[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, you need to leave the USA and immigrate to the EU. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1469217018561.jpg (268KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1469217018561.jpg
268KB, 816x816px
Robots, you need to leave the USA and immigrate to the EU. I'm an American, born and raised in the middle of Kentucky.

I moved to Brussels in February of last year. I visited five other countries in 2016 (France, Netherlands, Germany, UK and Switzerland), lost my virginity, got a qt gf.

This is the best place on earth. No more date bullshit, stupid entitled stacies, Christian bigots. Beautiful buildings. Everything is nearby: mountains, sea, major world cities.

My life actually changed. I thought I was doomed. But I'm not.
>>
>>34054937
>>>>> t. rich fag
>>
>>34054937
That's nice OP but I don't feel like getting raped by Africans and Muslims.
>>
>>34054937

I don't even have a high-paying job, I make E-. 1400 a month. You can literally fly from Brussels to Madrid for less than E-. 100.
>>
>>34054964

Dude, there are a lot of Muslims but there are neither good nor worse than the stupid niggers back in the US. You just have to avoid some neighborhoods and live a comfy life away from malls and you won't have any problem with them.
>>
File: 1407637161957.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1407637161957.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
FIne..I'll bite. How can I immigrate there?
>>
>>34055435
Fuck off we are full
Especially the netherlands
>>
>the EU
>Europe

Fuck me, I don't want Yank swine like you in any of the unique and culturally distinct European countries. You are an international philistine, a rootless modern that wants to skip from one "global city" to another. Pretty disgusting, you should learn to love your own people, your own traditions, your own culture, and your own HOME.
>>
>>34055776
Just to add: the cultures of the world are not shiny baubles you can pick up and then throw away when you get bored of them. That's a profane view of the world.
>>
>>34055825
They are to Americans you faggot irrelevant world citizen. I'll fondle your precious culture like a little trinket in my shop and toss it to the side.

Eat my American cock you elitist bitch
>>
File: periscope.webm (2MB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
periscope.webm
2MB, 924x572px
>>34054937
How about Sweden for an aspiring NEET?
>>
>>34055776
>>34055825
>muh tradishuns
>my world view is the only possibly correct one
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>34054964
Western European countries are 4-6% Muslim & Syrians are all stuck in Turkey and Greece now.
>>
>>34055540
Just add more Polders swampnigger
>>
Any manlet countries in Europe? Or should I just move to Asia?

>inb4 just kill yourself
>>
>>34055776
What's the difference between the US and Yoghurt? If you leave Yoghurt alone for 200 years it gets cultured.
>>
>>34054937
>Christian bigots
Literally what
>>
File: MURICAH.jpg (199KB, 2024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MURICAH.jpg
199KB, 2024x1024px
>Eurocuck
>best place on Earth

kek that's gotta be the biggest joke on Earth
No thank you, I'll never leave my great country, that country every other irrelevant country in the world desires to reside. Keep seething, Eurofags, MURICA will always be the number 1, so stand in line to SUCK MY BIG AMERICAN COCK!
>>
>>34054937
how do you afford this anon?
i make 1500 USD a month and i barely get by
my dream is to travel across Europe
>>
>>34056145
We were all mutilated here though anon.
>>
>>34056145
>I'll never leave my great country

The majority of you never do and never will because you can't afford it.

You seem horribly proud of the fact that only 3rd world idiots actually want to live in your shithole of a country.
>>
kentucky anon here as well OP

how much money would i need outright?

what are you doing for a job over there?

is there a language barrier in the EU?

why would moving to another continent make me less autistic?
>>
>>34054947
>This
So much this. Also, fuck you. I love America. It's not perfect but it's my home.
>>
>>34055776
We do have a fucking culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 409x409px)
image.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>willingly live in the EU

I hope you guys like rapefugees.

>tfw about to move to backwoods Wisconsin for several years with minimal human contact

Have fun with the war that'll happen over then next 4 years, lads
>>
>>34056488

>being so poor you think you need to be rich to travel around Europe.

Dear God, it really is a 3rd world nation over there...

