[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /no plan/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 59737541_p11_master1200.jpg (159KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
59737541_p11_master1200.jpg
159KB, 550x700px
Im just drifting in life
No clue on what to do

NEW THEME SONG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIgdid8dsC8
>>
All my friends are progressing in life, buying cars, moving out of their parents homes. I have one friend that's taking his gf on trips to Florida. I have a few other (stupid) friends who are getting married (at 20-21. Bad idea) and I'm just here working, coming home and jacking off.

I really need to figure something out. At least have a goal to work toward.
>>
>>34058177
i feel like the obvious goal is becoming rich but i also feel that i am not capable enough to do such a thing

>tried learning programing

gave up just by looking at it, thats how lame i am. i just know its not my thing.

noice dubs anon
>>
>>34058229
That's what my goal is, to become rich. But what do you do in the meantime? Just go to work until it happens? There's obviously more to life than that, I see people doing more than just working. I just have no idea how they do it.
>>
my mom is making me go to community college

no idea what for, no idea at all

idk

I can only see myself being a failure, I don't have any interests or ambition

I'm gonna be either homeless or die
>>
I just want to draw and have time to do it. No family, no lovers, yet even this is beyond my reach unless I want to work 56 hours a week.
>>
File: 60733829_p8_master1200.jpg (150KB, 525x900px) Image search: [Google]
60733829_p8_master1200.jpg
150KB, 525x900px
>>34058294
Im working to save money to go to a place where i can save even more money and then my "plan" goes like this:

>start a bussiness
>????
>profit

so yeah i have no clue
i dont think im talented enough to keep a bussiness running even

>>34058397
i guess is better to do something just in case you feel ambition later?
like, im getting my college title just for that, nothing about it interests me
>>
File: 1453425783866.jpg (126KB, 850x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1453425783866.jpg
126KB, 850x1071px
same
waiting for my father to kick me out than I will probably be homeless for a while and then kill myself
I dont think life is too bad but I have no interest in the long haul
>>
>>34058938
Thats the real issue. "Being rich" its more of a being at ease thing than an actual interest, but i kinda feel that any interest i could have requires me to be rich first. Its so so so so annoying.

>>34058413
working is tiresome
>>
File: 1462514340248.gif (484KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1462514340248.gif
484KB, 500x271px
Life is fucking boring.
The only thing I enjoy is music and writing but I can't see myself building a career off either one of them. I just enjoy them as hobbies to pass the time in my otherwise boring life. All I do is work full time at some job I don't enjoy, coming home every night too tired to even watch TV or read a book, and do it all the next day, only weekends being my days off. Life becomes repetitive, weeks go by slow but years go by fast, everything becomes a blur. You don't enjoy things like you used to when you were young. The only thing keeping you from quitting it all is the fear of being homeless or starving, but you'll soon realize those aren't so bad of alternatives. In the back of your mind the whole time this is happening is the thought of suicide. That, no matter how bad things get, there will always be death.
I know people try and say to change your outlook on life; that since this is the only one we get, you should live it in the way you want to, but what those people don't understand is how it feels to have no interest in pursuing anything beyond what gives me temporary joy, such as a book or a movie. I don't have any ambitions, no dreams... nothing drives me to get out of bed beyond not wanting to be homeless. But even that doesn't sound so bad. Maybe I can be like that kid from that movie Into The Wild, just wandering around, disappearing forever, never to be heard of again. Only nobody would make a movie about my troubles.
>>
File: 1472848092124.jpg (362KB, 650x796px) Image search: [Google]
1472848092124.jpg
362KB, 650x796px
>>34059000
I used to have fancies of interest, things I could see myself doing or working towards. they always seemed difficult and out of reach so I neglected them. eventually I stopped having them and became content with being nothing.
people just seem so alien with all their complicated wishes and desires.
sometimes I envy them but I also think it's pretty sad that despite their effort they will just end the same way as me.
>>
I'm in a 4 year apprenticeship to become a tard wrangler. After that I'm spending another 3 years becoming a tard teacher. Why ? It's the only job I'm somewhat good at that doesn't bore or stess me to fucking death. It's quite chill desu.
>>
File: 1370244850819.png (116KB, 809x609px) Image search: [Google]
1370244850819.png
116KB, 809x609px
>>34058098
Just trying to become self sufficient so no one has to be bothered with me, at which point I'll likely wait for death because I really have no dreams or aspirations and I'm bored as fuck.

I still love Books and videogames and shit, but man did it set me up for disappointment.
>>
>>34060587
From my experience with tards that sounds like the exact opposite of chill
>>
>>34058397
>my mom is making me go to community college
>no idea what for, no idea at all

normies can't really conceive of the possibility of someone lacking goals and ambitions. They've always had, every second of their life, something that motivates them, and wonder how someone could be bored of life.

I don't understand how normies can feel that way but evidently they do.
>>
>>34059181
I feel exactly the same anon
thankfully they haven't took my neet bux yet
>>
>>34058098
I just want to have enough money and a big enough house to own a big dog

I'm not sure it's possible
>>
I'm just sitting here, waiting to die.
>>
File: fml.jpg (133KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
133KB, 1440x1080px
I'm 19, turning 20 this year and I'm starting to freak out. I have no driver's license, no job, no friends, no gf, and no degree or tertiary education. As each day goes by, I feel more and more "trapped" than the last.

And whenever I try do something, like get a shitty part time job or try get my driver's license, my anxiety overwhelms me and I fail. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>34058098
Yeah I'm feeling you
my father wants me to go to the shrink, but at they aren't thinking about kicking me out
>>
File: akemimadoka.jpg (449KB, 1200x959px) Image search: [Google]
akemimadoka.jpg
449KB, 1200x959px
Do you have any dreams and goals that you would once like to reach? If not then you should probably spend some time figuring them out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.