[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no mouth and I must scream Anybody else know that feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screamcover.jpg (21KB, 250x323px)
Screamcover.jpg
21KB, 250x323px
I have no mouth and I must scream

Anybody else know that feel?
>>
>>34060990
One of best stories I've read. Vidya is pretty good too.
>>
>>34060990
No. I have a mouth and I could scream. I've got the pain and massive ennui to back it. But I lack the passion to exert anything. Assuming all goes well with the Army situation...it'll be interesting.
>>
>robot
>Army
Dude you are going to get hazed so hard
>>
>>34061006
I'm talking about feeling.

I feel powerless, weak, pathetic. Unable to recover. I want to scream. But there is no one who is going to hear me.
>>
>ywn be a doctor in nazi Germany mutilating kids and doing crazy research for the Fuhrer

Best scenario imo
>>
>>34061037
I suppose we'll see about that. I have to get to MEPS first and my papers have yet to be approved All things in time...
>>
>>34061042
What would you like to scream about or just generally let out your emotions? I'd really like to know.
>>
>>34061068
Well good luck... My advice is stay quiet, but not so quiet as to be the creepy quiet guy.
>>
>>34061076
Let's see

My mother thinks that I will always stay at home with them, living off them. And she's probably right.I always was kind of a loner, didn't had a lot of friends, lived on the side of society. Reading books/playing vidya etc. Never wanted to socialize much or do stuff with them. I'm a KHV And yesterday they scolded my younger brother for kissing with a girl. These are the problems they have with him. Also he showed willingness to learn father's language (he's foreign). He tried to learn me when I was young but it didn't go well. In fact the only time when I can remember I was happy.Was when I was 5 years old playing football with him. But now I hate him. And my mother. I also regret they didn't aborted my brother. In school I have 2 friends if you can call them that. I sometimes go out with them but i know they and especially the rest of class think I am different or maybe even crazy. I feel alienated
>>
>>34061287
I'm still here anon, reading this, sorry I'm not responding straight away, being solicited by some assholes next door currently.
>>
>>34061644
I know that feel. I can hear them having fun while i'm sitting here, in my dark room crying
>>
>>34061287
So you're in high school? Dude most people are khv's except for the elite, I was til like 19. You've got nothing to scream about, pretty classic teen angst. Like I understand you feel like screaming though. It gets better
>>
>>34061287
My highschool was pure hell, I felt so different from anybody else. And my class had only 5 guys and 26 girls. I managed to find 2 guys I felt comfortable to share my feelings with and we made it somehow bearable.

I'm sorry about your family situation, are you close to your brother? I have younger one and I hated his guts, but now I'm starting to feel that I should've tried bonding with him somehow. I'm 28 now and he's 20, he's KHV and feeling miserable, I'm trying my best to help him.

What helped me after school was going to uni far away, nobody knew me, so I just made a new persona for myself and tried to act upon it. There were a lot of mistakes, but in the end it worked.
>>
>>34061929
But most also had a gf. I didn't had any so I don't know how to seduce girls.

>>34062191
Not really. He's 10 years younger than me. I don't realy care about him. Also my grades are shit so I don't really know if I make it to uni.
>>
>>34062402
>Not really. He's 10 years younger than me. I don't realy care about him. Also my grades are shit so I don't really know if I make it to uni.

Exactly the same as my situation. Got most Cs in school. Difference in age is quite big, but it'll get a bit better later tho. My bro is actually taller than me now(he's 6'2 i'm 6'1) but he was much more sheltered due to being second child and parents loving him more. He can literally be Chad, but he's just playing vidya and having no friends at all.

I had it much more rough, so kinda learned to take care of my own. Also, I might be superstitious, but I think somehow I'm getting all the possible luck. Story time in a min.
>>
Mandatory posting of PMAHTR initiated...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DDr5NsTOXAyE&ved=0ahUKEwjdk_WanLrRAhUkxYMKHYAlCGwQyCkIHDAA&usg=AFQjCNGuvF-1LEWhkhNPedIrW-GMT5GhZw
>>
>>34063029
https://youtu.be/Dr5NsTOXAyE

Prince Myshkin and Hold the Relish
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.