[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have nowhere else to ask this, but why are edgy metal girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

I have nowhere else to ask this, but why are edgy metal girls some of the most outspoken anti-MGTOW women around?

We all know the types. The ones that think they are "different from the other girls" and hang around guys so much because they idolize men and think men had it easy, and also because they want to fuck Chad and he won't pay any attention to them. They probably do like metal, but they do doubt exploit their own presence for male attention.

Why do these types of women go on internet crusades against MGTOW?
>>
>>34062375
they want attention and have daddy issues so they hate men.
>>
>>34062375
You're taking a small sample of one or two people you know in your life and trying to apply those same attributes to everyone like them. This is retarded and you should stop.
>>
>>34062375
they just hate male independence. metal guys are ugly cucks, who can't believe their luck they are actually fucking, and can easily be subdued.
>>
>>34062414

But they are the most common pattern I've seen out of the anti-MGTOW people. On 4chan we can't see who they are, but go on youtube or reddit or tumblr and you'll see who they are. The women I described are a large part of it, but not all of them.

I do notice here and there how the edgy metal type women will make a comment here or there about "men not committing" and such, but I have seen so many of those types that it's hard to notice it after a while.
>>
>>34062375

30 year old former metal dude here.

All chicks I knew who were into metal in their adolescence and young adulthood are now listening to Beyonce, rap and other top 50 tier bullshit.
They did so during their metal phase, but hid it from most ( except their boyfriends ).

Don't fall for the meme. They're not really into metal. It's posturing. They couldn't care less about the intricacies of the music or the subculture. It's all a joke to them.
>>
>>34062375
Do you faggots just bitch about the same shit everyday?
>>
>>34062650
This

The only woman i knew really into metal was a ugly neo nazi.... i wouldve married her tho because idc about looks to much but i think she woulda cucked me
>>
>>34062650

I find it weird whenever I chat with goth chicks or any other 'darker' subculture. It seems like they just ended up in it and 'kinda' like it, but aren't really interested in the subject matter the whole subculture revolves around.

I don't know. Maybe having interests and taking some things seriously is considered autistic these days.
>>
>>34062672
Yeah. Leave if you don't like it.
>>
a better question is what the fuck is "MGTOW"
and dressing in punky shitty clothes wearing studded belts and listening to deftones doesn't make you a metal girl, they are all posers who want to rebel
>>
>>34062650
>>34062758
>le deep music subculture

just fuck off
its all stupid pentatonic scales and power chords
subculture of what? getting drunk and stoned and acting like an idiot? please....
>>
>>34062650
there are people beyond adolescence and young adulthood who listen to beyonce? i dont think so.

>>34062375
most of these girls are not the top tier girls, they probably just fear the betas they could get wont choose them.
>>
>>34062849

>subculture of what?

Allow Judas Iscariot to explain it for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FGrYI8XgPU

>stoned

Back in the day if you did drugs in the black metal community you were considered a filthy fucking nigger.

I miss those days.
>>
>>34062956
wow this guy sounds so gay.
>>
>>34062956
>Back in the day
>filthy fucking nigger

so your "music subculture" turned you into a pathetic grown man, who is not only a racist but delusional and pretty childish as well
>>
>>34062414

found the edgy girl
>>
>>34062956
black metal is about hatred? drugs are pure selfhate, why would he say that but not like drugs?
>>
>>34062375
because muh I'm not like the other girls
>>
I have not experienced this trend, but then again I'm from a country filled to the brim with metal fans so there's probably a lot more variation in the metal population here.
>>
>>34062956
haha you're the stupid nigger. I saw mayhem and it was some fat fuckhead lead singer dressed in a burlap suck swinging a noose like a ninja while he REEEEd into the mic. Shit was embarrassing. You gotta be a fucking child to subject yourself to any subculture. You don't see any goths/punks/metalheads past the age of 25---and if you do they sure as shit are mentally ill, work a min wage job, or engage in some new age self-employed creative job. Failed normies, all of them. Immature fucks that throw themselves at any group that makes them feel at home, meanwhile its a circle jerk of the lowest common denominator, its borderline a religion.
>>
>>34063044

Some started thinking that too and then started doing amphetamine and heroin.
Arkhon Infaustus, Black Lodge and others glorified the use of hard drugs.
NSBM never did.

