[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just got sentenced to death wew lads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

>just got sentenced to death

wew lads
>>
>>34051620
This dude got exactly what he wanted. He clearly had this as apart of his plan. I think he wants the stormfront guys to see him as some sort of martyr. But even more so, I honestly think he wants to be beaten to death by a black inmate to spark some racial unrest. Too bad the kid is almost as dumb as Elliot Rodger and has no idea. He thinks he's Timothy McVeigh or some representative of some group, but it was one aspie who shot 8 random people in a church. REALLY, THAT was your big racial statement? Did he realize there were church bombings, all he got himself was a death sentence, and no one will give a shit about him or his beliefs. Honestly, NC hasn't killed an inmate for over a decade, he may get it sooner rather than later, considering the severity of his crime, but on average, unless you're in Texas or Florida you may be waiting for a real real real long time, if not forever to get lethal injection.
>>
>>34051620
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38578107
>Earlier on Tuesday, Roof addressed the jury, saying: "I don't know what good it would do anyway" if they spared his life.

lil nigga clearly doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>34051620
I too think that he wanted death, considering he threw his last chance of defense out of the window. I suppose he thought it was either eternity locked in a cell alone or death.
>>
He obviously wanted death. They should have given him life for maximum punishment.
>>
>>34051620
Honestly life sentence without parole in some shitty room would have been better
Killing him only makes him a martyr
>>
>>34052298
I think his painful existence as a stunted sick creature is torcher enough. He caused misery and pain to innocent peaceful people. Like a withering wounded animal.. I believe that he should be put down.
>>
did he ever gave an "excuse" for not targeting ghetto gangsters blacks, instead killing church goers who studied mythological scriptures on their free time?
>>
>>34052311
That's what he wants regardless, he deserves whatever he gets. Considering the large minority population in North Carolina, they're going to put him in serious isolation. I really believe he wants to be killed by a black guy. But I don't think he'll have the opportunity. Tbh he may kill himself, but I do think due to both the newly Republican nation and the fact that the minorities of NC would like to see him die as well...Dylann will probably be killed within a few years, probably during a gubernatorial or mayoral election. There's probably not a group alive, aside from white supremesists, including libs that wouldn't like to see this kid live very long. I'm anti death penalty but given his crimes, I hardly see objections from any groups of real power.
>>
>>34052457
He is sick. You have to understand that. I am not excusing his behavior but you have to know that these were the actions of a very sick young man.
>>
>>34052508
I know he is sick. I know he obviously chose church goers because they were easy targets who wouldn't fight back. I just wanted to hear the half baked excuse he came up with when the jury asked him why he killed innocent people instead of targeting the violent blacks that he hated. They aren't necessarily hard to come by. I want to know if he had the guts to confess his weakness or if he did some backward mental gymnastics to blame those biblical readers.
>>
>>34051620
He did the least badass thing imaginable.
>I really these black fucks... Just look at how they murder and rob people.
>It's time for some retribution, Punisher style...
>Let's see, do I go into a ghetto to kill the gangbangers? No they're too dangerous. That would be scary.
>A basketball court, perhaps? Those guys might be jerks, for sure! ... but no they're probably really tall and fast. That would be scary too.
>I'll just kill a bunch of old people at church. That'll show em!

Nah yeah, you're a real badass with your black boots and your sweet guns, Roof. You went out like a real warrior. Too bad now you have to be put down by your own team for being such a badass though.

RIP Dylan Roof: Ender of church services for a whole day
>>
Reddit core thread. shame that/r9k/ has lost its luster
>>
>>34052671
People here still love the narcissistic Rodger. But this dude didn't killed niggers, he killed old ladies in a church. You can't glorify that, no matter how much you hate niggers.
>>
Good, fuck this cunt. I hope he burns in Hell.
>>
>>34052457
He's a weak faggot who would have gotten his ass kicked, and he knows it.
>>
I love him, I love love love love him. I wish I could take his virginity and make me pregnant before he dies.

>>34052782
So fucking what? When the fuck did everyone become so religious and started to act like pussies? He had got intentions
>>
>>34052994
The faggy edge on this one.
>>
>>34051620
F

But he was an absolute genius representing himself during sentencing.

Every good lawyer knows to let the client represent themselves during death penalty cases. Because they are not lawyers they can easily have their convictions overturned or be re sentenced.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN WILL GET AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: 1444787200673.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1444787200673.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>"G-Gas the kikes! Race war n-now! Oh...those big gangbanging buck niggers sure look scary...u-uhm...the people at that Black Lives Matter rally are pretty s-scary too....umm...oh, look! A bunch of geriatrics in a church! F-fourteen eighty e-eight!!!"
>>
>>34053831
I don't get why he shot old people.

They're not of breeding age.
>>
>>34051976
You're a fucking moron.

not original.
>>
>>34052298
you mad black boy?
>>
>>34054022
i mean i don't think he thought killing some people in a church would stop black people from having kids, he was just trying to do something that would get people mad enough that a race war would develop out from his actions

he ultimately failed in that it was just him. it was really easy for the media to frame him as "crazy lone gunman who wants a race war," but if it was him and his stormfront buddies it would have been a lot harder to work with that frame
>>
>>34052457
yes, he said that he thought it would make a much more shocking statement for him to kill the churchgoers
>>
>>34055107
The shocking statement of what exactly?
>>
>>34051976
ooga booga heres ur reply
>>
>>34052457
>mythological scriptures
>muh atheism
you just had to throw that in there didn't you
>>
File: 1483406588461.jpg (432KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483406588461.jpg
432KB, 1920x1200px
>Roof told FBI agents he wanted to bring back segregation or perhaps start a race war with the slayings.

Lmao what a poltarded dumb ass
>>
File: 1477434637263.jpg.jpg (164KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477434637263.jpg.jpg
164KB, 718x960px
>>34053831
This. Fuck niggers, racewar now etc. But that whole thing was a bad look
>>
>>34051620
guy needs to be sent to south africa to kill more niggers.
>>
>>34051620
Probably better than being butt-raped in prison.
He'd be queen of the block with that bowl cut.
>>
WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN MR ROOF
I SUSPECT THAT IT MAY INDEED BEEN A PART OF YOUR SCHEME
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.