[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw im a virgin by choice Who else /nodesireforwomen/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1484017859882.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1484017859882.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>tfw im a virgin by choice

Who else /nodesireforwomen/ here?
>>
>>34051927

>virgin by choice

Whatever helps you cope, my dude
>>
>>34051927
>tfw im also a virgin by choice
Well not my choice anyway
>>
>>34051927
>>34051955

Technically he is, because he could go and lose it to a prostitute, a guy or by raping someone anytime he wants.
>>
>>34051996

>prostitute
A crime

>a guy
Fucking gross

by raping someone
Also a crime

Those are some pretty shitty technicalities, desu
>>
File: 1483375916464.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1483375916464.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>34051996
This you people dont understand that here on the internet we are simply a fee clicks away to meeting a roastie who would give me pity sex.

I have ascended above earthly desires.I have no use or attraction to womankind.I rather spend my days reading literature and studying Fermat.Its unfortunate most of you are too dumb to move past primal instincts.
>>
>>34051927

Well, it's my choice to never go out or speak to anyone I don't absolutely have to.

Virginity is just a side effect.
>>
>>34052055

>>prostitute
>A crime

kek, americucks and their "freedom"
>>
>>34051996
t. normie
If even the thought of meeting a prostitute doesn't give you anxiety you're not a robot.
>>
>>34052055
What shithole are you from where prostitution is illegal? Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>34052157
close
I don'T even want to be original.
>>
>>34052157
Why, the greatest country in the world of course - the US :^)
>>
>>34051927
>have qt gf
>literally no desire to have sex with her because I jack off 4 times a day
>she is starting to get antsy and crawls all over me every time we hang out, trying to get me to fuck her

it would be great if my end game was trying to turn her into a sex starved slut

but literally I can't stop jacking off and it feels better and is more efficient than having sex

her loss, she can deal or break up with me i don't care
>>
>>34052222
You sound like a failed normie you should stop playing with girls hearts anon.You are creating a monster
>>
I've been this way since I can remember and didn't even realize it was odd until after high school. I cannot envision myself in that situation and it makes me uncomfortable when I try.
>>
>>34051927
I think you're rationalizing
>>
File: 1429754265790.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1429754265790.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
One time I drove a girl home from work (we lived in neighboring dorms) and she wanted to come back to my room and I didn't let her
>>
I guess it's by choice for me. I don't go looking for women. I go to work, go to school ,and go home
>>
>>34052285
>T.glazed oven roastie

Face reality toasty.Not every man is a mindless slave to the pussy.Some of tge finest men in history died virgins , newton, tesla,pope etc

Theres literally nothing wrong with being a virgin
>>
Hate how relationships are suppose to go.
I don't want to get married or have children.
I want to be selfish and happy.
Do most people even think about what being a parent would be like before it happens? I'd be too concerned about the kids well being just imagine the "edgy" users on 4chan waiting till your kid is old enough to molest and show off degrading images of it to other people that all talk about what a piece of crap and human garbage they think your kid is for doing what they wanted.
>>
>>34052325
first of all my gender isn't important, I haven't seen you justify your position whatsoever and I can only assume you're extremely ugly, overweight, unmotivated or all three, the only reason any of those men died is because they lacked the social skills or dare I say it appearance to continue their bloodline with a woman.

Also what the fuck does "t." mean?
>>
File: PepeX.jpg (55KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
PepeX.jpg
55KB, 345x383px
>>34052462
>first of all my gender isn't important

AHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH

WEW WEWWWEWWEWWWWWWWWww

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHahAHAHHAHA

mmmmmhmmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HAAAAAAhaAAAAAAAAAAA wewwwwwwwwwwwwww pahPAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>34052462
This is quality bait for the fishies
>>
>>34052549
>>34052573
spotted: extra salty ugly men who claim to be asexual when in fact they're just extremely ugly and have no ambition.
>>
>>34051955
Fuck off chad i wouldnt expect a tiny brained jock to understand the prospects of being single
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.