[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a cuckhold? tell me why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: duluman.jpg (14KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
duluman.jpg
14KB, 250x188px
>Can actually be in a relationship with a real girl
>Could raise a family even if they're not yours
>Wife is always happy because she is always satisfied by either you or another
>Can meet new people/friends via wife
>More motivation to move forward and get a job/career

I thought robots were smart, being a cuckhold is probably the most intelligent choice you can make right now
>>
>>34050332
>tfw lost virginity through cuckoldry
Op actually isn't a faggot this time
>>
>>34050332
well first of all, no woman even wants me for a cuck relationship because i have shit all to offer. that's why
>>
>>34050332
Not a cuckhold? tell me why?
don't like whoring out my girl to other guys.
>>
>>34050423
You just have to be yourself man, like find the right woman and get the good job.
cuckholds have a nice life but you have to put in the effort!
>>
>>34050332
Cuckhold? A holder of cucks?

No, I'm not doing that.
>>
>>34050463
Pretty sexist dude, it's not "whoring out" if your wife loves you.
>>
>>34050463
Well I mean, this is trump's america now so...
>>
there's no reason, you'd be retarded to pass up being a cuckold in the age of BBC.
>>
>>34050500
>if she cucks you you win
am i right?
>>34050505
oh honey, we had cucks way before trump got elected
>>
>>34050543
well I mean , I have a 5 incher myself which is average but sometimes my wife does have the need for something thicker
>>
Like I always say. Happy wife, happy life!
>>
>>34050585
Well , I mean now there is a whole stigma against us created by the fucking alt-right... it makes me sick how closed minded people can be..
>>
>>34050332
I would cuck someone else given the opportunity, if that's what you're asking. But I would rather kill my wife than watch her be fucked by another man.
>>
>>34050616
I agree!
Also if the stranger is satisfied as well it just shows that I have great taste in women ;)
>>
>>34050585
If by win you mean have a happy, stress free life then yeah you win. In a cuckhold relationship you have no worries about cheating or anything because your wife's sexual needs are satisfied with your permission.
>>
>>34050639
well, at the moment my wife is in Monaco.. so I feel bad I can't watch her for the time being but have you ever been the bull? I would love to know!
>>
>>34050392
story please! where do you live and how old were you? did they know? what was your role?

I would love to be in that position
28y though
>>
How can I become a bull as a 5'11, white, skinny, 6.5 inch dick virgin?
>>
File: duluboi.jpg (7KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
duluboi.jpg
7KB, 256x192px
>>34050721
>>34050721
Would love to hear it too!
>>
>>34050649
>stress free life
wouldn't the thought that she might fall for the guy she is fucking ever cross your mind thou?
>>
>>34050804
I'm afraid bulls start at 7,5 ): sorry
>>
>>34050834
There has to be some perverts out there who want to have their wives fucked by an average robovirgin stud.
>>
How can I find a long term gf who will cuck me?
>>
>>34050876
There just might be!
Remember cuckholds have to make the effort!
>>
>>34050887
that's a hard question buddy!

It's like finding love , you have to be patient :)
>>
File: 1483787272843-tv.png (483KB, 621x579px) Image search: [Google]
1483787272843-tv.png
483KB, 621x579px
>>34050721
>be 19 years old
>oneitis at uni finds out from fgt that I like her
>invites me to her dorm to help study for midterms
>eventually she finds out I'm a virgin
>nothing happens
>other study day I make it to her room and she's there with bf, they tell me to lock the door
>oneitis offers to take my virginity, but only if bf watches
>I agree all while sweating like an autist
>take off my clothes and began to fondle her
>pussy looked nice and tight
>bf all the while is sitting in a chair in the corner, also naked, jerking off slowly
>dick is diamonds by now, I decide to slide it in, no condor
>best feeling I've ever had in my life
>immediately after first thrust, bf stands up and tears me away from her
>starts fucking her like crazy while I'm on the ground naked
>both of them laughing
>they fuck for what seems like hours
>only 20 min
>mfw I actually sat there to watch the whole thing

Hey, at least I'm not a virgin anymore
>>
>>34050950
Wsr cuckman
>>
>>34050950
that sounds so awful!
Love it!
>>
>>34050695
I have fucked a woman who was already in a relationship, but never with the male present. Only when the woman is cheating.
>>
>>34051337
Oh well without consent , that is horrible... the male always has to approve!
>>
>>34051368
I approved, so a male did approve.
>>
>>34051426
oohw boy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.