Never weed though. That was considered a poser drug.
>>
>>34063116
Interesting, most metalheads I know only drink beer and the amount of non-drinkers is even higher than in average society.
>>
>>34063095

>You gotta be a fucking child to subject yourself to any subculture.

This was what most people in the 80's did. They identified with a particular subculture.

I bet you're some mid 90's/late 90's kid, right?
Because to all of you subcultures are 'embarrassing'.
A solid identity seems to be the thing you guys never really wish to have. Rather this freelance crap you're probably condemned to on the job market anyways.
>>
>>34063158

*born in the 80's
>>
>>34063095

>hahaha, I'm above it all
>I'm so alone, I wish I had friends
>>
>>34063158
Not him but I was born in 95 too. And yes, most subcultures were shit in our age.
Why would you consider not belonging to a group to be crap? It is actually a thing to aspire.
>>
>>34063158
That's your reasoning? People did this in the 80s? Yeah, teenagers and young adults did it the 80s then grew out of it and became proper adults. Every young generation subscribes to a false idol, a false identity, a false religion. It is fucking sad that anyone past that age still treats it as something more than a phase. Even then, in youth, it's fucking sad.
A solid identity? In what? Screeching? Drinking? Smelling like piss and shit and being angry at the world? Spending every paycheck on concert tickets, merch, and patches?
To idolize, to subscribe to subculture, to worship someone is weakness. You have nothing to offer, no identity, no roots, no heritage, no self respect, no wonder in the world, so you go out and just brood all fucking day listening to this shit and feeling real happy that you and the bros get to see some fuckheads dressed up in makeup screech into a mic once a month. That's the highlight of your life.
You live as waste and will die as waste.
>>
>>34062375
Because MGTOW removes beta orbiters, which is the whole reason most of them pretend to be in [insert male subculture] anyway.
>>
>>34062890
>>34063343

So you're saying that so many women hate MGTOW and it's affiliated philosophies because it makes men aware that women want to snag them up after they've done being fucked by Chad Jamal and Tyrone?
>>
>>34063545
Not even that, there are enough women out there who can only get a beta man and wouldnt be considered by chads. And Metalchicks (or in general subculture girls; unless they are really hot) usually belong to that group. mgtow could steal these men from them.
>>
>>34063591

That sounds pathetic. I am accustomed to the stereotype of only men being desperate and rejected so your post just blew my mind.

Do you think MGTOW is as big as femsluts and /pol/ types make it out to be? I think women are just projecting because they can't get attention from guys. I see no proof that MGTOW itself is depriving women of dates.
>>
>>34063800
No I dont think mgtow is a really relevant thing in society. Atleast not the movement itself.
Men who stay alone their whole life always existed. Of course the number rose in the last years and decades but the amount of women doing the same also rises. Society changes as a whole.
Also, never forget: women are just as pathetic as men, only in different ways sometimes.
>>
File: Scream Bloody Bones 3.png (76KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
Scream Bloody Bones 3.png
76KB, 203x203px
>>34063095
>tfw wear band t-shirts because I genuinely like the music, but I don't go to concerts, get drunk or do drugs
Feels alright
>>
>Why do these types of women go on internet crusades against MGTOW?

I've never seen a woman go on a crusade against MGTOW. I've seen some women post around a bit on MGTOW youtube comments' sections, but these ones who bother going this far are usually just a bit loopy.

I don't think women are very threatened by MGTOW.
>>
>>34063848

>Also, never forget: women are just as pathetic as men, only in different ways sometimes.

