[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you need a nice computer? Do you need a dishwasher? Do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (27KB, 280x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 280x239px
Do you need a nice computer? Do you need a dishwasher? Do you need video games? Do you need a flatscreen television? Do you need a new car? Do you need a new cellphone? Do you need fashionable clothes? Do you need new speakers? Do you need a big house? Do you need make up? Do you need a fancy razor? Do you need fast internet? Do you need new furniture? Do you need air conditioning? Do you need snack food? Do you need fancy new anime movie? Do you need a big computer monitor? Do you need a new mouse? Do you need a new keyboard? What do you need?
>>
>>34060661
I need some top tier pussayayy!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34060661
scroll wheel actually broke, yeah, could use a new mouse
>>
>>34060661
technically you don't need anything beyond food, water, shelter, and the like. But if the necessities of survival are all you have then your life isn't really worth living.

It's well and good to say that you shouldn't consume mindlessly and that you should live below your means. But denying yourself things that you want and can afford is just needlessly making your life worse.
>>
>>34060684
If you are European, marry a nice European wife and have many children. Start your own family. Become as autonomous as possible. The apocolypse will happen soon. Buy land. Grow your own food. What do you need?
>>
>>34060661
>Do you need a nice computer?
Yes. I want to start setting up a home studio and for that you need a great computer. Can't record on a Chromebook.
>Do you need a dishwasher?
Nope. Already have one. Love it.
>Do you need video games?
No. I don't play them.
>Do you need a flatscreen television?
No. I don't watch a lot of TV anyway.
>Do you need a new car?
I'd actually rather not have a car.
>Do you need a new cellphone?
Yes. Mine is minutes away from death anyway.
>Do you need fashionable clothes?
No. I like to keep a tiny wardrobe.
>Do you need new speakers?
Yes. This ties back to the studio thing.
>Do you need a big house?
I'd rather live in a tiny apartment.
>Do you need make up?
I'm a guy. I'm not a goth.
>Do you need a fancy razor?
No.
>Do you need fast internet?
I'd be OK with any internet connection that isn't completely terrible.
>Do you need new furniture?
No.
>Do you need air conditioning?
I live in a desert, so yes. I'd die without it.
>Do you need snack food?
No. I need to live without it.
>Do you need fancy new anime movie?
I don't watch anime.
>Do you need a big computer monitor?
Big? No. But I need a monitor.
>Do you need a new mouse?
Yes.
>Do you need a new keyboard?
Yes.

>What do you need?
Not much, and I love it. There's not much I feel I need or want, really. I have very little, but I still have mostly everything I want. I'm not ambitious. I'm not greedy. It feels nice. :)
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 500x419px
>>34060719
You don't need food or water anon.
>>
>>34060661
For starters, the things you mentioned will do.
>>
File: DO IT FOR HIM.png (651KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT FOR HIM.png
651KB, 1024x731px
Find a beautiful blonde woman and have as many children as you can.
>>
Do you really need? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7AYgXQzRvas
>>
>>34060777
What do you need? You need to prepare to protect European traditions. You do not need to waste money on nice guitar. You need land. Do not listen to the politicians. Have many children. We are being invaded. The European man is being genocided.
>>
File: hurts a little.jpg (263KB, 1070x1248px) Image search: [Google]
hurts a little.jpg
263KB, 1070x1248px
>>34060802
That anti-guitar video actually hurt my feelings. I've looked up to varg since far before he became a 4chan meme and I'm a black metal enthusiast. I picked up guitar because of him and War by Burzum was my first song.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.