[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white people so violent and deranged?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: MassMurders_1050x700.jpg (186KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
MassMurders_1050x700.jpg
186KB, 1050x700px
Why are white people so violent and deranged?
>>
File: 1474506496359.png (42KB, 580x291px) Image search: [Google]
1474506496359.png
42KB, 580x291px
>>34057948
They are the outcasts of this era and know their time is up, so they lash out on people.
>>
>>34057948
Because white men are raised by feminists which turns them into women which creates social isolation which turns into insanity
>>
>>34057948
Who is the guy in the bottom left?

>>34057999
why would a white guy tweet this?
>>
>>34057948
Shit skin
Shit skin
A few Jews
All of them of Jew pills
Anyway
13% of the pop 50% of violent crime
Go look up FBI statistics.
Nigger
>>
>For hundreds, if not thousands of years, white people spread across the world and conquer other races and lands
>Modern age comes
>White people now cooped up in cities with no outlet for their violence

>Putting the most violent, destructive, sadistic, passionate race of humans into cages and not expecting them to rattle the bars every now and again.
>>
>>34058017
Michael moore is the cuck conisuier of the century
>>
File: IMG_2759.jpg (61KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2759.jpg
61KB, 640x474px
Sorry OP, I couldn't find a picture of the entire African race to prove you wrong
>>
>>34057999
Pretty much this

Origami comment
>>
>>34058017
because he is retarded, racist, and lacks self awareness
>>
>>34058023
Take responsibility for your white brothers cumskin. I pay my taxes, I got a good education. These guys are just like you however, social recluses, virgins, angry.

Why is that?
>>
The only difference between whites and everyone else is that we can actually hit our targets.
>>
>>34058094
Is there a stat for that? That would be interesting to read.
>>
>>34057948

As far as social media goes, white men being violent is more interesting than blacks or latinos committing crimes.
>>
>>34057948
if it aint childhood abuse then its a warped grandiosity that makes them think they are entitled to taking a life because they want to end their own but cant do so and turn their inward anger outward towards others.

i know cuz im living it. i just hope im man enough to kill myself and only myself.
>>
>>34057948
Because we have no other choice.
>>
>>34057948
>unironically falling for the divide and conquer tactics of the upper 1% who want to replace a thinking, educated population with pliable, hyper religious populations as the new working class, for every lower wages and rights from countries they helped to lobby for the destruction of.

>Allowing the upper 1% to distract you from proper role models, of any race, and fill your mind with self righteous violent fantasies out of the frustration they cause you.

>Allowing the upper 1% to cloak your own ability to navigate the world from your own capabilities by distracting you constantly with tragedies that make you feel powerless and a divide between you and your common man that makes you feel opposed.

shig

You have more in common with someone of a different race at the same level of earnings than you ever will of someone of the same race who makes more than you.

Keep that in mind next time you're listening to some upper college educated white or black tell you why the struggle you grew up in is worthless because you aren't helping to kill wyatt. man or escape the ghetto or because wyatt. man was born in his body etc.
>>
>>34058089

I can't believe that any blacks actually say cumskin unironically. Refuse to. Don't you realize that everyone else who says it is a cumskin themselves laughing over how dumb it is? And that cumskin is really just a bastardization of shitskin, and that by using the former you're effectively legitimizing the latter and projecting your insecurity over it?

C'mon, it's not rocket science: A strong slur has to have some sort of history to it, a girth to its bite, originality in its sting. Like...

> Nigger. Why aren't you on your knees begging for forgiveness after your kind, I mean, yo homies, tortured that tard in Chi-raq? Thuggery is one thing, but to pick such an easy match, 4 on 1? Is that just how boons are programmed?

Try it!
>>
>>34058232
I just used the memes of the times anon.

I'm a man of the hour.
>>
>>34058089
i walways thought cumshit refered to japanese as their skin is off white and looks literally like cum
>>
>>34057948
>those disgusting abominations
>"white"
>>
>>34057948
Violent? Eh. Deranged? Okay.
If you are referring to shooters it's because they are pushed so far from society that they feel inhuman.
Other races feel "oppressed" so they pull closer together typically. Or when they do seclude people it's for "acting white."
White people are pickier about conclusion.
Also shooters are suicidal typically.
And to really marvel at the sadness of life you gotta be intelligent and (no racis) a lot of other races are less intelligent on average excluding asians who also are forming a good slice of shooters.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>34057948
Please dont put Elliot in the same box with these lunatics he was a special one of a kind guy
>>
>>34057948
Because we have brains that are bigger and more capable of processing injustices in the world.
>>
>>34057948
We gotta compensate for all the petty crime black people do.
>>
>>34057948
Because of white privilege

Originald comm3nt
>>
>>34057948
The Oregon shooter was black though. Calling him white is like saying Obama is white.
>>
Wouldn't it make more sense to look at all the violent crime committed by blacks and Hispanics on an annual basis rather than isolated cases committed by whites? Who are the violent ones then?
>>
File: C1hl3gtWQAIeufn.jpg (56KB, 689x566px) Image search: [Google]
C1hl3gtWQAIeufn.jpg
56KB, 689x566px
>>34057948
CNN please
https://twitter.com/Vedmak00/status/817515345061826560

>>34058017
>why would a white guy tweet this?
some sort of distorted virtue signalling. For the same reason some unattractive guys talk about "creeps" all day long, or redittor numales become feminists. Suconsciously to disassociate from a group they belong to/try to improve their status (it doesn't work and it's hilarious).
>>
>>34057948
Meanwhile, a group of black men in the U.S tortured, mutilated, raped and set a white man on fire, forced his girlfriend to watch, then gang-raped her and stabbed her to death.

That happens every couple of days in the U.S, so I'm told.

But no, go on, tell me about some white piece of shit with a gun.
>>
>>34058944
Ignore the ledditors guys these fucks are invading us full frontal assault mode.
>>
File: 1483973407059-1.jpg (53KB, 959x579px) Image search: [Google]
1483973407059-1.jpg
53KB, 959x579px
>>34057999
Trips never lie.

It's OVER.
>>
>>34057948

Simple, they have tiny white penises. All they can do is lash out in murderous rampages with guns because white women want black men and black babies and want nothing to do with white boys.

The white mans era is ending.
>>
>>34057948
Anthony fantano isn't white
>>
File: 1483280033025-2.png (2MB, 1400x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1483280033025-2.png
2MB, 1400x1096px
>>34058017
Because it's the truth?
Sweden, Canada, France, Germany, the UK, and the US are all at like 50% white and 50% non-white right now.
>>
White people can be so red and even purple sometimes, it's so ugly and they look like they smell bad.

Glad my skin doesn't change color when temperature or my temper changes
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 872x685px
>>34058514
>one drop rule

Stop
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.