[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what more can i do what more can i fucking do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (697KB, 1080x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
697KB, 1080x960px
what more can i do
what more can i fucking do
>>
>inb4 rawr XD

ask her out already
>>
>>34062251
its a dude broh
>>
>>34062251
say you want to come in rainbow dash
>>
This is in Australia in guessing. Ask her out within 5 messages, then she will say yes. First swap from tinder to real phone contact like number, add her on snapchat. Then MESSAGE her or call her if you're game to setup a date.
>>
Nice bulbs, how about I saur them?
>>
>>34062251
I'm laughing so hard now you fucked up son
>>
For her FB, type in her name and AIE where she studies. Cracking me up because she went to my cousins school- she's catholic dude. She will be a freak/put out easy I promise
>>
>>34062316
i am neither attractive nor confident enough to attempt this

>>34062333
conversation is supposed to be a two way street FUCK girls
>>
>>34062251
are you stupid? She is wearing a video game shirt and she has a list of passions. She likes pokemon and video games so thats probably a common interest you two have. The thing here is you have to show interest in her don't talk about yourself unless asked talk about her. People love talking about themselves especially women.
>>
>>34062251
You fucked up from the start, never ask binary questions.

And for gods sake, start using their name in at least your first message (I know, it's a meme, but it does work).
>>
>>34062352
This guys right, people love hearing their own name. But don't do it too much because that comes off as creepy
>>
>>34062251
"I guess my compliment wasn't as clever as I thought. Anwyays, you said you like video games on your profile, I can tell you like pokemon, what else are you into?"

If that doesn't get a conversation started she's not interested.
>>
Yeah I can't imagine you having much success with tinder then, I deleted it off my phone. The most I got was arranged dates then last minute cancels. I did what I typed their, since i had been advised to swap directly to phone number and call. I think snapchat is good because you are able to kind of interact more as well, but fuck I just bought a fleshlight instead
>>
>>34062352
>Never ask binary questions, unless you have a follow up regardless of answer. ie: A pickup line.

Fixed.
>>
Yeah OP, this message.

Has tinder worked for you anon?
>>
>>34062396
For every girl I match with there's four or five boys because gays will fuck anything that breathe
but no, I've only met up with one person
>>
File: 1480847747310.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1480847747310.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>34062251
>Sparkles and shit
>Submissively places the compliment in the form of an absurd question for her to accept.
>He believes this will flatter her self-image instead of reflecting his own; weak, insecure, emotional. Clingy.

If you can't normie speak a simple "Whatsup cutie?" then go back to anime and fiction, because that's the only place your fantasies exist.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (232KB, 700x700px)
untitled.jpg
232KB, 700x700px
>>34062461
if real life is this hard i might as well stick with anime
literally no downsides
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.