[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you think I'm too fat, big bro?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: chubb.jpg (48KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
chubb.jpg
48KB, 720x960px
>Do you think I'm too fat, big bro?
>>
>>34057695
>big bro
what am i gay fuck off lard tard
>>
>>34057695
Quit trying to eat your shirt you fucking pig
>>
Yes, DFC always wins. Get the fuck out of here, heifer.
>>
File: oats.jpg (117KB, 1272x774px) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
117KB, 1272x774px
yes, brother, you should give me some oats.
>>
Yes muffin top
>>
jesus christ what the fuck cover yourself up
>>
I want to mate with this girl.

I want to pump her fertile body full of my seed.
>>
>>34057695
I fucked a fembot a year ago with a body like that. Shes from Michigan.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1000x1400px
>>34057695
No, you're not.
Now let's get you some things to eat, probably a pizza and some heavy cream.
>>
Just a little bit. You could use some weight loss.
>>
>>34057695
>big bro
ruined it
>>
I just want to grope all of that soft flesh as I am balls deep inside her, feeling her pussy milking every drop of semen from my throbbing cock.
>>
File: that feel angry.jpg (62KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
that feel angry.jpg
62KB, 601x601px
I need to FUCK a chubby girl and impregnate her so badly

I can't stand it

AAAAAHH
>>
If that was the body type she would maintain forever, that would be perfect.

But they always get fatter.
>>
>>34057695
do women really call their brothers "bro" or "big bro"?
>>
>>34057695
Loss 10kilos and you'll be there hon
>>
Chubby girl pics like this are always shooped. In real life they have a bunch of stretch marks and cottage cheese. No such thing as a girl who is chubby/thicc and doesn't have cellulite.
>>
>>34057695
>Put your shirt down, fatass.
>>34058205
mine calls me bro in texts
>>
>>34057846
> thinking that eating almost pure fat doesn't trigger your satiety hormone and that it's almost impossible to gain weight doing so

are you literally stupid or just ignorant
>>
>>34058205
My female cousins call me bro.
My sister also calls be bro but that's because she ironically calls everyone bro. Now she's trying to start calling me sis so that she can better maintain her current level of irony.
>>
>>34057954
fucked one 250lb slut on christmas night, she been having morning sickness.
>>
>>34057695
I'd pound pic relateds puss.
>>
>>34057695
I think you look just right.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.