/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your experience with Latina chicks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

File: latina.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
latina.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
What is your experience with Latina chicks?
>>
>>34059726
jesus that's one perfect ass
>>
creampied a fat one, was fun

Also lost my virginity to one but that was shitty
>>
>>34059726
ive known many attractive ones.

too bad i was gay at the time.
>>
>>34059726
lost my virginity to one a couple years ago. It was really chill, we ended up fucking a couple more times but nothing long term. Real chill about it, and also really sexual like she really enjoyed getting dick in her.
>>
>>34059738
right? I would fucking love to squeeze it
>>
>>34059726
>What is your experience with Latina chicks?

I think I talked to one once
>>
>>34059726
Dated one for two years. Good times.

Very stupid though.
>>
>>34059726
They're fucking crazy. Crazier than most women.
>>
>>34059726
this is a fucking /b/ tier thread, why did you make this?
>>
They're very kind. I imagine they're what white women were in the 50s and earlier.
>>
Went on a date with one, but she was such a horrible cunt that I left early. She invited me back to her place to fuck on the couch. Didn't go.

When I got home after the hour long train ride, I found hundreds of Skype messages from her ranting and raving about what a useless piece of shit white boy I was, and how I deserved to be lonely. It was great.
>>
>>34059980
you should have went back to her place!
>>
>>34060010
>Being this much of a normalfag

I was looking for a girlfriend, Anon. She got mad at me when I ordered a 50 cent black coffee instead of something expensive.
>>
Fuck off with this collectivist, racial fetishist mindset.
>>
>>34059726
I love latinas. They usually have white features with a curvy black girl body, so best of both worlds. They're really passionate in relationships and tend to be more traditional with gender roles, family, and stuff like that. Great food, great sex, they're cute, I just prefer them to anyone else
>>
File: 060251.jpg (8KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
060251.jpg
8KB, 250x205px
>>34060051
>>>/tumbler/ is that way
>>
>>34059726
Bad with spanish speaking, excellent with brazlians.
>>
>>34060051
Get the fuck off this board, you scumfuck
>>
>Seem pretty bitchy.
>Hard wired to breed with El Chado.
>Age terribly.
>Nag,
>Demand alpha and high t.

The only group worse is asian women.
I'm a hapa who was raised in the southwest us.
>>
I want to smell her butt crack
>>
>>34059726
>no penis
discarded, post a big butt latina trap instead.
>>
>>34060568
>age terribly

Not true necessarily. I know a few Latinas who look way younger than they actually are.
>>
>>34060670

>not wanting to cum in that

Jesus stop fapping to traps 3 times a day.
>>
>>34059726
a cute white Hispanic is their kryptonite
other than that they are just like all other girls.
>>
Fucking crazy and clingy. I dated this Mexican girl for a short period of time, I thought she was different from a standard one because of her "alt" appearance and her taking the lion's share of the white Spanish genes. Turns out she was just as crazy as my Mexican friend's gf (he dumped her for an Asian girl, lel). They make it clear once that you're "her man", she make sure it stays that way. That means she'll snoop through your phone and social media in case you're talking to other girls. She'll legitimately get pissed at you if you check out other girls. Expects you to be macho as well, you can't be a beta bitch. Fights are common over stupid bullshit.

In return she'll be loyal and quite supportive. Hungry after a long day in class? She'll make something to eat for you. Want to fuck? She'll get really into it and be super loud. Very passionate in relationships, for better or worse. Lots of drama happens because of this.

Would I do it again? Maybe, if they weren't all fucking crazy. My parents were sort of pissed when they saw me with her though, me being a chink and all that.
>>
>>34059726
None of them in the country I live in,
>>
>>34060774
your parents should have just been happy you weren't gay
>>
>>34060785
Same man. Although I've always found girls with dark features attractive, like med girls, mena girls and latinas.
>>
File: 1425266657039.jpg (137KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1425266657039.jpg
137KB, 803x688px
>>34059726
>tfw fluent in spanish
>tfw latina girls only like niggers where I'm from

You cannot know this feel
>>
>>34060824
>only like niggers
ya nah.
>>
>>34060824
where do you live? that can't be entirely true
>>
I was the beta orbiter of a Latina chick while I dated a white chick. Name was Daisy.
>got really touchy with her but she also had a bf
>in jail
>who had a baby with another girl
>and she had to take care of it
When I learned that I steered away but fuck was she hot.

