[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever stared at a girl's tits while talking to her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 20

File: tits.jpg (99KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
99KB, 1080x1349px
Have you ever stared at a girl's tits while talking to her?
>>
>>34052896
No but I've sucked a girl's tits while staring at her
>>
>>34052896
have i ever stared at a girl's face while talking to her?
>>
>>34052896
I stare at my gf's tits quite a bit
>>
>>34052896
>her nipples are pointing up at the sky
What could it mean?
>>
>>34053083
she has fake boobies
>>
Unless you've talked to very very few women I think every person has done it at some point.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>34052896

Years ago I went to a GameStop to buy a Wii, the female employee there had DELICIOUS tits. I tried so hard not to stare while talking to her, but it was so obvious I couldn't help myself. I smiled like a retard, I will never forget those jugs.

When I was at a Dick's Sporting Goods about 5 years ago, I saw the most beautiful light skin black girl I've ever seen. Just "muh dik" body, beautiful face, and the perfect tits. Not too big, not too small. Just mmmmmmmm. She actually said hello to me and I sperged out, I stalked her around the store, I'll never forget that Goddess.

I also stare at my one female cousin's tits whenever I see her because they're just fucking yummy and they got even bigger after she had a baby. She got thicc too.

I stare at tits in general with no shame if they're big or shapely, I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: IMG_0119.jpg (26KB, 411x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.jpg
26KB, 411x367px
>>34053105
Still would suck her fucking soul out of her body through those nips
>>
As a lesbian I did this once in a locker room and got punched in the face

Would not recommend
>>
File: IMG_0144.jpg (58KB, 742x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
58KB, 742x556px
This girls pokes you to ask you for directions

Wat do?
>>
>>34052896

Yeah some bitchy sales manager who interviewed me. She was wearing a lowcut dress that had her tits almost flowing out and I was less than a foot away so it was hard
>>
File: too smasrt.jpg (18KB, 238x238px)
too smasrt.jpg
18KB, 238x238px
>>34052896

No, I've evolved past "breasts" attracting me to a woman.

(please disregard pic-related, I'm actually dead serious)
>>
>>34052896
All the time. I love boobs.
>>
>>34052896

Give me the sauce for this girl
>>
>>34053210
How does that even fucking happen to a girl? In a locker room?
>>
>>34053210
>lesbian
>>>/x/
>>
It helps being tall and them being really short.
And them drunk.
And when you're wearing sunglasses.
And if you're far away-ish.
>>
>Have you ever stared at a girl's tits while talking to her?

lol you bunch of virgins, how can anyone be so beta, jesus

enjoy masturbating to cartoons you disgusting nerds
>>
File: where do you think we are boss.jpg (231KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are boss.jpg
231KB, 700x525px
>>34053649
Anon, please reconsider that commnet.
>>
>>34053530
She had her shirt off, caught me staring, and punched me in the nose, which also mashed my glasses into my orbital bones which hurt so much worse than it probably sounds like
>>
>>34053688
I think it's hilarious that a woman got so upset like that. Did she already know you were a fag?
>>
>>34053231
>point her towards an isolated street corner.
>follow her as she follows your directions
>once isolated unzip katana
>>
>>34053210
>>34053688

Dumb roastie BTFO kek gtfo
>>
>>34052896
You're supposed to shift between eye contact, looking past her, and checking out her tits. That's how I do it.
>>
>>34053210
You can stare at mine all you want.
>>
Yep. My dad did all the time. Now that he has ruined my chest. There is now nothing to look at. Thanks to the physical assault he now no longer makes eye contact with my chest. Thanks father.
>>
>>34053724
Staceys had spread a rumor that I was a tranny so I think she at least partially believed that
>>
>Tfw gf has C cup tits
There is literally no better size, anything else is too big or too small. C cups are literally

