a masterpiece, because they're unlikely to grade 100% anyway. Focus on your strongest portions. Have a good introduction/conclusion. Have a couple of sentences per paragraph that relly maek u thikn and a few others that just sound nice.

Do you realize how much bullshit is in the english language? At least 1/4 of every sentence has words that are basically meaningless. You might use words like "the" "and" "so" over 1000 times.

If you really want to dedicate your time to composing excellent essays that you can be proud of, feel free to actually edit and analyze the entire composition until its perfect. But if you just want the good grade, chances are you're your own toughest critic. You got this
>>
>>34068374
How? I also have to find a job, but have no idea how and too awkward to ask anyone for help.
>>
>>34068434
Because they're either legitimately retarded or there is massive miscommunication going on.

I'm also not in their system yet so I can't clock in through the machine or use a price gun yet, despite me being there 3 weeks now. I think I might just quit, this shit company is not worth working for.
>>
>>34065556
i cant take pills but can you pop the capsule and sprinkle the little balls over like ice cream or something
>>
>>34068110
Legit 6k seems large but its nothing. When I was writing my personal statement my first draft was 10k words that I wrote in 4 hours. Just go for it and if you hit a wall just sleep on it til the next day and pick up where you left of.
>>
>>34068486

>Because they're either legitimately retarded or there is massive miscommunication going on.

Retail HR always suffers from both at once, anon.

If you can, do seasonal retail to pay for books during breaks. It's the worst of the worst but it's over after a few weeks and you earn at least a good few hundred for textbooks the next semester. Retail pay isn't worth getting in the way of school.
>>
File: 20170111_140627-min.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_140627-min.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>tfw I attend Harvard University
I just stumbled upon this haven for the unintelligent, you all amuse me
>>
>>34064707
I have 1 and 3. Health is semi. Body is fairly good, nourishment is okaye, drugs smoking and alcohol are too abundant.

Mentally I'm a wreck. People are starting to comment on how I'm different than anyone else.
>>
>>34068486
Lad, I just asked HOW did you grt this work.
>>
>>34068578

>tfw I attend MIT

you are filth to me you plebian, how stupid you gotta be to go to harvard lmao
>>
>>34068187
probably kikebook since everyone from my uni's on there
I've got a few good ideas about what I'll upload, but anonymity is crucial since I'm bound to offend people.
>>
>>34068652
Lol I go accepted into both but I attend Harvard because of my passion in microbial sciences. I'll be at the medical school after my bachelors, I hope you can say the same :)
>>
>>34068657

Sounds amusing. Just don't let the fuzz find you and kick you out for being "politically insensitive" and "not representative of the school."
>>
>>34067030
If your memes are accessible to normies, they'll probably promote it for you. Normies love that shit.
>>
>>34066712
16 credits here but on same boat
>>
>>34068647
I just went online and found the job on snagajob or whatever, nothing really interesting
>>
alrite lads so i stayed up all night last night to reset my sleep schedule.

made it through to now, it's 3pm and i want to take a nap so fucking badly. but i have to wait until 12 or so to sleep in order to get on a normal schedule

how to stay awake until then
>>
I have some 'friends' ( 4-5 ) but i know 75% of them are just school friends like they wouldn't want to get out with me.
I'll go to Uni next year and the second thing that scares me is that i fear i'll just be too shy to approach people and end up alone for 5 years. I feel like if you are isolated for so much time your mental health will take a hit.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.