My next experience was after I was single. These very petite latina twins went to my school and never spoke to anyone but themselves. When lunch came around, they'd walk off to a safe zone (a classroom that's opened during lunch so kids don't get bullied)
One was named Anna, and the other Savannah. I had PE with Anna and sorta made friends with her. I'm equally an autistic so I was shit at starting conversations. I asked her basic shit like her favorite color, food, movie, pets, and she would answer with single word responses and the conversation would go nowhere, resulting in us two just standing there. I invited her to my circle of friends and that ended cause she moved shortly after without telling anybody.
>>
File: chad.png (528KB, 576x582px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
528KB, 576x582px
>>34060568
>El Chado.

better than the legendary great white....
>>
My only experience is a weird one, I got hit by an illegal one driving her brother's car which had drugs in it I think. To keep me from calling the police, she ended up letting me bang her in the back. Never saw her again after that though.
>>
>>34059726
I love the way they move their bodies. They are more animated than other women. I've never so much as flirted with one. I have even more crippling insecurity about myself as a man around pretty girls who are not white european.
>>
>>34059726
they eat beans and beef and their farts smell rancid
>>
I live in the UK so I've never met one :(
>>
Other than my family I don't have very much experience with them.

I look white but am actually 100% hispanic so I have a feeling I'll probably end up with one and I don't know how I feel about that. They can be pretty hot I guess.
>>
>>34059726
The absolute best race of women, having spent my last 2 years of high school in latin america I got a lot of experience with them, they are crazy and wiling to do anything. They have the best asses out all the races and can be great for relationships since in latin american culture cheating is very serious offense. If you now how to dance it is very easy to get them interested, as in my highschool parties you could usually get atleast 1 girl a night just by dancing.
>>
>>34059726
>Experience with chicks
Wrong board famalam
>>
>>34060034
You could have hatefucked her
Pump, dump, move on with trying to find a pure qt gf you actually care about
>>
>>34061564
You're wrong, nowadays r9k is filled with normies that came to make fun of the autists and /b/tards that fled /b/ after the starts of furry/trap threads
>>
>>34060838
Island in the caribbean
>>
File: pigu.jpg (17KB, 236x318px) Image search: [Google]
pigu.jpg
17KB, 236x318px
>>34061671
>fled to avoid the trap threads
well, so much for that
>>
Can be as ghetto as black girls, but it's tolerable cause they're attractive.
>>
>>34059726
Apart from purely platonic conversations, absolutely no experience. I only date white women.
>>
>>34059726
I'd love to bang one in the ass. I've never had any positive experiences though. I've been rejected by three qt Latina girls i was interested in in college.
>>
>>34059726
Spraying them with RAID !! and watching them scatter
>>
>>34060670
It's great to see homosexuals can share their opinions without fear of a hate crime committed against them
>>
Her name was Michelle, and although she was Americanized, her holes weren't

She rocked my boat SO HARD, even though she had only fucked once or twice before. She was GORGEOUS... she looks like a sixteen-year-old Isabella Rossellini...

I was 'slightly older' than her

HAHAHAHA that's an UNDERSTATEMENT

She was living with her friend, another teenager

Michelle had never given head before I started fucking her throat. She loved it. She would literally arranged for me to sneak into the bedroom window of the other girl, and while her friend sat on the edge of her bed and watched us I would literally cornhole Michelle until her eyes almost fell out

I taught her how to throatfuck

I stopped fucking her after I met her boyfriend (her same age) and he literally started to cry as he begged me to stop fucking his girlfriend...

I'm a good guy
>>
Fuck off normies. Robots have no experience with any chicks
>>
>>34062123
CORRECT !!!

And unfortunately for you, that was YOUR choice, not ours...

Any man who CHOOSES not to fuck women : homosexual
>>
Oh god....

This is the part where they try to convince me that it wasn't their choice that they refuse to get laid

Gross
>>
Four years after i last fucked Michelle, I was shopping in Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta, when out of the blue she appeared with a giant smile on her face... She was now 20, and WOW she looked even better than before. Her features were chiseled and exquisite, as always but she had a certain 'dangerous self-confidence' about her...

