[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is a 10/10 in asia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: ryan.png (249KB, 372x535px) Image search: [Google]
ryan.png
249KB, 372x535px
>this is a 10/10 in asia
>>
>>34059048
well in asia where everyone looks like everyone he would be a delicacy for sure
>>
>>34059048
>Ryancan'taffordaladyboyinthailandmyfatheriedofidsboundless?
>>
this guy is NYC homeless junkie tier in the 70s
what has society become
>>
>>34059048
nice job shopping out the 5/10 he picked up
>>
>>34059048
>white privilege doesn't exist
HAHAHAHAHAHAH honestly fuck all of you white guys who cry about no gf when you literally have the upper hand in dating
>>
File: samechokerthread.png (171KB, 1252x423px) Image search: [Google]
samechokerthread.png
171KB, 1252x423px
>>34059048
I've been seeing these threads show up quite a bit. Are these threads going to be the new pic related?
>>
>>34059239
this

on this board its anti-chink this or anti-nigger that but really it's just retarded /pol/ sentiment about how whites are superior. Well if whites are superior, then why the fuck are any of you on this board?
>>
>>34059048
We could wipe out the white race from existence easily if they weren't protected by the jews. I mean, just look at them.

>soft
>pussy
>weak
>complacent
>impotent cuck rage
>we wuz colonists n shieeet
>>
>>34059320
+tallest race
+strongest race
+most attractive race
+most successful race at warfare

-too much empathy to completely wipe out inferior races
>>
>>34059048
Being cucked by Ryan Boundless is on par with being cucked by a bee.
>>
>>34059399
>the race that came up with the cuckold fetish
>biggest racemixers
>stop talking shit and look down at their feet at the first punch
>too pussy to talk shit to other races irl so they created an online movement (alt-right)
>break down crying and praying during combat
>>
>>34059530
Blacks:

>Oogs Booga
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 854x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 854x933px
>>34059320
>>34059399
The white race literally created the modern world and all the first world amenities.
>the industrial revolution
>the computer revolution
Before this populations were incredibly small. Unfortunately empathy is the fatal flaw of the white race since all of the inventions and science were shared with inferior cultures that utilized them to reproduce into the literal billions. White people learned to cheat death, but unfortunately we also learned how to cheat life with condoms, birth control, and lgbt.
>>
File: 1483620597139.png (292KB, 887x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483620597139.png
292KB, 887x720px
>>34059239
>>34059266
>God, I love being white
>omg, life is so hard being white
Why are they even here?
>>
>>34059048

Oh my fucking kek.

That's not true at all. Maybe if you're talking about some low-tier cities in China.

As a /trv/fag who has explored South and Southeast Asia extensively, I'll be the first to point out that the "ugly Western man" getting a "decent Asian girl" stereotype is somewhat true. However, you would be incredibly surprised at the number of Chad-tier men with whom you'll have to compete in large cities and somewhat touristic areas. If you go to Bangkok or Phon Penh or Hanoi to have a nice night out, you will be surrounded by Chad-tier Brits and packs of muscle-bound Australian, American, and Canadians on lads' holidays.

If you're ugly, you'll have zero luck on Tinder, because there will always be a sloshed 6/10 Australian man ready to stick his dick in anything that moves.

Move to some shit-hole city in China and make a couple thousand dollars per month and you might get a boring and personality-less 5/10 future Tiger Mom who won't suck your cock or have non-procreative sex.
>>
>>34059694
>The white race literally created the modern world and all the first world amenities.
The modern world and all the first world amenities are a cancer upon the world, though. Thanks for nothing, you fucking cucks.

We need to return to a time of destruction and chaos to rebuild this degenerate world into a place without degenewhite values where cuckolding isn't a fetish but a morally reprehensible degeneracy.
>>
>>34059756
>won't suck your cock or have non-procreative sex
Why are chinese women so cruel?
>>
>>34059756
If complete dumps like David Bond can get laid there, I'd literally be chad thundercock himself in those places.
>>
>>34059853

The key word is "your" cock.

If you're halfway socially adjusted and aren't horribly ugly and reliant on your race or finances to get third-world women, then you will attract women who might actually be into you.
>>
>>34059887

Literally no clue who that is. Did a Google search and seems like some retard YouTube or internet personality.
>>
>>34059887
I wouldn't
I'm 5 8', really skinny, am legally autistic and just generally have weird mannerisms. I'm also way to chickenshit to hit on girls properly, they'd probably just think I'm trying to be their friend

however fobs don't notice and think I'm professional
>>
>>34059897
>halfway socially adjusted
I have no idea if I am. I have friends (some are normies) but I'm still pretty awkward.
I don't think I'm horribly ugly. Superficial girls have told me that I'm a 5 but being a manlet makes me a turnoff for them and i've been called cute before (though that might be a bad thing)
>>
>>34059968

How short are you, senpai?
>>
File: david-bond-1-1000x600.jpg (80KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
david-bond-1-1000x600.jpg
80KB, 1000x600px
>>34059914
He's an ugly kike who picks up asian chicks and posts it on youtube. One of the guys from the infamous video where a white guy steals an asian guy's gf.
>>
>>34059977
173cm
probably not original
>>
>>34059998
Living in the Savannah fighting off lions is more appealing than your cuck "first-world" pussy lifestyle.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 576x1024px
>>34059048
Really? Leave Ryan alone! He seems like a dick but I wouldn't mind hanging with him. I've seen most of videos. Learned a lot from the guy.
>>
>>34060045
it's your life style too faggot
>uhh no but I want to --
that's nice Mary
>>
Should I know who this person is?
>>
>>34060645
it is Victor from gimmeabreakman
he's what is known on utube as a "j-vlogger" (japanese vlogger)
>>
>>34059853
I thought 4chan loves having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.