[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed dreams thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1480964292597.jpg (74KB, 1543x1360px)
1480964292597.jpg
74KB, 1543x1360px
What were your dreams for life before you realised you were never going to amount to anything?

>I thought I could be a rapper as a teenager so I recorded a mixtape. I remember it now.

Here's one song which I'll take off private EXCLUSIVELY for r9k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1V76g7s9dc&index=6&list=PLph8oL0lVBffwjuxlDhbrfU64kC4Csifg
>>
I wanted to watch it you fuckin pussy.
>>
>>34062507
PS: Wanted to become a lawyer. Do the whole Harvey Spectre thing. Turns out I'm fuckin retarded and only good at manipulating people without feeling bad about it. Dropped out in Year 9 of High School cos I thought the subjects were shit and now I'm a stock trader.
>>
Always dreamt of becoming a rockstar but never bothered to learn an instrument and can't sing for shit. picked up the guitar half a year ago, the dream isn't dead just yet
>>
>>34062536
BOBBY BROWN IS THAT YOU
>>
File: jewish wojak.png (51KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
jewish wojak.png
51KB, 645x773px
>wanted to work at the Goldman Sachs
>tfw too intelligent for the Goldman Sachs
>>
I wanted to be a trust fund kid like Richie rich and have a McDonald's in my house but instead I got born into a haunted 1920's duplex.
>>
Navy SEAL, yea I was that kid, I never said it outloud though thanks God, kept it in my head
>>
>>34061331
I haven't given up on my dreams as far as financial success and status go.

I am however in the process of slowly giving up on ever finding a female that will love me & with whom I can have a family. Every women I see is a vapid cunt who may or may not act like a "good girl" but in the end is just as attentionseeking and toxic as the next roastie

Feels empty desu
>>
Astronaut man or science man

Failed because: no science degree & space exploration hasn't nearly progressed/expanded as much as 10yo me expected

Current dream: lottery
>>
File: 1461589058126.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461589058126.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>I was told I'd be happy after high school.
>I was told I'd be happy after college.
>I was told I'd be happy after a better job.
>I was told I'd be happy if I lost weight.
>I was told I'd be happy if I had a gf.
>I was told I'd be happy if I smoked weed.
>I was told I'd be happy if I took SSRIs.
>I was told I'd be happy if I quit 4chan.
>I was told I'd be happy if I quit vidya.
>I was told I'd be happy if I quit anime.

I am now being told I should get married and start a family so I can be happy.
>>
>>34065356

Other than quitting anime (purposely avoided it)

You are me. Citalopram is dog shit and ive been out of weed for days now.
>>
>>34065356
I'm being told I should kill myself so I can be happy.
>>
OP! THE VIDEO IS SITLL PRIVATE
>>
File: 1407817782488.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1407817782488.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>34065036
I too wanted to be a Navy SEAL. That was when I realized that I'm not wired to be one. I was never that person that would do something the moment they knew they had to do it or have that competitive, goal oriented personality.

I'm a fucking fool if I believe I can do shit like work under extremely stressful sitations with little sleep doing complex tasks when I can't even navigate around my home town, talk to people or live a healthy life.
>>
>>34061331
I thought id have a gf
>>
>>34061331
I wanted to join the military and eventually become some officer and gentleman type. I ended up failing at MEPS so here I am today. Now I'm trying to drag myself out of this robot rut and become a cop someday and I wonder if that'll end up failing too.
>>
Even as a little kid I don't think I ever aspired to be more than an office drone. At this point that's probably too much to hope for
>>
File: tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png (49KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nshv2vqMHy1ubm73lo1_500.png
49KB, 451x485px
I never wanted to be anything. I never had any interests as a kid besides playing video games. Now I don't even like vidya anymore.
>>
Didebdiwjsbdo
>>
File: 1478037564626.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1478037564626.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>34061331
I've only really had one dream.

>Want a Camaro SS before or at 18
>Get a 2012 Camaro SS 45th Anniversary Edition on my 18th birthday

Feels... Bad man. I was supposed to be happy. This car was supposed to complete my life. What the fuck do I do now? I was fuckin' thrilled for like 6 months after I bought it. Now I just pay $200 a month, and $320 a month in fucking gas, for this car that has me wondering where I'm supposed to go with life now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.