[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

beards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: GcbPmKHLYE-14.png (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
GcbPmKHLYE-14.png
31KB, 300x250px
Why don't you grow a nice looking beard bots/borgs?
>be me
>winter break
>my face looks like a tween's
>decide not to shave and let my beard grow
>at the end of the holiday make some adjustments
>trim it a bit so it doesn't look like le reddit neckbeard
>shave off parts that don't grow even
>let mustache grow as a bonus effect

School starts again
>everyone notices my beard
>they say i actually look more mature
>girls smile at me when they see me, considering that i am a fucking cyborg
>"It suits you very well Anon!"

Holy shit, i didn't think this will actually work. Try it yourself and find a style that you enjoy.
>>
I already have a beard
>>
Because I can only grow a moustache, neckbeard, sideburns and a very small amount on my lower cheeks. Looks like shit.
>>
>>34062749
I'm shit at growing facial hair. I'd have to hide away in the mountains for like a year before I could get anything even remotely presentable.
>>
>>34062779

But for some reason I have tons of chest hair fug these genes
>>
I've got a goatee. Does it count?
>>
File: 2047.jpg (111KB, 538x720px) Image search: [Google]
2047.jpg
111KB, 538x720px
>>34062749
As soon as I got my first facial growth I knew that I wanted to have a beard. Lived thru a bit of ridicule in school, but it all was worth it in the end.

I don't remember how I look without one.
>>
>grew a beard, got it trimmed nice and was happy
> was in the local pub, drunk hot stacy told me that I was good looking without it (I didn't think she'd even seen me before)
>keep beard anyway because whatever
>one day slip with my razor, fuck up my beard so have to shave it
>see stacy in pub, avoid her incase she thinks I shaved it for her.

Top Kek, what a loser
>>
I've had my beard for 2 years now (Have had others) I enjoy having it and it hides my weak chin.
>>
>>34062749

>18
>can't grow any facial hair except a shitty tache

It's too late for me.
>>
letting it grow out again.
might shave it when it gets warm again
>>
File: 1484049217467.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484049217467.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>34062841
Sure it does!

>>34062779
I feel sorry for you m8. I believe there are some beard growing oils which do help a lot
>>
Already got one, plus a moustache.

My hair is auburn but my beard and moustache are bright red.
>>
>cyborg
gtfo normie
>>
>>34063275
My hair is dark brown but my beard is red

Thanks genetics
>>
>>34062930
It'll keep improving for at least 5 more years. You've barely even started
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>34063321
You are half ginger probably.
>>
>>34063360
Nah afraid not, it's do with having one mutated MC1R gene or something. Probably from the irish side of my family.
>>
>>34063514
I've got that shit too
Ordio
>>
File: thatfeelbadbeard.gif (26KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelbadbeard.gif
26KB, 633x758px
BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN'T
>>
>>34063321
You're like a ginger quadroon. Definitely a ginger in the woodpile
>>
>>34063558
that looks like a pretty decent beard anon
>>
Just don't turn into one of those guys who thinks their beard is their personality.
>>
>>34062749
because I can't just "let my beard grow", I don't have good genetics you fuck
>>
>>34062749
I have a beard, but should probably be less lazy about keeping it in shape.
>>
>>34062749
For some reason the beard in my chin doesn't grow much in the middle. It's like a W unless I try to hide it
>>
>>34063514
This is normal, your beard is supposed to be of a lighter shade than the hair on your head. There are beard dyes as well if it bothers you.
>>
File: photo (2).png (46KB, 170x165px) Image search: [Google]
photo (2).png
46KB, 170x165px
>>34062749
>Why don't you grow a nice looking beard bots/borgs?
I'm trying to it looks crappy because of weak moustache and connectors. I honestly look like a fat neanderthal with shaggy beard.
>>
File: 1484140470784.jpg (35KB, 466x522px) Image search: [Google]
1484140470784.jpg
35KB, 466x522px
>moustache hairs get longer but the growth is still sparse
>beard and moustache won't connect
>beard grows out in all different directions and can't be tamed no matter what I do
>chin hair naturally grows down into a villainous point because both sides of the chin hairs curve toward each other

