[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

white wimmenz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Why does /r9k/ hate white women?

If you're a white guy, they're more or less closest to our ideal. They mirror us best in temperament,demeanor and attitude - on average. They're the least likely to have cultural issues/divides with. They are the only women who are going to give birth to white children for you. I know you guys love your asian waifus, but asians are just too different from us: Take animals, asian girls don't actually love animals like white women do, they just view them as fashion accessories. They're also a lot more materialistic.

Whatever problems white women have, white men are also partially to blame for. Look at how many commitment-phobic men there are these days. Women and men are not supposed to be antagonistic forces, but complementary ones.
>>
Don't worry. Neither white women nor asian women will want to be with you so you'll never have the problem of picking between the two.
>>
>>34063531
You have too high an opinion of women's judgment.
>>
Some here would argue that white women love animals a little too much.
>>
File: zhongguonvren.png (67KB, 584x413px) Image search: [Google]
zhongguonvren.png
67KB, 584x413px
>Asian women

No thank you.
>>
File: t1m.png (68KB, 581x414px) Image search: [Google]
t1m.png
68KB, 581x414px
>>34063697
>Asian women

This Korean girl alternates between getting fucked by white guys she meets off Tinder and then posting things like this on twitter.

How the fuck could anyone marry this?
>>
>>34063697
>>34063716
Those aren't real Asians. Just like those Latinas that suck off Chad at frat parties aren't real Latinas. Just like those black girls who talk like Valley Girls aren't real black girls.

They're colored girls that grew up with people who looked and acted nothing like their own people so they adapted to their environment and became what you posted.
>>
>>34063697
>>34063716
Weebs of both sexes need to face the rope.
>>
>>34063733
Incorrect. They're Asians through and through, they're using the white privilege meme to status signal to peers that they have adopted a polarized form of status quo ethics/morality in order to "gain face".

They also see undermining white majorities in white countries as beneficial in the long term. If you don't believe me, ask yourself how many of them "call out" other Asians for blatantly "racist" practices and language, or how many agitate for Asian countries to make their countries' immigration policies as permissive as those of America/Europe.

They would never hold their own people to the standards they seek to impose on whites.
>>
>>34063827
>They're Asians through and through
They only became "Asian" after college. They probably had no Asian friends before they graduated high school and most likely actively avoided other Asians. They both have probably said "I don't like Asian guys" at some point in their life. They probably both have wished they were white, blonde haired Stacys all through grade school.

The only reason they're going this hard now is because of overcorrection. After colleg, they realized being Asian is nothing to be ashamed of and they're doing this whole "white privilege" thing out of guilt for their self hatred.

All of their Asian friends probably come from weird People Of Color groups instead of people who they met naturally growing up.
>>
>>34063892
Unfortunately as marginal as you suggest they are, this tendency will grow.

It is in the nature of racial groups to compete and attempt to undermine each other. America is basically a big multiracial empire clusterfuck composed of different competing tribes at this point.
>>
>>34063716
Kek. Tim. She was a lolita in a comm I used to go to.
>>
>>34063892

You're basically agreeing with him but adding that "this is just the result of living in a diverse environment".

I agree, racial diversity is itself the primary determinant of racial conflict. The less racial diversity, the better. This is objective, mathematical fact.
>>
>>34063508
Don't assume what my ideals are, you faggot.
>>
>>34064827
What are your ideals then?
>>
File: gator.jpg (46KB, 750x577px) Image search: [Google]
gator.jpg
46KB, 750x577px
>>34064904
He's a cuck who likes non-white women. If you are white and you date non-white people, you are an enabler of their entitlement complex.

Pic related.
>>
File: le patriarchy.jpg (115KB, 960x832px) Image search: [Google]
le patriarchy.jpg
115KB, 960x832px
>>34063508
>also partially to blame for
Men bear just as much blame as women for modern degeneracy, if not more. Most men succumb to as many of its various excesses as they can in much the same way women do. Its also worth mentioning that most of the influential thinkers and politicians that led us into this cultural pit were men.
>>
>>34065085
Yes, that's why MRA and Nigtow are ridiculous.
>>
>>34064595
>racial diversity
What we're describing isn't racial diversity. This is dropping a token race in with a bunch of people who are nothing like them so they're either on two different extreme sides of the spectrum, either self hating or a wildly racist SJW.

I grew up in a place that was actually diverse. We had a good mix of blacks, Hispanics, Asians and whites. We were all living in the same shitty neighborhood, all poor, etc. There were very few racists and no self haters.

Diversity isn't the problem, I don't think. It's the fact that parents drop their kids in the middle of Caucusville, U.S.A., where no one looks like them or has a similar culture, where white is the default and then wonder why their kids end up being weirdos.
>>
>>34065369
Racial conflict within a given zone is primarily a function of racial diversity. There is no way around this simple factual equation.
>>
>>34066190
That's usually because one group isn't used to the other. If they all have been living in close proximity to each other for the past 30+ years, it's not as much of a problem.
>>
>>34066426
LOL yeah. Just like contemporary America isn't a shithole of black riots every other week. Chinese American spies defended by their own community. Etc.

There's no mythical future where these groups are all going to prioritise some nonsense civic identity above their racial one. Do NOT kid yourself.
>>
Who is OPs pic?
>>
>>34063697
>>34063716
Worst women in America by a long shot.
>>
>>34064904
They are none of your business.
>>34064979
Fuck off I can stick my dick in whatever I want. You racists are actually the dumbest bastards on the planet. You talk about your racial pride and spend more time fucking over your own people than people you deem inferior. You're a parasite that has to rely on your looks to convince people you don't cause as much harm to them because you look like them but actually do more harm than anyone of any other race. You'd sit around talking about your racial pride you'd step over a dying white man in the streets like it was nothing. Keep trying to sell your bullshit because it's the only thing that keeps you from getting your ass stomped in by other people white people. You're pro white like a multimillionaire that pays minimum wage to his workers is pro labour
fuckers
>>
>>34067588
>talks about "racists" as if we're the minority

Go to China m8. Racism is the norm in the world. Anti-Racism is a uniquely white pathology.
>>
>>34067436
Cintia Dicker, a Brazilian model. European heritage like most of them.
>>
>>34067727
So you're argument is;
>strength in #'s rather than any self merit

Pretty much confirms what I thought
>>
>>34063508
>white women vote en masse for mass immigration
>complain about rape, toxic masculinity, and how they don't feel safe going out

Haha, you reap what you sow.
>>
>>34069326
They vote for immigration because they have been programmed to by decades of propaganda.

Early 20th century women, even feminists, were staunch xenophobes and segragationalists. This isn't an issue with "the nature of women" or whatever, it's literal brainwashing. Go look into who exactly is doing the brainwashing and then blame them instead of just taking the easy way out and hating women.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.