[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you enjoy that other don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1112847474773.jpg (214KB, 1058x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1112847474773.jpg
214KB, 1058x1411px
For me it's assembling furniture, especially ikea shit.

It's comfy, also the wood always smells nice and fresh.

I'm not even that good at DIY, but I'm great at this (I don't especially considering consider it difficult however)

Any other anons like to do shit that others generally dislike
>>
>>34063102
I love to poop, not because of any scat shit but because
it feels good in my ass
>>
>>34063149
I think that's quite a common one desu
>>
>>34063102
i can see that being really comfy

i really like falling asleep, i dont think its necessarily uncommon, but i really enjoy drifting off. i think its the release of responsibility. best thing ever is to wake up in the middle of the night and get that sweet second going to sleep sensation
>>
I like DIY too. Its satisfying and a bit of a puzzle. You get to use your body too which feels nice.
>>
>>34063102
I work in a small furniture warehouse so I do that 10 hours a day, and honestly it's not all that bad
>>
File: DFW_SF.png (300KB, 382x442px) Image search: [Google]
DFW_SF.png
300KB, 382x442px
mhm, I get a lot of stuff from ikea next Monday.

If anybody here likes to set up stuff and lives in Vienna, Austria, please reply.
>>
i like to look at rooms and imagine how i would furnish it
for example when im sitting on the toilet i imagine where everything would be if the toilet was my entire apartment
every night before bed i imagine what my imaginary remote cabin would look like
>>
Doing mindless, banal, repetitive work. Only thing I'm good at and it's perfect as long as I don't have to socialize.
>>
cleaning

i dont know why but its soothing to me
>>
Being stoned in a dark room lit by a tv screen and seeing the smoke linger at eye level. Brings back memories of the first time I smoked weed when I was a kid.
>>
>>34064131
this
falling asleep is the only thing i look forward to
>>
>>34063102
> i really enjoy drifting off. i think its the release of responsibility.
Now imagine that with 1000x the comfyness and that moment lasting 4-6 hours, and you have heroin
>>
>>34063102
I love wasting my time by doing nothing but liying in my bed
>>
My answer is pretty lame but i enjoy rope a dopes in flight sims a little too much. Gives me a serious adrenaline rush even against shitty AI. My hands would be shaking after i pulled off a good one.
>>
Driving out of town alone really far to dinners in the middle of no where to have lunch or dinner.
I also enjoy cleaning, moping floors the most of all.
Reading out aloud, pretending I'm reading to a audience.
Flattening mcdonals cheese-burgers with something heavy like a big book before eating them.
Pretending to be a scare ghost while I walk through the hall way at night.
>>
>>34065928
The diner thing sounds comfy
>>
>>34063102
I really love crossword puzzles. Not the NY times ones, those are hard as fuck. But not super easy ones either. I just dig crosswords. Most people I've met hate them though, desu
>>
I enjoy changing bedding. People say it's a pain in the arse especially changing the duvet cover but I find it pretty relaxing.

Driving out on country roads trying to go in one direction (e.g East) and seeing how far I can go, or just driving down a country road and seeing where the road takes me. It makes for a nice little adventure when I'm our nightdriving.
>>
-Collecting and classifying memes.
-Making evolutionary trees of memes
-Editing Wikipedia pages on meme related stuff
-Adding new memes to KnowYourMemes
-Write "proper use of memes" tutorials and manuals
Etc.
>>
File: Flannel Pepe.png (1MB, 797x800px)
Flannel Pepe.png
1MB, 797x800px
- Being /out/side/
Not too uncommon but I really like just being outdoors. Sometimes I go live in a tent the woods for a few days and come back to my mum's house.

- Planning Trips
I'm going on a road trip around the US next year and honestly I'm just having so much fun planning out routes on Google My Maps, and reading up about fun cheesey tourist attractions that I want to see.

- Organizing/Tidying my room
I'm constantly re-arranging the items on my shelves because it's like a fun puzzle to me

- Having no gf
I don't think I even want one at this point. I don't understand the benefits. It's just a terrible meme like /nofap/ There's no reason to do it and I enjoy not participating in this meme
>>
>>34065022
Ist es weit von Simmering?
Scherz, ich verlass doch nicht die Wohnung.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.