P E R F E C T
E
R
F
E
C
T
>>
I try not too just stare at a girl's tits as I find it rude but I can't help but steal a glance occasionally. A nice set of tits had a magnetic effect on a man's eyes, especially if she's wearing a low cut top. Hnng.
>>
>>34053780
F-father, please, spare me some of your oats? My stomach father, it aches for oats.
>>
>>34053848
He is mentally ill and abusive.
>>
File: image.png (484KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
484KB, 960x640px
>>34053780
Father, I require some of your oats. Father, please, don't let your children grow hungry.
>>
>>34053780
Jesus Christ. I hope you're doing better at least now. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>34052896
yeah, she never really gets attention from other guys so she doesn't care
>>
>>34053799
>rumour of being a tranny
but can't they see you're not in the locker room?
>>
>>34052896
yes many times. and i dont even notice until its too late
>>
no because I don't like people to know I'm a cunt
>>
>>34053976
I didn't ever take my underwear off and my very flat chest did me no favors, but yes, you'd have to be retarded to actually believe that...many people did though
>>
>>34053803
>mentinoning cup size without band size
we can't actually tell her size just from that you know
>>
File: iutgfuytuytrfutrcfj.jpg (61KB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
iutgfuytuytrfutrcfj.jpg
61KB, 960x959px
Girl at my old workplace has awesome tits, not a bad looking girl either. Anyway she never stopped talking about her own tits and often wore low cut tops to show them off. Just thought fuck it one day, she's standing at the opposite side of the table talking to some colleagues and I begin OBVIOUSLY ogling her tits, she's completely aware. She leaves, then ~10 mins later she comes back. This time she's folding her arms under her tits to push em up, guess to give me a better view?! Anyway I just keep ogling, ogling, she looks over several times to make eye contact with me - to no avail because I'm staring at her titties! She let me perv for a good 20 minutes. She was loving it; pretty fuggin hot.

Pick very related.
>>
>>34053178
similar situation, I saw a qt 3.14 light skinned black chick working at gamestop, she had huge tits and an amazing body. She was really social too, I was a sperg and still was able to small talk with her for a few minutes. I would have absolutely no chance with her though
>>
>>34052896
I did that so fucking much in middle school. We had this dumb brunette bitch in 7th grade, she could almost fit into a D. She actually told me that too. She caught me staring at her titties on multiple occasions, and I became known as the school perv w/ girls constantly asking me to guess their breast sizes/what I thought of them. I'm not even attractive.

Nowadays I don't even care about tits. I'm all about the DFC.
>>
>>34054103
>that post-wall face

Tits are the only thing she has now, but even they will start to sag with time. Funny how she craves validation that much though that she'd let you perv on her ha ha
>>
File: uygiuyoiub.jpg (122KB, 959x958px) Image search: [Google]
uygiuyoiub.jpg
122KB, 959x958px
>>34054167
>that post-wall face

Her face aint that bad m8. Pic related; i'd certainly go balls deep.
>>
>>34053083
Her nose tips up to the sky too. She's made of plastic
>>
>>34054269
Same here. But she looks 30
>>
>>34054376
>looks 30
that's cos she is.
>>
>>34054059
But they would see if you have a bulge there or not. This makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>34054394
Looks like my age guessing is still on point.
>>
File: 1461331169870.jpg (76KB, 657x550px) Image search: [Google]
1461331169870.jpg
76KB, 657x550px
>trained myself to be able to see details in my peripheral vision better, in order to cheat in spitscreen Halo
>ended up just using it to perv on girls
>>
>>34054399
no, not necessarily, i can make my crotch looks very flat if i try, im using the womens locker room at work and nobody thinks im a tranny
>>
File: Yarg.jpg (84KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
Yarg.jpg
84KB, 323x320px
>>34054445
Legendary work mate.
>>
>>34054462
That's because you're working with actual adults now.
>>
>>34054445
>tfw glasses and my peripherals are a blur
>always look if I see movement in my peripheral
>end up creeping people out because the instant they enter my sight I snap my head towards them to see what or who the fuck it is
>>
File: 1292273682681.gif (25KB, 166x320px) Image search: [Google]
1292273682681.gif
25KB, 166x320px
>>34054445
>>34054465

