[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1483927547439.jpg (27KB, 470x457px) Image search: [Google]
1483927547439.jpg
27KB, 470x457px
ITT: Ask for advice or give advice.

Give me the answers /r9k/

>Be me
>Neonazi, 4channer ubermensch
>Cringy pretty-boy friend introduces me to ginger fgt
>Disgusted because of her ginger hair and relations to this cringy faggot
>Weeks later
>Going to be seeing alot more of this girl because she moved into one of my classes
>Shes actually femanon material
>Mfw I consider a ginger
>"No never..." I say to myself
>Think my slav friend is going to get with her anyway
>Have dreams of sexy times with girl
>Cant hold back any longer
>Admit to myself how I feel about her
>Talk to slav(which on a side note is his actual name)
>Mfw friends were aperantly talking about me and her making a good couple for weeks behind my back
>Mfw slavs actually rooting me on to get my dick wet for once in my life
>Moved classes 2 days ago
>Been acting like an autistic retard since
Need advice on what to do and how to understand her
>>
>>34054797
Throw away any idea of her being inferior when you talk. Make sure it doesn't influence you when you try to hold conversation. Also being a neonazi isn't really a huge turn on for girls, so you probably shouldn't tell her or brag about it
>>
>>34054797
Can't you do gay stuff like shaving your head and wearing suspenders without being ignorant?
>>
>>34055829
Not actually a neonazi, just like to make hitler jokes. Although I can see how that can get confusing on 4chan. Also she makes some hitler jokes too.
>>
>>34056369
My advice is to get off this board, you sound like an angsty twelve year old.
>>
One thing that often confuses me is that she rarely smiles or at least when were in a group of people. She'll flash a smile at the telling of a joke or something funny but Its just a little off how she always looks unhappy like that. Dont know if it helps but were both ENFPs and agree almost 100% on politics.
>>
>>34056434
Oh no my covers been blown! *Closes incognito tab and skates away on heelys*
>>
File: facepaw.png (71KB, 1690x2000px) Image search: [Google]
facepaw.png
71KB, 1690x2000px
>>34056369
>Not actually a neonazi, just like to make hitler jokes
You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>34054797
>>Disgusted because of her relations to this cringy faggot
Sounds to me that you're a hypocritical cringy faggot.
>>
Holy shit you must still be in middleschool
>>
>>34056523
Thats my problem :P
>>34056567
Yes, traps arent gay and mlp is a good show.
>>34056616
Ill be in th 6th grade in another year but Im mature for my age

Now any advice?
>Inb4 suicide
>>
Hope I get dubs
>>
>>34057802
Dubs4sure This. Tieam
>>
>>34057819
Dubspls I really want dubs
>>
>>34057835
3 tries still no dubs T_T
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.