She came bounding up to me and the first words that blurted out of her mouth were "you remember what you taught me to do with my throat?"

..."yes, of course I do"....

" I have been doing that to boys up in Ohio and I can get whatever I want out of life now. "

Lol 100% true

Fortunately there is a service elevator at Lenox Square Mall that not many people know about

I took Michelle to the elevator and just like in the old days I stopped it between floors.

I fucked her SO GOD DAMN VIOLENTLY....

she of course started and finished by demonstrating her throat fucking technique, which was basically RAPING my penis with her esophagus....

Anyway....

Yeah....

I think I'm going to fuck Wendy here in a few minutes and think about Michelle while I do it
>>
>>34062356
>>34062110
calm down dude

original
>>
>>34059726

They only want white Chad and anybody that disagrees is wrong. I've seen how bitter they get when Chad denies them attention. They do not love "white boys" as you beta losers think, they only want white Chad.
>>
File: 20170111_075433.jpg (394KB, 997x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_075433.jpg
394KB, 997x1280px
CORRECTION :

I just found this picture of a young Isabella Rossellini and I realized that Michelle was so much better looking she didn't look anything like Isabella Rossellini

Michelle was AMAZING LOOKING, While my idealized hypothetical analogy of a teenaged Isabella Rossellini was completely off base

Isabella wasn't shit

My bad
>>
>>34062110
>>34062356
You thinking of starting a blog? I'd read it
>>
>>34062394
Fuck yourself, proglottid-boy
>>
>>34062429
No...

I haven't even thought about Michelle since that day in the elevator

So once my memories were kick-started, I simply detailed a faithful retelling of the story

Michelle had an adorable, one of a kind pixie haircut, like none I've seen before

Shiny Jet Black hair- Totally short in the back, tapering around the sides, but with a badass pre-emo 'emo bang' thing that hung asymmetrically over one of her eyes and covering her entire face on one side

She had DOE eyes, and the cutest little chisel the tip of her nose... Her lips were quite literally like tiny rose petals... she had that the phenotype of a Roman statue...

The last time I saw her, she was wearing a black military style 'Eisenhower jacket' cut to a trim V high at the waist, with wide shoulders and military insignias on the epaulets...

HOWEVER : there was actually a tragedy involved with the story and I'm going to save it for the next post...

I just now remembered the tragic part of the story while describing her jacket
>>
The Tragedy :

Michelle had run away from home in Ohio and ended up in Atlanta, as I said, crashing in the bedroom of her teenage friend who lived in Buckhead, the most exclusive part of Atlanta...

Her friend lived there at THE COVE condominiums on Roswell Road, with her mother...

Her friend was an adorable little blonde girl, who was SO SWEET it was scary... She had no bf, no friends other than Michelle, and all she wanted to do was bend over to make ppl happy...

By the way, I'm NOT lying -

her friend used to watch me fuck Michelle... Shed sit and watch and ASK QUESTIONS to Michelle, who would answer her, explaining what it felt like and what the experience was all about while I continued to grind and blow loads into her...

It was surreal.

Occasionally, her friend would ask if I could fuck her too... She was a year younger than Michelle, so I told her no, even though Michelle said yes. Her friend actually tried CRYING more than once to manipulate me into fucking her.

I never did.

She actually BEGGED us one night to please fuck her too

I still never did...

After fucking Michelle in the elevator, she told me her friend committed suicide in her bedroom not long after I stopped coming to visit.

Her friend never got laid. Not once.
She killed herself because she wanted a bf. Her mother imploded and Michelle had to go back to ohio
>>
>>34062627
why the fuck are you even here if so many chicks are apparently begging for your dick.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160923-131856.png (451KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160923-131856.png
451KB, 1080x1920px
So THERE.....

that's the story

It's all true

I'm not proud of it and I'm not ashamed of it

It is what it is

You can find a lesson in it or you can find a reason to hate me I don't care either way

That's what life is like

You cannot fit real life into little subgroups and categories and tidy little labels

That's not the way real life works
>>
>>34060568
That's not true mister supreme gentlemen

If any race ages terribly it has to be whites.
>>
I have said it many times before that I believe I may have been the actual first original beta

