[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Euripides mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: euripides-quote.jpg (18KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
euripides-quote.jpg
18KB, 600x300px
What did Euripides mean by this?
>>
>>34060218
men say "mom who? dad who?"
and fuck off when they marry a new family

daughters take care of their parents into old age. forever and ever. you'd be hard pressed to see your son coming to visit you after he's had a child. your daughter will visit every weekend with home made food and comfort in all ways to better you and her mother's lives.

men do nothing for their parents after marriage. count on girls to take care of you. boys are useless.
>>
>>34060218
I have no idea. But having a daughter means you're pretty much guaranteed to have grandchildren and so, having a daughter is more "secure" from an evolutionary standpoint. Your son might get killed, or might not get to mate for whatever reason, because men have to compete. Women don't have to compete, they have innate value by virtue of having wombs.

So I guess when you're about to die it's good to have a bloodline continuation insurance, when you're a breeder.

Or maybe he was just a fucking pedo, who knows.

>>34060303
Thanks for the laugh. It's the opposite in my experience.
>>
>>34060303
It really is the opposite, at least in my country.

I think if Euripides wasn't being a perv he was saying "you can say: this is my daughter, this woman is my product". Because what can men do in the rest of their life to influence womankind as deeply as womankind influences mankind?
>>
>>34060303
Women are just generally a lot more empathetic.

Pity you can't see that your foul language here isn't a good thing though. Be more gentle, and more feminine in how you type.

You are a fembot right?
>>
Sons turn into men. Daughters turn into women. Which reminds you of a child more, a man or a woman? Which gender is less expected to be serious and more expected to be expressive and emotional?
>>
>>34060409
>as deeply as womankind influences mankind?

What do you mean by this?
>>
If only more modern women respected their fathers.
>>
>>34060312
Daughter doesn't continue the Y chromosome
>>
>>34061797
Yes. Women become part of their husbands family more than vice versa
>>
>>34060218
fuck off with this fake shit, Euripedes was greek, he didn't know english
>>
>>34060312

>Thanks for the laugh. It's the opposite in my experience.

To be fair Euripides was from a time where whites could still be considered real humans and weren't the degenerate schlock they are now.
>>
>>34060218
he didnt have a son
>>
>>34060459
you should be more manly. except in real life.

because how i type is definitely an indication of my femininity/masculinity rite?? l m a o
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.