i like your style in reaction pics guys
>>
File: tfw no gf to call me oni chan.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf to call me oni chan.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>34052896
>tfw no gf to call me onii chan
original
>>
It's hard not to Stare, when ever I turn around there it is. A pair of tits right there, looking right at me.
>>
>>34052896

i never talk with a "girl" for more than 5 seconds
>"What time it is?"
>"What we have for lunch?"
>"Do you have the answer for the question 5?"
etc etc
But woman, yes, i try to not stare directly, i try to use my fiel of vision, trying to maintein her tits on my fiel of vision.
>>
>>34054399
I have no idea why all the normies believed the bully Staceys in the face of evidence but they did.
>>
File: 1235.png (170KB, 478x357px) Image search: [Google]
1235.png
170KB, 478x357px
>>34054533

u got like tits on your back or what the fuck is up with ya
>>
>>34053083
They're staring at me man
>>
>>34052896
Nothing wrong with looking at boobs, just don't look at them for too long, and for the love of God, don't look at them while talking to her.
>>
I work with 2 titty monsters, one of them can't mange to keep her shirt buttoned, I tease her about it.

The other just has ridiculous tits, I check them out all the time,as does everyone else. She's not shy about them either
>>
When I was 16 years old and hadn't masturbated in ages, I was completely alone with this cute girl during my internship, and I was so horny I couldn't stop glaring at her knockers.
>>
File: 1451954186681.png (318KB, 449x425px) Image search: [Google]
1451954186681.png
318KB, 449x425px
>>34052896
There was a slutty girl my senior year of high school who I had a couple of classes with who dressed in loose shirts and no bra. I was taller than her so I would look down her shirt when she was talking to me all the time, and sometimes when we had to work in groups she would lean forward over my desk and I'd get a good look. It was really obvious that I was looking to but she never cared hell sometimes she'd practically go out of her way to give a flash, I probably could have straight up asked her to fuck and she'd have said yes if I wasn't such a beta cuck also those are still the only nips I've ever gotten to see
>>
>>34052896
Yeah I do it all the time. Girls either are too uncomfortable to say anything or they playfully tease me "my eyes are up here anon".

Girls don't actually get offended when you stare at their tits, 99% of the time they are secretly loving it.
>>
>>34054720
Shieeeeeeeeet so you're saying all that feminist propaganda that's been shoved down my throat since birth is all bullshit and lies?
How do I reprogram myself to not give a fuck about staring at tits and ass? Because as of now, I avoid doing it because I don't want to be "creepy" which funnily enough makes me the creep.
>>
>>34054269

>That terrible posture
>lampshade dress
>what the fuck is with her knees/legs
>that manface
>that haircut
>that expression

You just know she's gotta stink and her asscrack will be full of stank sweat, there'll b weird fat deposits all over her and she's going to get horny and her voice will drop 2 octave during sex to baritone. Pass.
>>
File: 1483294032203.jpg (84KB, 657x550px) Image search: [Google]
1483294032203.jpg
84KB, 657x550px
>>34054503
post rare hammonds
>>
>>34053649
Motherfucker I stare at my wifes tits all the time. It's endearing.
>>
>>34054904
>wife
Get the fuck out you fucking normalfag cocksucker.

>>>/soc/
>>
>>34054852

I'm not him but I'm learning this lesson this pretty hard. I just told my coworker she had an awesome ass and told another how awesome her tits are and I haven't been hit with sexual harassment yet.

However I'm not in an office job so that may have something to do with it. They all laughed about it and we're super chill about it. But really don't give a shit about it. The worse the can do is slap you or call the police, and both of those actions take up more effort or time than just walking away if they're so offended. As long as you have a smile about it you can slide out of it if they turn out to be a bitch
>>
>>34054943
Why? What's wrong with me having a wife?
>>
>>34054904

Motherfucker bought a cow then milk's free. GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34054971
That's the thing, I'm absolutely convinced if I try something like that they would bring the "sexual harassment" hammer down on me full force.
Guess I just gotta start small and leer at some t&a first, comments can come once they catch me
>>
I used to mow my neighbor's lawn once a week or so when I was in highschool. She was a milf, who also had some bangin daughters too, but I barely saw them. Usually when I went out to mow, she'd come out with the money she'd owe, and make some small talk about the yard and I noticed later that pretty much every time I was staring at her tits. She always wore sunglasses though so that made it harder for eye contact.

