[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you go look at the profiles of your old highschool friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1429559007807.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1429559007807.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
they all have wives, children, own their own business and I've just been a neet or 4 years

now I want to kill myself more than ever
>>
they're also very liberal
and one of them is a feminist homosexual
>>
Dude you can't compare happiness like that you don't know what problems they have , what the fuck man like this is some kek worthy thought process lmao
>>
>>34057525
Social Media is all lies senpai.
People don't post their real lives, the fact that their kids are annoying turds, the fact that their wife has cheated on them, the fact that they hate their job.
It's plastic bullshit.
>>
>>34057713

>lies autists tell themselves or the tears of shame and regret would never stop - the post
>>
>>34057525
>normiebook
Found your problem,OP
>>
>>34057652
t. normie

ginal
>>
>>34057713
>>34057754
I've never had a normiebook profile

I looked at their linkedin and the front page of their facebook only
>>
File: 1478842737167.png (87KB, 390x352px) Image search: [Google]
1478842737167.png
87KB, 390x352px
>>34057525
>mfw i'm only 18 and haven't even graduated highschool yet

>mfw people from my elementary and middle school have bfs and gfs, are getting full ride scholarships for college, and are contributing to society as a whole

>Mfw i just browse /r9k/ on a daily basis, am barely passing my classes, and am a lonely khv that spends most of his time drawing and may not even be good enough to get a career in animation.
>>
>>34057895
You'll be an animator just gtfo r9k my ninja my ninja my mothafuckin ninja
>>
>>34057749
Nah, it's true.

There are happy people whose social media really reflects their lives but it's a huge mixed bag.

like 50/50 ; secretly miserable / fulfilled
>>
>>34057525
What's stopping you from doing what you want?
Also, stop randomly looking at people that don't remember you, and comparing yourself to them. Not only is it a waste of time; You're only doing this to make yourself feel like shit on a subconscious level.
>>
File: wojakgun.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
wojakgun.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>34057895
>>34057525
I'm 18 and I must've quit normiebook when I was 15 or 16. It was starting to get hard to look at all the people who I used to be on the same level with, people who were social outcasts and shit, start to make lots of new friends in high school and accomplish different things and get bfs/gfs, while high school wasn't changing much from middle school for me.
The middle school social outcast is an all too common person, but high school really is when everything changes. If you still haven't made friends and done at least a little with your life by later (junior/senior years) high school, like me, you're pretty much doomed for life. I'm completely in denial about everything right now and can't stop thinking about killing myself.
>>
>>34058173
But our extremely low self-confidence and inferiority complexes makes it impossible to stop comparing ourselves to others.

Mine is so bad that I think random strangers are better than me just by their looks or the way they behave. I can't stop thinking how people are better than me.
>>
>>34058009
>There are happy people whose social media really reflects their lives

That's where your sentence should've ended. Because those kind of people get everything while only a few of us get all the shit in life.
>>
File: JFntmAJ.gif (997KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
JFntmAJ.gif
997KB, 500x282px
>>34058198
Same here, anon. I know that there's little to no chance of it happening, but I hope something big happens in the future and I won't end up being a khv neet for the rest of my lfe
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.