[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A time wizard sends you back to when you were in highschool.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: TimeWizard-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (67KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
TimeWizard-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
67KB, 544x544px
A time wizard sends you back to when you were in highschool. You retain all your memories from those years, but nothing from beyond your final year there.

What do you do differently?
>>
I guess I'd do my homework and not drop out?

I dunno other than that High School was pretty much a high point in my life. I had friends, I had a gf, I was getting laid. I guess I could have stuck it out for my senior year but I dropped out because I wasn't on track to graduate.
>>
>>34051359
Guess I'd have to stop 9/11 somehow
>>
>>34051359
Get out as soon as possible
Learn how to do something creative
Be nicer to people
>>
1) Fuck the everloving shit out of the girl who was "chasing" me from jr high (she wasnt, she was just equally as shy as me but being a woman god laid anyways)
2) Apply myself better in maths and networking
3) Fuck other highschool staceys, I had the bitter resentment then to act as confidence and before they knew better. All I had to do was act on it.
>>
Use my teen impulses to actually end my life.
>>
>>34051359
I would do my homework, start lifting earlier, talk to more girls. Waste less time watching lets plays and crap. Play more video games. Basically just make better use of my time.
>>
1. Fuck Stacy Sulskis
2. Stay on the football team
3. Drop out of school and join the army at 18
>>
>2009-2012
I'd buy a metric shitload of bitcoin and end up a billionaire
>>
Join a club, go after girls, play a sport, not go to college after graduation
>>
>>34051359
>Get my driver's license, pass with flying colors. (I was too much of a chicken shit to get my license at 16, didn't get it til I was 18)
>Lie to my parents a LOT about where I'm going (they never really checked in on me ever, even when I had a cellphone)
>become the goth that I always wanted to be
>don't get that cringey haircut I had that made me look like a mushroom/dandelion
>try to sleep with a couple of the girls I wanted to
>apply to the local college and get a practical degree instead of pursuing a meme psych degree at a college hundreds of miles away
>>
Focus on my work, make use of my heightened intellect, not move schools, NOT TALK TO THAT GIRL, probably fuck the ones I now know were hitting on me, use knowledge of the future to improve my life a decent amount without appearing suspicious, NOT TALK TO THAT OTHER GIRL
>>
File: 1480200211815.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1480200211815.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>34051359
Tell my crush that I love her
It would certainly get rejected immediately but at least I wouldn't regret about not trying at all
>>
talk more to people, there was a hot asain girl who thought i was hot or something. i didn't talk to her, i didn't have a cellphone. i saw her again working at a grocery store, she got away from me again.
>>
>>34051359
Nothing unless the wizard fixes my anxiety.
>>
There was this really dumb but kinda hot girl that very obviously liked me freshman year, I would fuck the shit out of her instead of asking yahoo answers if she liked me like a total sperg
>>
>>34051359
Get a job. Maybe drop school altogether. Spend money on weebshit instead of "videogames"
>>
>>34051359

Honestly?

Art.

The rest, I would mostly fuck it up again. My only regret is not doing Art and going for Math instead. Turned out in Uni that I don't like Math when it stops being easy.

So I would find Loomis books, I would get good young, amass followers and by the time I'm 25 I would be alone but happy.
>>
File: bird.jpg (350KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
350KB, 1280x720px
Just sort of try to enjoy it more. Go to parties, it's not like I didn't have opportunities. Maybe try studying for tests for the 1st time in my life if I'm and instead of being just being in top5 be the best at most subjects.

100% talk to the same guys I did the last time and befriend them. All quality lads. Lookin' back at it perhaps the best time of my life even if I was already starting to drift apart from normies. I was more "me" than ever before in HS while still maintaining human relationships. In middle school my identity was still shifting around and I tried to play many roles but didn't really show my true colors.
>>
>>34051359
Kill myself earlier.
It won't get better.
>>
>>34051359
Rape self.
Torture self.
Kill self.
>>
>btc
>not get fat
>do homework
>pick a different college
>go with the girl that liked me then
>not lose all my friends
>btfo from mlp
>knock out bully
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.