[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you be in America and be a robot? You must either be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 50037_600.jpg (46KB, 542x472px) Image search: [Google]
50037_600.jpg
46KB, 542x472px
How can you be in America and be a robot? You must either be really fucking ugly looking or a madlet.

>be in germany
>waiting for the bus at the bus stop, a girl is sitting next to me
>she is speaking american on the phone
>after the call, I ask where she's from in the US
>she's so amazed that I knew she was american from her accent (???)
>we talk and talk and get on the same bus
>more talk
>i give her my number
>the following evening
>"sorry for being so awkward haha etc etc im so glad that i met you haha etc etc"
>i invite her out
>fuck her at the end of the date
>she is now attached to me

If I was born in America, I would probably be alpha but German girls are autistismus maximus so I can't do with them what I did with this Amerigirl.
>>
What? Europe is normie central. It's one giant city where everyone parties and has sex. In america we are spread out and we have far more ugly men who never get laid.
>>
>>34053779
>europe is one country
>>
>>34053393
>be in Germany
>fuck American girl
It's apparently easy to have sex with foreigners.
Sex with an American in America is harder.
>>
>>34053923
Are you saying that I'd go on a sex spree as a German tourist in the United States of USA?
>>
>>34053393
accents in the states don't earn you multiple points on the attraction scale from a female pov, while euro accents do
>>
>>34054063
Yes
>o r i g i n a l c o n t e n t
>>
>>34053834
What is the EU?
>>
>>34054172
A commerce union.

>>34054168
Maybe I should visit then.
>>
>>34054190
>everyone speaks at least one language you would know (english)
>no borders
literally a big country
>>
>>34053393
>German girls are autistismus
explain this to me, I been wanting to find myself a cute german really fat girl to make a frau out of of. I get the impression they're really shy and just afraid of getting hurt in general. Tell me about die madchen.
>>
File: 1478557199744.jpg (101KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1478557199744.jpg
101KB, 625x626px
>>34054247
Can't tell if just dumb or trolling
If you don't think there's a huge difference between Amsterdam and Warsaw or London for instance you are very true to the american retard stereotype
>>
>>34054559
>London
>EU
Woops forget about that
>>
>A girl in a foreign country turns into a slut

WOW

GREAT INVESTIGATION SHERLOCK

WOW
>>
>>34054559
Amsterdam and London are pretty much the same. Warsaw is where all of the jews are.
>>
>>34054190

It's not a commerce union, it is a sui generis international organization, which includes political and economical cooperation and partial transfer of sovereignty.

>>34054247
>he actually believes rural people in France, common people in Spain, nearly all people in Slovakia or Poland speak English
>>
>>34054247
>mediterranean people
>speaking english
>central europeans
>speaking english
>germans
>speaking english
it's literally only scandinavia, the benelux and obviously british isles that speaks english
>>
>>34053923
>sex with an American in America is harder

...if, you're not ugly.
>>
>>34054835
>common people in Spain,
jesus christ even if they did speak it i dont think that you or anyone else could understand them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.