>>34056532

describe it
>>
>>34055776
>fuck americans stay out of Europe reeeee
>are you from a shitty country in Africa of the middle east? If so come to our country and have sex with our women and children while we pay for your apartment because diversity is beautiful.
Sweden yes.
>>
>>34056592
>Our history
>Old west
>Food
>Sports
>Nigger rap and urban culture etc
>Italian and Irish mob
>Movies
>Basketball
>Our military history
>Country/southern shit
Fuck, every state has their own little thing too
>>
>>34056668

>nobody cares about your history
>the old west barely lasted like 50 years
>what about the food? everything wroth mentioning is from an existing culture
>nobody care about the sports you play against each other
>literally trash tier human interests
>nobody really cares
>your movies are trash tier
>who cares
>your history of losing every war you start to peasants?
>again, trash tier

Nope.
>>
File: Big Money Don.jpg (14KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
Big Money Don.jpg
14KB, 332x332px
>>34056411
I bet you wanna come here but you can't, can ya huh? Shut up, commie and sit back to wait for your visa to be approved
>>
>>34056767

I could travel to your country whenever I wanted on a visa waver program... but I've been to my share of 3rd world countries and it's not that great.
>>
>>34056730
>Nobody cares about your history
The same could be said about any country.
>The old west barely lasted fifty years
When people think of Europe they think knights n shiet. This is our we wuz.
>What about the food? "blah blah I'm a shithead"
That's another point. We have some original stuff and some imported stuff.(as does many cultures) We also have mixtures of them. We are a melting pot.
>Nobody cares about our sports
Again, same could be said about you. No one watches soccer here and they will make fun of you for being gay if you play it.
>Literally trash tier human interests
Still a part of our CULTURE!! AND IT EXIIISSTS
>Nobody really cares
OK
>Your movies are trash tier
There are undeniably good ones. British/Euro television is ass shit tier
>Who cares
Idk
>Your history of blah blah I'm a stupid bitch
We won some
>Again, trash tier
That is your opinion
>>
>>34056860
>The same could be said about any country.

Except when people study history, they're not studying a 3rd world nation that' 300 odd years old

>When people think of Europe they think knights n shiet

No. They really don't. Fuck, you;re really stupid.

>No one watches soccer here

I'm sure the billions of people who do all over the world care

>British/Euro television is ass shit tier

Which is why you remake their shows and movies?

>We won some

Name one in recent history

....Nope.
>>
>>34057180
Fine, I'll bite.
>Except when people afkalnf 300 years old
A very influential country in world history.
>No. They really don't.
OK. On another note, what do you even define as a culture?
>I'm sure the billions afregfaaf care
Yeah, we don't
>Which is why we wemake derw wittle moovies
We have plenty of quality, original, movies.
>Name one in recent history
You first. WW2

>...Nope
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>34057322
>A very influential country in world history.

LOL. No.

>OK. On another note, what do you even define as a culture?

A prestigious history reaching back centuries with a variety of interesting and world changing interactions with various other historically noteworthy nations.

>We have plenty of quality, original, movies.

Oh you mean the ones that get made that nobody watches because you're obsessed with capeshit and retarded blockbusters?

>WW2

Didn't realise you were Russia. Hardly shocking you fell for the propaganda and think you won a war you spent most of your time exploiting, you fucking cowards.

Again... abject NOPE
>>
>>34057495
>A prestigious history reaching back centuries with a variety of interesting and world changing interactions with various other historically noteworthy nations.
We are that but around this era.
>Oh you mean the ones that get made that nobody watches because you're obsessed with capeshit and retarded blockbusters?
You are either tasteless or a liar if you've never enjoyed an American movie. I will agree it's going downhill now but there are still hidden gems that no one watches like you said.
>WW2
We beat the Japs
>>
File: IMG_8753.png (69KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8753.png
69KB, 1456x1108px
>>34057495
>you will never be this obsessed with another country

Feels good man

It's literally the USA vs the world, and we still manage to win while not giving a single fuck.
>>
>>34057180
>No. They really don't. Fuck, you;re really stupid.
Americans do. They're really that dumb.
>>
>>34054937

Would never move to Europe. That's a sinking ship about to capsize. Will be a caliphate in a few decades.

I'm staying in America. It might not be majority white the fastest, but at least we're Christian and believe in freedom. Europe is literally going to be an Islamic fundamentalist republic communist shithole.
>>
>>34058687
>t. 56 percent
>>
>>34054937
>no stupid entitled stacies
Nigger what the fuck? Here in the Netherlands the majority of women are like that
>>
>>34058793
t. Mohamed
>>
>>34058825
In all of Europe really, but the northern and western countries are extremely morally bankrupt and sexually degenerate to boot.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.