The original robots long before computers

I was born in 1963 so you can do the math on the technology part, but I can tell you that by the age of 6 in 1969, guy had become the most introverted and socially awkward anxiety riddled beta you have ever seen

At the age of SIX

Back then they didn't have all of these family children services and government agencies and that would jail on mother for allowing their child not to go to school

My mother simply wrote excuses that said I didn't have to go to school "because I wasn't feeling well", and that sufficed. Nobody ever asked any questions and I only intended School approximately one-third of the year, each year, until the fourth grade

Although I only attended for a fraction of the required time I still excelled in school and somehow managed to be in the equivalent of honor roll

My entire you I was literally riddled with self-loathing and self-doubt and the continual desire to kill myself

I was born with a congenital birth defect known as Poland's anomaly. Look it up... I am the farthest thing from normal you could ever find, both psychologically and physically

The way I said to myself was biting stopping the belief systems that I had been told were correct

I stopped believing in labels and catch phrases and categories and timeframes... I stopped living my life by the parameters of other people's Concepts and began developing my own unique perceptions

I reinvented myself and the way I see the world

I also lost all of the weight when I was actually a morbidly obese child, and anybody who tells me that they cannot change their lives is a goddamn coward and a worthless fucking liar

I'm not here to insult people I'm actually here to help you
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 990x1304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 990x1304px
>>34059726
When I was 17, I sold weed at my high school. I had a history class with this really cute Mexican girl named Elisandra. She had huge tits and an ok ass and her face looked somewhat like pic related. She obviously liked me, she would always put her feet on me, ask me to rub her feet, etc, I thought she had a foot fetish. She knew little facts about me like how I didn't go to our HS freshman year and only started sophomore year, despite the fact that we only spoke to each other senior year. Along with a lot of other signs, it was incredibly obvious that she found me attractive.

One day I was in class worried because I needed to pay someone back $200 that I didn't have. I told her about it, not expecting anything. She said "Anon, what did you do?!"

Later that day, after school, I'm in the bed. I get a Kik from her, "Come outside." I go outside and she's waiting on me in her car with a few hundred dollars and she says "Anon pay me back ASAP. Byyyyyye" and did that little thing where she smiled and waved her fingers like little tentacles.

Last time I saw her, at a little kickback at a friend's house, she was in a relationship with some NEET who had anxiety attacks so bad that he had to go to the hospital. He passed his anxiety on to her and she kept talking about how weird it was to be outside again. She had lost a lot of weight (not good) and her tits were smaller. She obviously still liked me because whenever I looked up, she was staring and smiling at me.

I should've made her mine, she was perfect.
>>
>>34060568
>Demand alpha and high t.
I don't know why these are bad to you all. Do you not have high testosterone? Do you not want a woman who keeps you on your toes and encourages you to be alpha?
>>
I have stepped outside to smoke a cigarette and I'm using speech to text on my phone so forgive any typographical errors

If you read between the lines and use your brain you'll easily be able to decipher what I was actually intending for speech to text to correctly assimilate
>>
>>34062670
>>34062826
>stories are always in greetext newfriend
>>
>>34062655
He's larping and thinks people give a shit
>>
>>34062935
Not anymore, obviously

Lol @ you missing the part about me NOT living my life by the rules of other idiots like yourself
>>
>>34062965
Lol @ you not realizing I wasn't giving today's lesson to YOU

YOU are the student that attempts to prevent the intelligent students from learning and growing

Blow me, marshmallow boy
>>
Of course, not surprisingly, YOU (the sexless marshmallow) equate everything to VIDEO GAMES

larping ?...

Hint: mobile if a woman meets a man she is interested in, then she discovers this man sits on his ass playing video games all day, she instantly loses all interest in this man

That's YOU, little boy
>>
VIDEO GAMES = A LIFE VOID OF FRIENDS OR SEXUAL COMPANIONS

I hope you made the right choice
>>
>>34063189
>>34063084
lel, even if you hadn't mentioned your age it's pretty easy to tell how considerably older you are than most others here just by the way you type.

