[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which sports bred the worst douchebags at your school? I mean,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pepefrogsoccerplayer.jpg (41KB, 600x633px) Image search: [Google]
pepefrogsoccerplayer.jpg
41KB, 600x633px
Which sports bred the worst douchebags at your school?
I mean, people are going to be people regardless of what they do, sports included. Each sport has good and bad people. But which sports teams at your school just had the worst people on it?
I feel like a lot of people on this board would have something against football players, but a lot of the football players at my high school were bros.
I would actually say that the soccer team at my school was the worst.
>>
I'd definitely have to agree with that one. The soccer team was consistently awful, and to this day I don't know if playing soccer made them douchebags, or they were already that way.
>>
I think it depends entirely on location. I lived in Canada with a god tier hockey team at my school who placed top 3 like every year in provincials or whatever the highest high school league was. All the guys on the team were complete dicks because people treated them like kings and most of them thought they'd cruise through life and some would make it to the NHL. None of them did and only one made it to the OHL before he completely ruined his knee in a DUI.

I'd imagine it's the same for football in southern states like Texas and Alabama where football is fucking huge where college football coaches are paid like 5mil/yr
>>
Rugby team.

They weren't even good, but they were loaded up with chadholes.
>>
hockey and it wasn't even close

>hockey players all live in the same house off campus paid for entirely by a rich alum of the hockey team from like a decade prior
>function as a cohesive clique
>walk around campus together
>take the same classes
>fuck the same 2-3 girls
>like to get drunk and literally break things (windows, lightposts, benches) around campus
>school cannot or will not punish them
>freshmen are literally warned on the first weekend of getting on campus: do NOT go to parties with the hockey team

you know how people always talk about how dangerous it is to be a girl on a college campus because of rape/sexual assault?
it's not a meme with the hockey team
>"blitz" freshman dorms where they run down the halls and slip invitations to "a rager" at their creepy house
>once you get there, they have two gatorade coolers of 'jungle juice' which you have to ask a hockey bro for
>one of them is vodka + mixer, the other one is everclear + mixer
>the girls get the everclear container
i have seen this happen
also
>spread STD rumors on fucking yikyak about women who reject their advances

i personally know a number of girls who were assaulted (ranging from literally getting raped in a bathroom by a 250lb man who is blackout drunk to being crowded into a corner while various hockey bros stick their hands up your dress) at the hockey house. most of them fear retribution from the team if they go to campus about it.

i know "rape culture" is essentially a meme at this point but if there is a place on earth where rape culture is real it is in that fucking house
>>
>>34057462
Both basketball and football. My school was famous in our state for both but sadly we never got movies made about us like our rivals (Friday Night Lights, Carter High)
>>
>>34057462
Our football team had it's share of chad's but it was mostly tyrones and dudebros.

Alot of chads were on the water polo team.
>>
>>34057801
other things i've forgotten but am remembering now:

>entire team got crabs all at the same time

>one time they got into a fight in front of their house (like, with each other)
>cops show up
>dudes stop fighting and begin attempting to throw punches at the cops
>one of them gets tazed
>cops eventually arrest like 3 of them
>rest of team posts all over social media: "why do these campus liberals only care about POLICE BRUTALITY when it affects THE BLACKS?"

>gay friend found one of them on grindr

best part:
>hockey team was fucking awful, lost most of their games against other pretty bad schools
>>
Surpisingly, only a few of the athletes in my school are chadholes, most would invite you to smoke with them if you were around them. There are however a good amount of stoner dicks who think they are the top shit because they can get weed
>>
>>34057801
>>34057876
That is fucking funny thanks for the keks annon
>>
File: 19rgJY.So.79.jpg (66KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
19rgJY.So.79.jpg
66KB, 640x414px
>>34057801
>Tfw you will never rape Stacey at your bro team dorm paid for by hockey mckman III jr after getting blitzed on everclear and fighting the cops.
>>
>>34057801
>>34057876
wow that's fucked up
ororororororororororororororingal
>>
>>34057462
wrestling
football
baseball
swimming and diving
--- power gap ----
basketball
soccer
--- power gap ----
track and Field
-- huge power gap ---
cross country (basically nerds in running shoes)
chess
>>
I can bump this highly original thread if I want to.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.