[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think, guys? Will you ever find the love of your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 26.jpg (33KB, 199x356px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
33KB, 199x356px
What do you think, guys?

Will you ever find the love of your life?
>>
>>34049678
no

origio
>>
>>34049678
I already have

video games
>>
>>34049678
Will I find someone that I love? Yes.

Will I find someone that loves me? No.
>>
>>34049678
Found her to bad she friend zoned me. We sometimes watch hentai together and she shows me her boobs. But thats all i ever get.
>>
>>34049678
Someone who loves me for who I am sounds good, but I think someone who honestly liked me must have serious mental or emotional problems.
I'm kind of a turd, after all.
>>
>>34049721
I meant person, not hobby.
>>
>>34049756
sorry, you can't change your question after I've answered.
>>
>>34049747
You're a turd? I don't know you personally.
>>
I'll take "things that will never happen" for $200, Alex!
>>
>>34049807
That's what I said, I don't think it requires elaboration.
>>
>>34049678
I'm a very lovable kind of guy, for some fucked up reason girls find my autism qt so no problem there, question is can they not sabotage themselves to give me enough time to fall for them, I think there wold be no going back for me if I ever fell in love.
>>
>>34050146
That's nice, anon. I wish a girl would fall in love with me.
>>
File: dmna.jpg (40KB, 346x471px) Image search: [Google]
dmna.jpg
40KB, 346x471px
anime is not real
get over it
>>
>>34049678
Unconditional love from a woman is only directed towards her child

A woman won't love you for you, she loves how you make her FEEL.
And as you know, women are fickle so you gotta be on your A-game with the charm turned up to 11 constantly so she doesn't lose interest and cuck you with Chad.
>>
I'm not getting my hopes up desu
>>
i did and he literally died in my arms :)
>>
>>34050375
Eh? That's nice, anon. Good for you.
>>
>>34049678
>Will you ever find the love of your life?

For something repulsive like myself, the answer is moot. However, we wizards who live on the periphery have a unique perspective when it comes to the world we have been exiled from. We monsters who watch the passion play of men have an opportunity to observe quite a bit. The Night has a thousand eyes and can glimpse things the Day, blinded by its own light, will never see.

For those who have hope of being desired, the question is a very compelling one.

"In the end, someone who loves me for who I am is the perfect woman."

It's a sentiment that echoes the myth of the soulmate, one of the most dangerous lies when it comes to human sexual relationships. There is someone else out there who is your missing half, and you need only find that portion to become whole. If a relationship brings with it strife, struggle and sacrifice...well, why bother? There's someone else out there, infinitely much better, who will allow you the happiness of sexual affection without any effort or self-reflection. So the imperfect relationship is abandoned for the sake of finding the ideal one...as is the one after that....and the one after that.

Left behind, I've watched numerous friends enter into the relationships impossible for things like me. Those that succeeded were those in which both parties didn't consider the other some way of entering into Paradise but rather as a partner with whom to struggle for the sake of experiencing humanity in its fullness.

We are none of us gods, and no lover will help us become one. It's not insignificant that the notion of the soulmate finds its roots in the speech of Aristophanes in Plato's Symposium. Curious that Plato placed this myth into the mouth of a satirist. Commend yourself to the fairy-tale of that particular comedian, and the only ones who will be laughing will be us wizards. And never doubt for a moment that said laughter will be anything save schadenfreude.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.