But anyways, this is a sincere question, why are you even here? What could possibly draw a man in his 50's to 4chan, especially a board like /r9k/? I'm fucking 20 and even I'm getting tired of how juvenile and ridiculous this place can be, what value could you possibly get out of it?
>>
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

Hispanic = cockroach
>>
>>34059726
I've found they're either the good girl catholic type that puts on a strong front but is submissive 1-on-1, or just straight up thug-life. There's no inbetween.
>>
>>34063280
Lol

As if YOUR opinion (that of a socially inept sexual failure) registers on the 'give a flying fuck meter'

Even YOU realize your opinions equate to the sound of an Effeminate Fruitfly, too afraid of his own shadow to attempt landing on his first banana

If I unzipped my pants, I'm confident you'd be the first one to drop to his knees
>>
>>34063342
How mistaken you are, good sir

The two bookends you've mentioned make up only 2% of the spectrum, while you failed to include the remaining 98%
>>
File: 1411365366764.jpg (7KB, 258x257px) Image search: [Google]
1411365366764.jpg
7KB, 258x257px
>>34063372
what the fuck i was just asking a question
>>
>>34063399
Hee Hee

Welcome to the new, improved r9k
>>
I met one at archaeology camp.

She told me about how her blind father was smuggled into the US in the boot of a car, and became a naturalized citizen.

Oh, and there was this other Columbian chick, I think I pissed her off by being ignant and autistic doe; she was however very pretty.
>>
Although I'm against race mixing I've had a much better experience with them than white womyn. I've lived in an area with a lot of hispanics all my life and in genera they seem to be more traditional, not afraid to work, and can actually do stuff around the house. The whores are super sluts though. I'd marry one if my kids wouldn't be shitskins.
>>
>>34061312

if this is true you are a jew
>>
>>34061432

I think our best hope is a russell group uni that takes internationals from the us
>>
>>34063391
here's your (you), take it easy
>>
>>34063399
24 years ago back when the internet was still called the 'darknet', I was invited by a friend who worked for a defense contractor in Huntsville Alabama to join in on this new technology because I am an artist and musician

In the very first BBS and mIRC rooms, I was actually the first disruptive guests now referred to as a 'troll'...

As the years passed I continued my unique performance art in chat rooms across the internet and became quite notorious for many reasons

During this time I watched the human race devolve down to the point where they could barely spell their own names

I accidentally stumbled into this God forbidden wretched shit hole because my handsome genius son frequents this place

Now that I'm here, I'm not going anywhere... I have never been needed so much in my life

I have an extensive sexual background and I was able to turn my life around after being perhaps the first original beta or robot ever, and with only an eighth-grade education ( and a documented astronomical above Superior score on the wechsler scale) I was able to work my way up to being ZZ Top's art director at Warner Brothers records

I'm here because I am the antithesis to robot failure

I am the antithesis to Beta failure

This site is now new and improved because it has become my classroom and I am the professor
>>
>>34063528
how's it goin Hugh
>>
They are fucking nuts

>dated Hispanics
>>
>>34060774
>In return she'll be loyal and quite supportive. Hungry after a long day in class? She'll make something to eat for you. Want to fuck? She'll get really into it and be super loud. Very passionate in relationships, for better or worse. Lots of drama happens because of this.

I'd take that over dying alone and miserable any day of the week mr normieston
>>
>>34063977
As if you have any choice in the matter

Genetic homosexual
>>
Lost my virginity to a Cuban girl. She was nice and so light skinned she was basically white. Of 100% Spanish descent. She was nice and not brainwashed by cancerous feminism. She was overly attached and crazy though. Most of them are. Not a bad gf though.
>>
>>34065126
Cubans are generally red pilled because their family comes from hardship
>>
>>34059980
Wow. This is so fucking true.

They are jealous.
They are hot.
They love fucking money.
They often cheat because they come from a culture where the males cheat often.
They are more likely to come at with a knife for cheating also.

So riding the crazy train is fun but eventually you have to get off before it crashes.
>>
>very loving
>very pretty
>great cook
>amazing sex

>short tempered
>"""abrasive""" personality
>0 tolerance for beta males
>don't age well, although not as bad on here says if they try to maintain good health but most of them won't

t. Guy who has been dating a latina for 5 years
>>
>>34060568
>Age terribly.
This, been sleeping with one who is 27 and she could pass for 35. Shame though.
>>
never seen latina irl. fapped to them tho
>>
File: 1483475612731.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483475612731.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>34059726
The same as it is with other women you fucking retard: non existent.

Where do you think you're at?
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.