[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom is FORCING me to start sucking cock. How.do I get out of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (9KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 207x244px
Mom is FORCING me to start sucking cock. How.do I get out of this, robots? I don't want to swallow cum every day!
>>
>>34057217
whos cock do you have to suck?
>>
It's supposed to be a surprise, every day.. She thinks that swallowing "a real man's cum" might rub off on me and make me grow up she says.. And also she says it's time for me to atart paying some of the bills
>>
Welcome to the wagecuck world anon not that I know what that world is like, try going for the uni meme to avoid sucking cock as long as you can my man, check em
>>
You get what you give,so whatever hand you are delt is entirely up to. You brought this on yourself,remember that.
>>
Do it then make her suck your dick with your dick-sucking money. Tell her it worked and you grew up and became a real man, so now she has to suck your dick if she wants to be a man too.
>>
>>34057361
This guy sounds like he takes it up the ass don't listen to this dude
>>
>>34057387
Don't listen to this guy he's gonna die alone because he doesn't respect his mom, just be a good son anon . Goodo lucko *thumbs up*
>>
>>34057217
Never forget there was a male robot that was actually pimped by his mom, i never saved the greentext but seemed legit
>>
>>34057443
someone pls post this so i can cum
>>
this thread is so retarded

i love it and im also hard
>>
>>34057443
This kind of story is hotter when it's a fembot but post anyway.
>>
>>34057388
No.i just understand that everything a person does has an effect on their suroundings.
>>
>>34057577
Sweet dubs my man I may have underestimated your power level
>>
Guys I just got more newd from mom.. She wants me to make pages/profiles on Craigslist, Backpage (using the regular relationships section now that escprts are down), Grindr, Tinder, FetLife and eHarmony until she thinks of even more
>>
>>34057700
Kill her

Post pics
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.