[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, tell us about your first crush and why you liked him.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: 14501939589592.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14501939589592.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
Fembots, tell us about your first crush and why you liked him.
>>
He had a big cock
>>
>>34062481
I was 8 and he was 10, thought he was adorable. He was always shorter than me but I didn't care at all, I followed him around everywhere

>tfw from then on really like guys that are shorter than me
>>
>>34062541
now THIS is how you get (You)s
>>
>>34062541
Why is it hard to find women like this?
I wish it was very common.
>>
He was an older boy with autism. We were in special ed. and he was the only boy that treated me nice and stuff. I liked him even though he had a lot of problems, he was special to me. I gave him a kiss once but he didnt really understand the intent behind it.
>>
>First crush.
Boring. Why not ask about their most obsessive crush?
>>
Want to know have any fembots crushed on a black guy and what it was like.
>>
>>34062579
>tfw autistic guys have gotten more action than you
>>
>>34062611
>tfw you're autistic and nobody kisses you
>>
File: 34567890.jpg (29KB, 584x284px)
34567890.jpg
29KB, 584x284px
We met online, we played an MMORPG together. He was funny, had the same taste in music, acted a little autistic, but that made him lovable.

At one point we confessed for each other, but it turned out I was too ugly for him and that pretty much sums up my love life.
>>
He sat next to me in 5th grade. He was cute and funny and I liked his voice. He would never notice me though because he had a crush on another girl.
Last I knew he is some sort of tattoo covered edgelord now.
>>
>>34062481
I don't have a crush, I put all my time towards school and my social life.
Men are pointless, women don't ever waste your time thinking about one. They are usually not worth it :)
>>
>>34062807
You could have saved him anon. If only you had the vag to talk to him.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x294px)
image.jpg
45KB, 500x294px
>>34062835
Kids this is bait. Don't reply to it unless you're bored.
>>
I have never had a crush. I did make one up though so I wouldn't look like a soulless weirdo. He liked vidya and was nice enough, a little bit of an autismo now that I think back on it. This was when I was 10.

>>34062744
That guy can go fuck himself, I'm sure you're gorgeous anon.
>>
>>34062744
How old was he? This is a super important question.
>>
>>34062851
Nope, it's not bait. Men are fucking vermin, they're lower than rats. I would never sacrifice my goals for one, MEN ARE NOT WORTH ANYTHING! :D

Don't ever waste your time trying to get with one unless it advances you in your career or future career.

You will always come across someone better looking, more charming, more well off, DON'T SETTLE!
>>
File: 1442529731361.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px)
1442529731361.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
My first crush was my dad when I was like, 10.

Am I the only one?
>>
>>34062835
>>34062851

It's bad bait then. I've seen all types of bait, a women saying that men are bad and not worth it is just like another post to me.

The "JUST MAN UP AND DATE A SLUT" posts are the only ones left that mildly irritate me. And it's a shame, since so many people on the internet say that exact same thing these days.
>>
>>34062904
Indeed it's very bad bait and it may still work seeing how robots reply to the dumbest of bait.
>>
>>34062860
You are too kind.

>>34062878
Yeah, we were pretty young back then. 13 or 14? I will have to admit though, I was pretty ugly back then. It still hurt though.
>>
>>34062951
Well if you're not ugly now what stopping ya from getting a bf then?
>>
discuss yr crushes here

https://discord.gg/8567v
>>
>>34062971
I don't seem to be a girl guys would want to date.
I am pretty shy, awkward and shut-in though, so apart from rare occassions on the Internet I don't really talk to guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 294x294px)
image.jpg
35KB, 294x294px
>>34063011
>discord
Good way to get the chinaman to steal all you info anon.
>>34063025
>pretty shy, awkward and shut-in though
Were I you think you are anon? A ton of robots and cyborgs would talk to you/date ya. But be warned most guys on here want to pump n dump you or just want lewd.
>>
>>34063025
Let me tell you something GIRL!
STOP FUCKING FOCUSING ON MEN THEY ARE WORTHLESS and won't get you anywhere
>>
>>34063071
If I give you a BBC will you stop posting?
>>
My first crush was my father. He began sexually abusing me when I was younger and I eventually fell in love with him. My feelings for him were very real and very intense at the time, I didn't care about boys growing up because I loved my father.
>>
>>34063071
I'm not focusing on them. I gave up on that a long time ago. If it happens, nice, if not then oh well.

>>34063067
Yeah, that's the problem. I'm not against talking to guys from here (or the Internet in general), but a lot of them just seem to want to "pump n dump" or want lewd shit. I don't blame them for that, it's just not what I'm looking for and some guys will just talk to you because you have tits and a vagina, but aren't able to even hold a decent conversation.
>>
File: freud.jpg (86KB, 1200x1200px)
freud.jpg
86KB, 1200x1200px
>>34062902
Tell me more of this Electra complex, how many women did you have to share him with in the house.
>>
File: 1426813482986.png (6KB, 374x331px)
1426813482986.png
6KB, 374x331px
>>34062889
Hello baby, would you like to go somewhere where you can call me worthless vermin in private? :DDD
>>
>>34063238
Well I could talk to ya if we got some of the same hobbies. What are a few of yours? I'm into reading, anime, vidya, cooking, and planting.
>>
>>34062902
J-just like my Japanese anime.
>>
>>34062541
How tall are you?

Orbisyse
>>
>>34062579
What were you in special education for? Pls respond.
>>
>>34063025
You're joking right?

You sound like wife material. Seriously
>>
Had my first real crush when i was 15. he (19) talked to me on an old local social media site because we liked the same music. After a few days we met in real life and he was the most attractive guy i had seen so far. Really tall, not too skinny, pretty face and eyes, dressed in a somewhat metal/goth way but not the embarassing type. I was barely able to talk to him during our "date" and he acted all cold and uninterested.
Few hours in it got somewhat better and we met a few times again although we could still barely hold a conversation for a few minutes. He eventually kissed me on a really cold winter day. It was snowing and we cuddled on a park bank freezing to death talking about our feelings for the first time. I was so madly in love for him for no real reason at all, i just liked being around him, he smelled and looked amazing anf i loved his "whatever" attitude. He also told me that i looked super sweet and cute and he liked that i was so adorably clumsy and innocent.

Yeah well relationship ended after a week, only a few kisses, he said i didn't talk enough to him.
Fuck my shy old self, he was perfect.
>>
>>34063238
Pretty much the same except planting. I like to draw!
>>
yee haha totes sis his name was chad and we link so good omg omg he bought me starbucks and has a sixpack !!!
>>
>>34063532
>never been to starbucks
Maybe when I get better I will go there.
>>
>>34063447
i hope you know he wanted to take advantage of you because your youth.
>>
>>34062481
Honestly. I always had crushes on guys that would make laugh.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 576x439px)
image.jpg
50KB, 576x439px
>>34063627
>inb4 a ton of guys try to get you to laugh
I'm on too your game "female"
>>
I wish i still knew my first crush, forgot her contact info. It's been 15 years and i still regret it.
>>
He was my mother's friend's son and we spent a lot of our summers together
when I met him the first thing I asked him was if he wears diapers (we were 3 and for some reason I thought wearing diapers makes you cool) and that's how we started talking .
When we were 6 he gave me a dough heart.
The last time we met we were 13-14 and we both we still kinda attracted to eachother but I was too autistic and I acted like I'm not.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.