[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no damaged gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1484119249042.jpg (2MB, 2598x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1484119249042.jpg
2MB, 2598x1513px
>tfw no damaged gf
>>
>>34060514
They are literally the best fucks
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (22KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
22KB, 512x288px
>>34060514
Nobody should be fooled, they want chads cock as much as any other bitch, they would dispise robots
>>
>>34060580
But Chads don't go for these types of girls. If they wanted Chad's cock so badly they wouldn't dress so shitty.
>>
>>34060618
um, they go for the best "they" can get and since they have a vagina and arent hard to fuck considering the circumstances theyll probably get one..

t. I love cat women and damaged girls they literally let you do whatever you want
>>
>>34060514
God, what I wouldn't give to date a girl like this. They've always turned me on but they never seem to be interested because I don't have piercings or tattoos like they do.
>>
>>34060514
Why would you want a damaged girl? My entire is an object lesson as to why you don't stick your dick in crazy. I can see the appeal, but watch yourselves!
>>
>>34060753
Because they really REALLY need validation that turns into them letting you fuck them for hours and just continually fucking them.

They attract you because they give off that vibe of just wanting to be dogged out its just the way they act. They kind of lead you to them too as opposed to trying to get a nice girl you gotta kinda work on them these girls panties just kind of fall if you are the right guy for the job
>>
File: big-dscn7162.jpg (69KB, 1000x776px) Image search: [Google]
big-dscn7162.jpg
69KB, 1000x776px
Literally perfection

unf
>>
dated a few of them, it's always drama if you so far even forget to text them one time so it's dumb. still would give it another go but she has to be fucking gothic or along those lines. girls that only wear black turns me on
>>
>>34060853
You "date" them that is what I have learned. You don't date them. They are too unstable. Just make yourself available when they need to get fucked. They will keep coming back. I made the mistake of actually trying to be decent to one of them. Don't do that. I mean don't be a straight up asshole, but don't put them on a pedestal because damaged chicks are NOT INNOCENT not in any shape or form. Now that you know. Go do some irredeemable things to them. They like that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.