[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here wants to take a journey?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Life.jpg (47KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
47KB, 653x490px
I just want to get in my car and drive somewhere. Would love to see drive through the country with nothing but my music and my thoughts. Stopping along the way to see sights. Maybe even sleep in my car or camp out somewhere at night and look at the stars.

Eventually arrive at the redwood forest (always wanted to see it), or somewhere with a lot of natural beauty. Just enjoy how sublime it all is and feel rewarded in a way thats a nice contrast to the instant gratification everything else in your life gives you.
>>
>>34050141

I take drives by myself all the time - just me and my music. Just go until I'm almost out of gas, refuel and the turn around. I love it. It's as close as I get to actual therapy.
>>
i always wanted to escape on my moped when i was a teen and just drive through finland, russia poland until i got to central europe

maybe i'll get a real bike some day and do it
>>
>>34050141
I'd do this right now if my car wasn't in the shop
>>
>>34050193
I delivery pizzas, its a really comfy job. Love listening to music and audiobooks for hours on end. Its what gave me the idea to do this.

I plan on doing it during spring break, thinking of going to california or Manhattan.
>>
i want to do this so badly, how old are you and where do you live?

i dont tink you will find me interesting though
>>
>>34050415
19 and Minnesota

Not original?
>>
>>34050414

Manhattan's tricky to drive in, anon. It can be downright scary if you don't know the streets. California, on the other hand, looks delightful. I've always wanted to drive route one up the coast.....one day
>>
>>34050486
I've been to Manhattan before, I know how it goes
>>
>>34050141
I love driving.
Ive always thought of becoming a long haul truck driving but not sure.
>>
>>34050521

It's probably the perfect job for a robot, desu.
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (226KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
226KB, 500x286px
I live in San Francisco, CA and whenever I'm feeling depressed and want to spend some time alone, I go to the hills around the Golden Gate Bride (from Marin looking at SF Downtown) while listening to this song
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t9BRqGpppJw
I light up a cigarette and just let the wind blown on my face. It's so calm and comfy nothing relaxes me more than that, it's like the eye of the storm, whenever I'm going through some mental torrent like I am now, it helps me a lot
>>
>>34050636

Very jealous of your local panorama. Also very much miss smoking cigarettes, desu
>>
I drove from Connecticut to Colorado and took a long way back through the south, all entirely by myself. I went on my own because lonely, but it was worth it. Do it anon. I'm extremely happy I did it.
>>
File: HDtimelapse.net_City_1847_hirez.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HDtimelapse.net_City_1847_hirez.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34050141
Every time I'm out on a jog at night, I just get this feeling of leaving. Like I just want to grab my most important shit, get in a car or on a bike and drive off into the night. Just keep going until the fuel runs out, then fill her up and go on some more. Just keep driving until I get out of the country and the next after that. Go see some big cities and spectacular views. Eat cheap shitty food and sleep innawoods under the sky if I have to.
Just keep driving and never come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrFiOjxk5s
>>
I'd be down to do this. Im in central texas and will drive anywhere.
>>
>>34050675
It's great, especially about sunset, all the noisy annoying tourists fuck off outta here and the place becomes calmed and comfy as fuck. At night too, even though there are a couple of hipsters who came late at night to take pic of the bridge and the city on the background, but they're not as noisy as the ones during the day.
>>
I can't drive yet, and I live in England so I can get almost anywhere in a day or so.
There are quite a few pretty places worth seeing though, so when I can drive I'll definitely try something like you're suggesting.

Other people are posting music they feel appropriate so here's what I'd like to listen to on a /comfydrive/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzbZMMYsrew
>>
>>34051273

I feel bad for you, britbro - your country's fuel prices are retarded.
>>
File: 63293184.jpg (136KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
63293184.jpg
136KB, 500x375px
>>34050325
I don't know which part of this is most hilariously pathetic
>>
>>34050141
i would love to see New York for the first time. I would love to see some huge sky scrapers before i die
>>
Top cities in America? Need some recommendation

Places I'd love to return to

1. Manhattan

2. San Diego

3. San Francisco (don't remember it, was super young)

4. Chicago (same as above)

5. Washington D.C.
>>
>>34050141
I do that sometimes on my way home. Take random roads and just sort of go in the right cardinal directions {when traveling miles you can just go this way for a few, turn that way for a few, turn back the other way} it's kind of scary when you get lost, normally I'll have some maps so I can pull over and figure out a route but last time I did it I drove way past the edge of my maps boundaries, and start feeling like you're trying to find a needle in a hay stack guessing which one of these maze like streets to follow around and seeing if they connect back near anything familiar. Can be a really interesting sight seeing thing along the way. Found all sorts of parks and nature reserves type stuff I never new existed scattered all over which can just be beautiful to see when being mobile in a vehicle and getting around quicker than on foot and getting a bigger over view of the area from different angles.
>>
While my uni mates were doing their trips to Europe and SE asia and that I saved every dollar I earned and bought myself a Harley davidson, live the road tour life every year.
>>
>>34052273
>southeast asia

Even a robot can lose his virginity there
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.