[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO YOU FUCK FEMALE COWORKERS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1460100668438.jpg (91KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460100668438.jpg
91KB, 600x800px
HOW DO YOU FUCK FEMALE COWORKERS?
>>
>>34054305
You take your dick and stick it in their cooters and wiggly giggly and bam boom boom you had sex.
>>
GIve them a high interest rate mortgage
>>
File: IMG_0547.jpg (24KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.jpg
24KB, 400x306px
>>34054305
>tfw you see a post that is completely alien to you from pic to text
>>
>>34054305
>>34054305
TEXT HER A PICTURE OF YOUR JUNK

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU'RE FULLY ERECT WHEN YOU TAKE THE PICTURE
>>
>>34054305
I don't know... there is a girl at work that I like... I keep wanting to ask her out but I can't find the right moment to.
>>
>>34054305
stole something from the office and blame her, simple
>>
You need to be the cool guy at work
>>
>>34054305
I fucked a 17 year old when I worked at this gas station just by asking if she wanted to spend the night
>>
>>34054305
I don't because they're in a relationship. Like most women I meet. It's depressing as hell.
>>
>>34054305
if you like your job you probably shouldnt..
>>
>>34054305
How large must one's peen be to be able to fuck that? I feel like my 5-incher won't do.
>>
>>34054778
I got told I was the "nicest supetvisor" at my old job. Mostly because I hate cunts that do no work and make their underlings do it so I insist on leading by example and doing at least as much as whoever's under me.

But I guess they had some kind if anonymous informal poll and I won.

I'm also a dick to one if the girls working there who's 17. I don't know why. I think it's cause I want to fuck her but Shea too young so I am curt and quiet and impatient with her to take out my frustration.

Not sure what this has to do with your thread OP but there you go. Good luck banging your coworker. Volate the sanctity of the workplace.
>>
>>34054305
I wouldn't recommend it, anon. Think of the repercussions if something goes wrong. The next day nearly half of your co-workers know your a terrible lay and you'll be bants'd to suicide.
>>
>>34054305

you dont

origami
>>
For those that don't know who the girl in OP's picture is, she fucks niggers and I believe is dating a nigger. Also she's a slut, but she's one of those white girls that is only into black men.
>>
>>34055165
but i have an 8x6
>>
>>34054305
BENIS IN BAGINA

:-DDDDDDD

Original
>>
There's a 18yr old dancer chick at my work

Amazing body. Would fuck into oblivion, and she enjoys my company too I think.

Too bad I think she only wants chads
Therefore, I must become Chad.
>>
>>34055428
It's easy at restraunt work seems like everyone is a garbage human being. If you don't drink smoke and you lift weights it puts you above 90%
>>
>>34055572
I don't lift properly yet but she has noticed my weight loss.

I just need to not sperg out but problem is I don't know how to be intimate with women.

gg no re
>>
>>34054305
You ask them to come over after work then fuck. That's all there is to it.
>>
Make sure that if you start a relationship you won't be fired for breaking a fraternization clause.

In certain companies you sign that during hiring and you'll have a big hole in your resume that you can't explain after you get fired.

If you work some dumb retail job just be Chad and ask her out I guess. Apart from being uninterested in sex I wouldn't do it because if it goes sour life could be uncomfortable with the betas in the workplace
>>
I'm far a Chad but I've had female coworkers get overtly flirty and touchy with me at older jobs. It doesn't seem like it's really worth the risk in the long term. If you've made up your mind on it though start looking for work at other places on the side. Good luck OP
>>
I've fucked my boss and a lot of regular customers. AMA.

You need to describe who you want to fuck, like their age, are they in a relationship, are they friendly to you, do you chat 1 on 1, and how often you see them. Also, are you good looking or average?
>>
>>34055843
Pretty fit. I workout alot and have clear skin full hair.Restraunt business. Don't wanna dox myself. Most everyone is under 25. How you do it. 1 on 1 all the time and flirty
>>
>>34054305
got source on this pic? I feel like I know this glorious ass
>>
File: --.gif (2MB, 292x351px) Image search: [Google]
--.gif
2MB, 292x351px
>>34055843
>shes 18yr old turning 19 in a few months and single
>im 22 turning 23 at the end of the year
>both work retail at a supermarket
>she's super friendly and always happy to see me
>we talk for a fair bit but always have to cut it short cause of work
>see her either once a fortnight or so, depending on whether she gets shifts.
>guess i'm above average, idk never had a girl interested in me before

Take what you will from that o'mighty wise pickup artist.
>>
>>34055898
This is just my theory and it's worked for me multiple times. I will say I had to quit my last job because of it. Also, these girls are all above 22 and the oldest was 34. I'm also "the funny guy", decent looking, and outgoing. So that might help me out lol.