Don't even tell me in hindsight that I had a chance with her or her daughters because I fucking didn't.
>>
>>34055055
you're a normie, and only the self loathing and the hateful are welcome here on this board. How do you even think you fit in here?
>>
>>34052896
>be gay
>mega autismo so bad social skills
>female asks me question about fiddle I'm carrying
>mumbles back, not making eye contact
>slaps me for (not) looking at her tits
She didn't even have any
>>
>>34053210
lesbians are actually subhuman
>>
>>34052896
No. If you're ever talking to a girl with big tits, make sure you maintain constant eye contact. Even if it's a little weird, they'll be surprised that you can manage to do it. Worked for me, the one time I did it.
>>
>>34053799
do you really think it matters whether you are a dyke, tranny or straight man?
>>
>>34055424
That's a good way to make women think you're gay
Because if you're not attracted to their tits, you MUST be gay, no other explanation for women. She'll tell other women too.
>>
>>34053210
damn dude girls suck
this fag at my school did much racier stuff than just look and nobody ever struck him as far as I know
There wasn't much homo hate at my school though. What grade were you in?
>>34052896
A few times, but I'm not really interested in tits so it's always because their tits happen to be in my "I'm thinking about what was just said" field of vision. Usually they pretend to not notice and just look away, but one time this stacy in my psychology class started grinning and moved her hair out of the way. She was usually conservative about her large tits, so this was out of character, it was cute that she was so proud for a moment
>>
>>34055563
11th grade, she was in 10th but athletic unlike me
>>
All the time in school. Nobody reacted in any way, which is kind of sad
>>
>>34055683
that is like 3 years later than I expected
I pissed myself in school in 10th grade though so I guess I can't judge

Hey so my best friend is a lesbian (I'm bi), and I think I fucked up and fell in love with her. Never been in love with anyone before, and obviously nothing good will come from this, but I guess I'm wondering how big of a sin this is in your eyes. I know you and her are very different people but just humor me, how do you feel about a guy falling in love with you? And are relationships without sex (without asexuals) possible?
>>
>>34055875
That would probably make me uncomfortable, but then again, all the people I've ever been attracted to have been (ostensibly) straight, so these things can't always be helped.
>>
>>34055875

you're gonna say "hey you're cute" and she's gonna say "sorry I'm gay, but flattered" and then that's the end of that. Sorry dude, but that's the breaks

Source: Living in one of the gay (black) capitals of america
>>
File: hand-bonaria.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
hand-bonaria.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
Yes, because I look down to avoid eye contact.

I also stare at penis when I'm talking to a guy.

Captcha is "hand bonaria". I am not making this up.
>>
>>34055271
Other people have wives and girlfriends here too chief. This was never supposed to be the lonely sad sack board.
>>
>>34052896
I don't really "talk" to girls.
>>
>>34053231
"wh-what?"
"no i don't know sorry"
*turn 360 degrees and run away crying*
>>
File: 1451720650811.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451720650811.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Since I'm mostly attracted to asians, there's usually nothing worth staring at.
>>
sauced the blacked clip asap!
>>
>>34053178
>I also stare at my female cousins tits
What is this, rural Arkansas?
>>
>>34052896
Who is this fluid druid/semen demon?
>>
>>34052896
I legitimately don't understand how I could possibly restrain myself in a social situation with a girl like that.
>>
File: 982381.jpg (334KB, 358x883px) Image search: [Google]
982381.jpg
334KB, 358x883px
I was at a friend's engagement party and other than another mutual friend, I knew almost no one there. So we sat at a far table with some other people that I didn't know. This one girl had just the most amazing figure I've ever seen in my life with a form hugging dress on. It was legitimately insane, a tiny tiny waist and just huge heaving breasts. It was so goddamn hard not to stare at them and I don't know how I managed not to.

None of her FB pics do her justice but this is the closest you can see her real figure.
>>
What a disgusting belly button.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.