[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2017 Recreation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1472487260973.jpg (66KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1472487260973.jpg
66KB, 600x469px
What do people do for fun nowadays? I always feel like I am wasting my time.
>>
Masturbate, watch TV, play games, contemplate suicide, eat, pet my cat
>>
>>34053587
>pet my cat

yeah pretty much
>>
>>34053563
Do anything to null the pain of existing. I play vidya and drink until I pass out
>>
>>34053758
>>34053587
What vidya do you play? I always play the same 5 or so games over and over.
>>
>>34053587
this desu
down to the cat
>>
>>34053587
Petting my cat is always satisfying, feels nice for a living organism to depend on you without the judgement inherent to human relationships. Also it's cute as fuck, god damn I probably have t. gondi
>>
>>34053839
Sc2, smash Bros and some h3 multiplayer mod for the pc. Occasionally mount and blade, no other games interest me anymore.
>>
>>34053587
My thought is when the cat goes I go.
>>
>>34053839
Which 5 games anon?
>>
>>34053758
This. Vidya and drinking are the only things that make life tolerable right now. I'm hoping 2017 will be a better year for me lads.
>>
>>34053563
All I do is experiment with drugs and listen to music now. Probably gonna try DPH pretty soon here.
>>
File: image.png (484KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
484KB, 960x640px
>>34054013
I play Bethesda games mostly
Fallout: New Vegas and Oblivion and Skyrim.
When I don't feel like playing those I play PvZ or Far cry 3: Blood Dragon
>>
>>34054216
Comfy choices. Might replay oblivion, its been so long. Morrowind is great as well
>>
>>34053563
video games
anime
benzos
opiates
psychadelics
weed+benzos/opiates
>>
>>34054258
I'm pissed at morrowind
I could never get it to run right on my shitty rig
Although I heard there was a port for 360 that was good
>>
>>34054292
It still holds up if you've got a better pc now. I mean the combat does feel dated but its a solid game. And aye, I played it on the 360 originally, found it in a bargain bin and had no idea what it was at the time
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 564x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 564x384px
>>34054369
Thanks my friend. Isn't morrowind on the very difficult side for games? Not because it was designed that way but because of design mistakes
I watched some gameplay one time and getting any info out of NPCs seemed to basically just be showering them in septims until they tell you.
>>
>>34053563
alcohol+sex with strangers I think
>>
>>34054593
Yea its quite hard relative to the newer games in the series. You really have to read the quest information to figure out what to do instead of just following an arrow. The combat is all stat and RNG based so starts off quite difficult and if you go anywhere you aren't suppose to early in you'll get rekt.
>>
File: image.png (60KB, 664x793px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60KB, 664x793px
>>34054686
Did you ever happen to play halo? They were like my childhood. I pretty much grew up playing halo 3's multiplayer with friends when I was a kiddo. I sort of moved on but it's nostalgic
>>
>>34054890
Ye, grew up on halo. Mainly h3. I still regularly play a version of h3s multiplayer on the PC. Check out something called halo online eldewrito. It feels slightly different but its basically h3. Tried the master chief collection but it felt hollow without the old community I had.
>>
>>34054284
never tried benzos and opiates. more of a psy/dis/del kind of guy. How are they?
>>
>>34055088
>Halo Online
This is really interdasting. I've heard of the costume edition but not this. Thanks duderino.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.