[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whos actually depressed here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: rip.jpg (85KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
85KB, 1920x1200px
How many of us actually live shit tier lifes? Are you memeing?

>be me

>be friends with everyone through school

>even have a gf

>lose virginity to 9/10

>couple of my friends have drug problems

>I try it and am hooked for life

>become a full on criminal for a bit of time

>fully recovered by the time I'm 19 but the shit I did while I was a teen ruins me

>don't even remember due to drugs

>gf dies of narcotics Od

>huge group of friends dwindled because of death, prison, and people just growing up

>the drugs still affect me despite being clean for almost 6 years

>hear stories of things I did while out of my mind

>actually scarred by the events

>began browsing 4chan looking for answers almost 9 years ago

>havent had serious human contact in almost a year

>even stopped posting on 4chan

Does anyone have anything worse?
>>
None that I'm willing to share. Take that how you will. Thanks for sharing your life story, though!
>>
>>34060353
Dude everyone fucks up I was just in that drug thread. Youre young like you I was young but it took me 5 years to get caught up. Im 27 now fucking pushing 30 and ive got NOTHING to show for it. All my friends were successful I was the fuck up. If youre only 19 your going to be fucked up just in general 19 is a hard age for some people like myself. You habe no idea who you are or what your doing.. been there. You have an advantadge though.. TIME. Use it. Don't fuck up again because youll seriously like want to kill yourself.

t. the h head
>>
One more thing.. this is where I screwed up, and trust me I am still paying the price. Don't let your mistakes and your bullshit consume you. See that's what I did, you're young and you've got time. Go get a full time job and just start there.
>>
Its not worse but ill share. I lost my two best friends since childhood about a year ago and I just fucking fell apart. I didn't even realize they were the only thing keeping me above water. They were the center of my life, and we did everything together, now there gone and almost every memory that was once happy feels sad and has a stain on it. And it feels like my past has been erased. I've accepted that they are gone, but its the memories that being me down, and I also feel extreme rage when I think about how they screwed me. I know what I have to do but its hard.
>>
>>34060353
>Does anyone have anything worse?
Incurably ill, can only leave the house for doctor's appointments with a couple million percent increased risk of cancer. Maybe it kills me before 30, maybe I keep rotting till 40.
>>
I'm a 20 year old autistic bedwetter. You guys may think this is just a meme but it's not. I suffered a severe UTI when I was 14 that fucked up my bladder. Let me greentext show shitty my life got:

> had to be pulled out of school cuz of depression; bladder issues; autistic problems
> homeschooled from end of 9th grade til 12th grade
> had to have an aide from some agency that helps autistic kids help me with my classes that I was taking online
> barely left the house from ages 14-17
> family showed me so much support during this time but i was too depressed to really notice it
> my relationship with my big bro dissipated while he was more interested in partying + doing drugs than hanging out with his loser younger bro who bedwets
> all my friends from school didn't even bother to touch base with me or talk with me
> developed serious sensory issues during this timeframe; had legit autistic meltdowns where id put my hands over my ears and begin to cry
> shitty therapist tried to get me sent off to a troubled teen school; parents thankfully chewed her out and she lost her license from all the bad publicity
> went through 6 gorillion doctors who didn't know how to deal with my condition

The one thing I will say about homeschooling that was great was that I was able to take up to 5 AP courses and pass all of them with As and Bs. The lowest AP exam score I got was a 4 on the AP Chem exam. You want to know the shittiest thing? My HS guidance counselor in 12th grade told me that my grades were more than good enough to get into MIT but that I would never be able to handle it because of my autism.

I was born with a high intelligence and good looks, but I was cursed with being autistic. Something that has completely ruined my life and held me back in everyday shape or form. Autism is a fucking curse, people. It's time for people to understand that once and for all.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.