[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genetic girls vs Trans girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Mariandale.full.1418279.jpg (572KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
Mariandale.full.1418279.jpg
572KB, 800x950px
Why is it that /r9k/ hates on regular women so much, yet will mostly drool all over a transgirl?

I say mostly because some people here will still leave insults about trannies while they fap to them.
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 1280x853px
Because (no insult) most guys here can't get a regular woman. If you're not getting the results you want, it can make you bitter.

Some guys hate women but they still want to fuck them. Some guys here hate women but can't fight their attraction to them. But their hate is so strong that they turn to the next "best" thing, which is traps. They like the skinny, pale girl look and the only type of transsexual that offers that look are traps.

So bitter woman haters who want to do away with women completely started forcing trap threads on us. This attracted actual traps and their shills, who are natural attention whores and do nothing other than obsess about sex and their gender.

So you have trap enthusiasts/fetishists, traps and trap shills all posting here and they drown out the straight (or normal gay) guys who hate Stacy but still want to fuck her and replace straight threads with propaganda about how Bob in a dress is better.

But nothing can compare to the feminine voice, the soft skin and real, non HRT-induced curves of a natty gal.
>>
>>34063971
Some people fap to trannies but never talk about it / brag about it / praise trannies openly. People who spam trap-praising threads are horrible though. Even if you like traps, you don't wanna see them 24/7.

To answer your first question, it's because traps have male brains. They don't suffer from typical female bullshit and you can actually have a meaningful conversation with them because of their male brains.
>>
>>34064105
Jeezus, I'm not even gonna read dat shit.

>>34063971
Genetic gurls are basic bitches and do zero work to look hot, Biologically they've got in made +a million orbiters.

Where as a good trap puts in lots of hard work and effort to look good (shout out 2 Robin Banks <3)

Hair removal, weight loss, learning how to make-up etc...

I appreciate the effort and result of said effort.

Plus since they're humble and have worked hard to get where they are, they'll still talk to you IRL and in threads.

Basic pretty bitches will only pick and talk to the hottest guy.

If more women would actually TALK to us as equals, then perhaps I wouldn't need to get my rocks off from someone else.
>>
>>34064700
Of course you're not gonna read it, because you're one of the people I was writing about: so desperate for interaction with women that you'll settle for guys with girl clothes on and convince yourself that they're just as good, or better, than a natural woman.
>>
>>34063971
I fap to trannies because I hate myself
>>
>>34064783
Fuck you, Stephen King.

Yes, I crave interaction, Who doesn't?
And since most women (atleast all the ones I've known) are shallow, vapid and completely soul-less egomaniacs, Traps are objectively better.

All women probably aren't like that, and when I finally find one who's a nice person, capable of caring about other people, Then I'll marry the fug outta her, a diamond ring, proper ceremony, everything.

But at this current rate, I'm set to singlehandedly cure cancer and find bigfoot simultaneously.
>>
>>34065047
Most traps are fucked in the head. If they had the minds of males, they wouldn't be traps. They're perpetually unsatisfied attention whores. They're men who feel like women on the inside but they're not. How can a person like that be better than a female?
>(they can't)
>>
File: 1478665099450.png (266KB, 360x521px) Image search: [Google]
1478665099450.png
266KB, 360x521px
>>34063971
where can i find Genetic monster girls?
>>
Traps usually have:
>lower standards
>mental illnesses
>both

that, combined with a "social outcast" meme usually surrounds traps, means that autists empathize with them a lot easier than with biological women.
>"SHE(he)'S JUST LIKE MEE XD!!"

>>34065047
exhibit A.
>>
>>34064173
>To answer your first question, it's because traps have male brains
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>34063971
Traps are 100% fucking worse than regular women. This place is so mired in its own so-called redpill ideology that they can't accept it though. Women have a problem in today's society caused by men and trannies are mentally fucking I'll 100% of the time. Both are bad, but /r9k/ is so stupid and oblivious that they can't admit they're wrong
>>
>>34065309
just because you want life on easy mode and prostate stimulation doesn't mean you have a female brain, anon
>>
I dislike transgirls even more, just give me a cute bf instead, even crossdressing weirds me out in some ways. Give me people who aren't meme trash, boy or girl.
>>
File: 1483449060441.png (532KB, 900x668px) Image search: [Google]
1483449060441.png
532KB, 900x668px
>>34065500
science means i have a female brain

but i won't deny i want life on easy mode, to be cute, boobs and prostate simulation too
>>
>>34065500
the science shows at least some trannies have sex divergent brains, though 4chan's spam filter won't let me link the relevant studies
neurology memes aside, if you think traps think more like men than women you've never talked to one
i'm talking to a cute trans girl, she's exactly like any roastie born that way, maybe a little more smarter and ambitious but not more than i've seen in the general female population
>>
File: 1211029062911.jpg (77KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1211029062911.jpg
77KB, 560x560px
Transgirls are submissive and feminine. These two key traits are missing in most modern biogirls, thanks to the exposure to feminism and capitalism.
>>
>>34065642
This is untrue though. You're falling for the meme. The Internet likes to make women seem worse than they actually are. I take it your only interaction with women are the loud, trashy Stacy kind.
>>
File: 1483331038555.png (11KB, 519x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483331038555.png
11KB, 519x508px
>trans """"""""girls""""""""

bubblybubglubbyorigional
>>
>>34063971

I've had a lot of bad experiences with women and know that they view me as inferior to them, whereas I've never met an irl trap, so it's easier for me to fantasize about traps since there is no pain associated with them. I know that's sad but oh we'll.
>>
>>34063971
>what's the difference between a woman and a man
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.