Since you're 1 on 1 a lot and flirty that's good. I don't know what you do but tou need to mix in some insulting jokes, nothing bad though. Something like if they bring in food or are eating food ask if they have some for you, they say no, "Thanks I thought you cared more about me!" or "well I would've brought you some, thanks a lot Stacy" And end the convo there, don't let it keep going. Do this type of stuff through the week and even weeks. Basically get in their head.
Once they say "Anon, I was at X this weekend and thought of you because I saw Y" You know you've got them. It'll depend on the situation but you can ask them what they're doing on the weekends and whatever they say, say thanks for the invite. They might say "Well I didn't think you'd want to come", reply with stuff like "well I would've invited you but obviously you don't invite me", in a joking way. Crap like this. It's simple. Eventually they usually will try to come up with some excuse to meet after work. At this stage they want to hang out so whatever inside joke you have going you can use as an excuse to meet up. Challenge them to a game of pool or something. Invite them over to binge watch a tv show you guys talk about. Invite them to a restaurant of the food you tell her about she's never had.
>>34056001
>idk never had a girl interested in me before
this might be your downfall of not picking up signs. Just for things like if she's giggling and touching her hair a lot when talking to you. Kind of tease her in a flirty way. Once every 2 weeks is far apart. I'd just say next time something like "It's fun talking to you, we should meet up sometime" she says yea that would be fun, you ask for her number and say when you'll texther
>>
>>34056152
That's another fuck up of mine. I don't know how to 'have fun' with girls in outings and shit. I feel so much pressure on me it actually hurts.

But like I said, I must become Chad first.

Thank you for your advice anon.
>>
>>34056263
Don't worry about the pressure. You will most likely fuck up if you do, but it's ok, next time you wont because you'll have some experience. If you can't read the girl you can look up your question on bodybuliding forum. Those guys are always accurate and the advice. The threads on there helped me so much.

You can just carry over the flirty jokes to the date. It's hard for me to explain. But I think you're the guy that sees the girl every 2 weeks? So you probably don't have sexual tension built up like if you saw her everyday. You'll just be on a normal date I guess.
>>
>>34056493
How do you build up sexual tension
>>
>>34055347
Size aside, I'd worry more about lasting as long as I could.
>>
>>34054305

You don't

Once it gets awkward between you two (see; immediate reactions) she now has leverage over your livelihood, and can get you fired in a second.
Don't fuck where you eat.
>>
>>34055011
There's no way my cock would get past her massive ass cheeks. For some reason that turns me on more
>>
>>34056600
I'm not sure if there's a specific way but I flirt and tease them a lot. Like asking why they didn't bring me breakfast if they have food, then say this is unacceptable while laughing. If you can bring in some food and some for her one day without it being obvious to others and awkward it's perfect, say this is what you're supposed to do.

Also, complimenting something on them. Like asking if she changed something like her makeup, she'll say no and ask why, say it looks good whatever you changed. She might continue it asking what specifically looks good, then you can just say you're not sure but she looks prettier than normal. Or just when you're walking by say, oh nice top/dress, you look nice today. And continue walking by.

Also look for if she starts putting effort into the way she dresses or does her hair or makeup more. It happens, and often other guys will confront her in front of you asking why she's dressed up. I think this is jealously? Because often people will notice you're both joking together a lot. I usually say, "yea what's the occasion, looks good!"

You really have to gauge how she reacts to things. If it's positive or if she smiles and shakes her head when you tease her. That's good. If she gives you a disgusted look and turns the other way, you either said something wrong or she's not into you. With all the little things over time they think about you a lot. Often people that work a lot have very boring life and work is where they see most of the people. You essentially become the thing they look forward to.

Most important is not to rush things. Weeks of this is fine. You're not going to build up sexual tension in a few days or a week. I've also brought in things specifically for them that we've talked about. Like maybe it's a bag of chips she's never had, just bring it in one day for her. Saying, I saw these and thought of you! This is a dumb example. Anyway, I think this is all kind of common sense.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.