I know that, I just find the backlash against MGTOW to be so vitriolic. They say nobody cares if you go your own way yet the anti-MGTOW people spend so much hateful energy calling those guys losers and virgins etc for not wanting to be with women. It's not just about the movement, they have a deep problem with men being alone to begin with.

The internet is a swamp of hate and I'm trying to familiarize myself on all of this, I'm single and I'm not against the idea of dating women again one day but it's sad when people say that it's the duty of men to be with women, no it's fucking not. If they don't care if guys go their own way, why do they say it's our duty to be with women? Makes no sense, but I am still attracted to women and have not written them off entirely.
>>
>>34063848
I think the mindset is already pretty common and will become very mainstream for men in the near future, that is never getting married and being somewhat wary of women.
The hardcore mysogyny of the extreme mgtow fringe and their philosophy as well as the label itself will remain relatively obscure though.
>>
>>34063978
I also wouldnt advice you to write them off to be honest.
Besides what I said earlier the other thing a lot of people have problems with is the way mgtow and other outspoken people like that is the way their arguments usually work. It is a lot about "women are evil", "society is unjust" and all that stuff. Regardless wether this is right or not, people and especially women will not like this world view.

>>34064009
In the long run, both men and women will profit from this in a hedonistic and materialistic way. I kind of bride at this possible future but I predict it to be like this too.
>>
>>34063080
brasil?
>>
File: untitled.png (74KB, 162x250px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
74KB, 162x250px
>>34062375
This woman is above us..she and all like her are far to glorious to be presented in our humble board.
>>
>>34064056

It just annoys me that I am expected to honor my imaginary duty to women that overs have forced on me. I don't like being forced to do anything and my life needs improvement so I have to deal with that. And what do you think will happen if/when the betas become like you and the other guy said and women cannot get them anymore
>>
>>34064164
Finding a woman is neither improvement nor degradation, it is just something nice in my opinion. Dont force yourself and dont let others force you to do anything. You are sexually and probably also personally attracted to women, it is not a bad thing.

I dont really think there will ever be a shortage of guys for women or something. Both, men and women, will be less likely to want a marriage or even a relationship.
>>
>>34064530

Well you said (and the other guy) that the edgy metal type women shame MGTOW because it takes away beta men from them.

People do make the mistake of thinking that a relationship will improve their lives. I've seen it. I feel bad for them. I would be flattered if the edgy metal type women (or any women) took an interest in me, but the idea that guys like me are just the last resort after Chad rejected them is very insulting on a personal level.
>>
>>34064667
Yes, the fear of some girls does not make it a reality. Atleast I dont believe in this.
Most people are into sexuality and the idea of a partner that much that they dont care enough about that. Being the last choice is a rather acceptable role to play. Just think about it how many people stay with their partner while he or she is beating them, or how many stay even if their partner is cheating. Or just treating them really bad.
Also, one last thing on not being the first choice: Think about your own person for a second. Wouldnt you prefer a hot girl too, one that shares your interests, one that has all typically feminine traits? If you could get a girl like that you would also choose her. Few people really get their partner of their dreams and its not as bad as it seems.
>>
>>34064768

I don't want a 10/10 hot model type. Just a reasonably good woman. I refuse being the last resort they settle for, and if I am part of the masses of alleged betas that deny women relationships, then so be it. The very premise is insulting. They think they are entitled to Chad yet I don't think I am entitled to Stacy, that's the difference.
>>
>>34064802
Actual women dont think they are though. Its like you dreaming about hot girls, if there were hot girls around you trying to fuck you, you would do it. It is not that different to women (the main difference may be that chads would rather fuck 10 women than stacey would fuck 10 men; but in the end its the same thing).
In the end most women would also say they want a "reasonably good man".
But also, dont feel forced to be with a woman. It is not necessary, its just nice.
>>
>>34064873

I do not feel entitled to Stacy. And I see people constantly telling me and other men to just accept being settled for while nobody seems to hurl any similar things towards the womens' side.

I see no reason why I should accept being settled for. It's insulting and degrading, and people on the internet are incredibly smug and annoying on this issue.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.