[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realise the fucked up red pilled view of women that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 0f2.png (905KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
0f2.png
905KB, 600x800px
>tfw you realise the fucked up red pilled view of women that r9k has is actually correct
>>
>>34060292
lol "the red pilled view" - as if all women are the same.

You can tell when someone knows nothing about women at all when they generalize like that.

I've had girls tell me I'm a creep and laugh at me in my face; and also made other girls squirt and moan and dig their nails into my back until the sun comes up. Because ALL GIRLS ARE DIFFERENT.

I realized that some girls like me and some don't.

You probably got rejected by one girl and then wrote them all off. Well, you're an idiot if you think like that.
>>
>>34060864
FUck off you dumb chadly cunt go die KKEKEKEKK
>>
>>34060898
The head cheerleader stacy didn't return your crush and now "all girls all the same"

LOL. Gets rejected by one girl and he shuts down
>>
>>34060864
>Future cuck

Stopped reading after the first sentence you wrote
>>
>>34060898
>>34061107
This is why the future refuses change for you. If you'd atleast try and show some backbone and feeding your hate boner, MAYBE you'd see life/women from a different angle. But you can't. You want to be weak, then stay weak and die alone and unloved.
>>
>>34060864
This guy knows what he's talking about.

When somebody here thinks of a woman he thinks of a disgusting cheerleader type that fucks on the daily, likes pop music, is consumeristic etc. The type of girl you have to play games with to get her attention.

But due to the fact that most people don't go out much they never get to meet modest, intelligent, normal women with their own niche interests that you can talk to like you do to your sister or a friend and still have a chance of being in a relationship with. The ones that know you are just a normal person like them and aren't in constant need to be entertained by you, Instagram or Facebook.

The second type is not at all rare, but they don't come knocking on basement doors.
>>
I realized it long ago but since I'm a positive guy I used it to my advantage. I willingly embraced the system and it worked, I was a 21y/o kv and now I'm a 22y/o normie who fucked 5 girls in 2016.
Helps that I was only autistic and out of shape but not ugly.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.