[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get the balls to start talking to her? my oneitis is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: uprisingwojak.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
uprisingwojak.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
how do i get the balls to start talking to her? my oneitis is in several of my classes, and I always see her near me. im always about to say something, but then i J U S T can't

fucking help me, a week ago i made a goal to just say hi to her and i couldnt get it
>>
>>34051354
Treat her as if you were talking to one of your guy friends, dude. It's not that hard.
>>
>>34051354
ask her to do something fun and exciting. Maybe an escape the room
>>
You will never grow any more balls than your young spry self has.

Work on yourself, become celibate (it's better to do so voluntarily), get a body pillow, anything to get your mind off roasties
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>34051372
my dude friends and i only talk about vidya and i dont think she likes vidya
>>
treat people around you like they're less than maggots

remember always that you're superior to them and only you matter

you are impervious and words from someone less than a maggot can't hurt you
>>
>>34051460
I know this feel too well, I could talk about video games all day but when it comes to basic social interaction outside of the context of my interests I'm fucking lost.
>>
>>34051460
Well, fucking ask her what her interests are while treating her as if she was a guy friend.
>>
>>34051534
so what do i say
>hey _______
>hi anon :^)))))))))))))))))))))))))
>what do you like to do
sounds awkward as fuck and i dont know any other ways to phrase it. also i dont know if i can even say it because im so nervous talking to this particular girl, i talk normally with every other one
>>
>>34051911
>hey, whats up?
>how are you doing?
>wanna hang out or have lunch later?

then ask her what she likes to do in her spare time. If you haven't introduced yourself, now's the time to do so.
>>
If you've never even talked to her how do can you even like her so much?
>>
>>34051911
you have several classes with her you dip, start by making conversation about school shit for a couple days
then you can start asking her more personal questions (play any sports, live on campus or commute, 1st year/2nd year, major, etc)

you can judge from this is she wants to be your friend or more than that pretty easily. If she's not asking questions your way after a few days of talking to her she doesn't want to talk to you and is just being nice (if she isn't shy).

if everything goes your way though, after a couple days you can ask for her number
>"hey _____, I never got your number yet" and hand her your phone
good luck m8
>>
>>34052149
Well he clearly likes the way she looks at least, and I'm sure he has a small idea of her personality from watching her interact with others.
It's infatuation, but what's wrong with that? You gotta get that initial interest sparked somehow.
>>
>>34052195

If you're like 15 yeah. Otherwise it's just sad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.