Goatee without a moustache is my only option and I still manage to fuck that up. How far to the sides do you let it go? How far under and behind the chin do you let it go? There's so much variance in pictures of different dudes.
>>
>>34064937
Nah it doesn't bother me, rocked it for 2 years and people like it.
>>
>>34062749
I have next to no hair on my cheeks so if I grow it out it just looks like a bunch of pubes.
Best I can go for is a trimmed goatee.
>>
my facial hair grows in really sparsely but it grows in a natural goatee with light connectors. I've gotten complements but only from dudes.
>>
File: beach-boy-pepe.png (231KB, 584x301px) Image search: [Google]
beach-boy-pepe.png
231KB, 584x301px
>>34062749

Started uni with a beard in 2015 so people automatically ignore me. Me and my 2 other friends are the only beards in our class at uni and one of them is a hipster normie who talks to all the chicks while me and the other friend are complete robots who just smile when he does his normie jokes or when the girls call us the three musketeers...
>>
File: 1482545916396.png (35KB, 786x618px) Image search: [Google]
1482545916396.png
35KB, 786x618px
>>34063244
what a cute post
>>
if i shave my beard my face looks like a baby's ass. if i grow my beard, people would call me isis or taliban or something to that instinct. P.s: my beard is fully grown and i have no empty spaces whatsoever and i am 21.
wat do?
>>
>>34062749
I can't grow facial hair.

Thanks for the recessive genes, mom & dad, I like being 32 and still looking like an autistic teenager.
>>
>>34066363
Girls like the taliban look. Why do you think they want so many of those fucks coming into our country?
>>
>>34066422
not in my case i guess. being a short, white and blone long haired dude is apparently not the kind of taliban they want. i must be a sandnigger for them to look at me.
>>
File: slaveowningfacialhair.jpg (103KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
slaveowningfacialhair.jpg
103KB, 900x1200px
I started growing facial hair in 7th grade and had a full beard by 9th grade and have stuck with it since. shaving doesnt work. it grows too fast and is too thick. my genetics are made to have a beard. I have never seen my father without one. Both my grandfathers died before i was born but they have beards in all their pictures except a couple wwii era photos.

my ancestors from the civil war all had beards.

my beard has been referred to as 'slaving owning facial hair'
>>
File: 1482895022408.jpg (72KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482895022408.jpg
72KB, 470x512px
am stil baby
>>
File: fort asshole.png (440KB, 1080x791px) Image search: [Google]
fort asshole.png
440KB, 1080x791px
If you can grow a full beard, you are not a robot, unless you're over 40 and look like a murderhobo.
>>
Can grow plenty of hair on cheeks, jawline, chin. etc but it all grows separately with no connection. Only option is Van Dyke because my moustache doesnt connect to either which makes a goatee impossible. look like Lenin.
>>
>>34066751
>look like Lenin.
I like the Don Quixote/Conquistador style, nothing wrong with it
>>
>>34062749
I have a really strong jawline and it's one of my best features, o don't want to cover it up.
>>
>>34062749

Because I'm not a hipster nu-male, desu.
>>
to all robots who want to grow/connect their beard, get some crushed cinnamon (powder) and squeeze a lemon or half a lemon in a small bowl. mix ingredients until it becomes a bit of a liquidish paste. apply on empty spaces and do not apply on whole face. for instance apply to the area that connects the mustache and chin on both right and left sides. keep the "product" on the area for about 30 minutes. it will sting like a bitch but i will do the work. what it will do is that it will increase the blood flow in that area and will help fill the spaces. apply it for a day and take a rest for the next day. it is like 1 day yes and 1 day no. that will give your skin the rest it needs from all the higher than usual blood flow it experienced before. after a couple of weeks you will notice the difference. take pictures to notice the difference. P.s: if you see skin irritations refrain from repeating the mentioned method. do not apply on hair because i have no experience in that area and i have never done it. from my own experience, i had spaces and used this method and it worked out just fine for me. i am a 21 years old with a full beard now. no spaces at all.
again stop using the method if you notice skin irritations. if irritations did not happen and started happening recently, hold back on this method for a while. good luck.
>>
>>34066845
id like to keep my strong slavic heritage a secret
>>
>23 years old
>grow less facial hair than a typical 15 year old
at least I will look young forever
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.