[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I became the biggest of my village (apology for poor english)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1956951.jpg (321KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1956951.jpg
321KB, 750x500px
Well, I'll start by saying that I was not always the biggest in my village. Formerly the biggest was Chico of the stable. He was the greatest, and he had everything to be the greatest, because first he worked in the wrapping, so soon he had a dream job. Then all the things he had: It was a guy who smelled a lot of manure, he was burping too loud, it was not worth riding with ribbons, he was a shor doctor. Then he was a man who got very well drunk, his father was drunk, so he was one of those boys who are born with the tail to the moon and who are ready to have their whole life.

> So how did you become the biggest in your village anon?
Good question, let's go then.

To be me
> To organize the feast of our village in honor of our lady of the remedies
> The time comes
> Long or rocket
> The rocket stays in the hand, pumba, it was the arm pro galheiro
> And the boy "atao you did not unplug the rocket my beast? You should have detached"
> "For it is oh albertino, you are a beast"
> And I "I'm a beast, is it to unravel the rocket? I gave 20 euros for each rocket and I could not get them to land, I do not know where, Who is the beast now? "
> "Eh pa really you are that you are a beast oh boy of the straitjacket"

No more of that mariquice of unraveling the rockets at the party, from then on everyone would break out the rockets as I will. Both the handle and the handle, as the handle, as the handle itself and the flap that besides rockets burst rabear tail and went in the middle of it to see if it broke well pumba of the knee down finished the victor

(1/3)
>>
Where are you from?
original originality
>>
One day, I'm going on the street.
I see the boy coming towards me.
> Every buck as I say I'm going to give you a shove I'll turn you
>Is it? So I'm not going to turn aside, let's find a find to see who gets worse.
>I stayed the same
>he was all crippled
> "You saw my fool, did you see who is the strongest?"
> "It's okay, but I was going to walk and you drive"
> "Apologies"

(2/3)
>>
>>34049768
ok, what the fuck am i reading? its obvious you rent english, but what do you mean by "the biggest"? who the fuck is the "lady of the rememdies"? what does "long or rocket mean?
this is so fucking autistic, i cant tell what the fuck is going on. what the fuck?
what the fuck does this mean- as the handle itself and the flap that besides rockets burst rabear tail and went in the middle of it to see if it broke"? im lost for words. you truly have reaching levels of autism that shouldnt be possible.
>>
>>34050078
apology for poor english
>>
> 2 years ago I was again organizing the party in honor of our lady of remedies
> And I for me: this rockets really is beautiful but our lady deserves more and better
> I called a friend my sergeant in the troop
>Can you give me a missile or so?
>To attack a country?
> No, here in honor of our lady
> Ah good is that if it was for a country we have the exclusive of it
> Oh albertino you gave me a bottle of bagasse in March I do not like to be owed favors to anyone . when you want, I'll give you the missile, now there's a box of them, our lieutenant also one minus one doesn't mind
> And so it was
> I arrive at the party
> Just that the missile is not like the rocket, it shoots out of the hand that a guy never sees it
> The missile goes to the church bell, is playing 10 minutes, plim, plim, very beautiful
> Ricochets and goes to the stable
> 14 cows died and 7 gravely injured, therefore it was spectacle

> Yesterday, the Chico died
> "Who is going to be the biggest in the village?"
Me and me: only if it's me
> And they "alright"

(3/3)
>>
A portuguese robot with a broken english, great
>>
>>34049768
>The rocket stays in the hand, pumba, it was the arm pro galheiro
>Both the handle and the handle, as the handle, as the handle itself
Holy fuck, you really can't speak English, but yeah not a bad story over all.
>>
this has to be beit
>>
Sorry is good translated on b
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.