[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post things we fantasize about >Fantasize about having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: srtertw.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
srtertw.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
ITT we post things we fantasize about

>Fantasize about having friends and making them all laugh using our secret in jokes that only we would understand
>Fantasize about being so intelligent that i embarrass stacies when they try to debate me to the point they becomes sexually attracted to me
>Fantasize about being an intelligent chad, fucking hot female scientists with phat assess and big tits while helping advance human knowledge.
>Fantasize about going to sleep and never waking up
>>
File: 1397579945979.jpg (71KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1397579945979.jpg
71KB, 450x800px
>Fantasize about being content as an adult
>Think for a bit
>Come to the conclusion that the only way I can be happy is by going back in time with my current knowledge/skillsets and changing the present
>Realize this will never happen
>Fantasize about just saying "fuck it" and smoking some pot
>Say "fuck it" and smoke some pot

Every time.
>>
>>34049479
>Fantasize about being 6'2'' with a proportion body and nice facial hair.

That's it.
>>
>Fantasize about seeing a therapist

I do it every night before I go to sleep.
>>
>fantasize about living with a lactating woman that provides me with all the milk I need
It's an odd fantasy, but one I want very much. I know my cow girl is out there somewhere.

Moo.
>>
>>34049479
>Fantazise about having the girlfriend of my dreams doing all sorts of cute stuff with me.
>>
>Post here on 4chan that I live in XYZ location (it's in the middle of no where)
>Another femanon happens to be near me
>We trade contact details
>We are friendly for a while with each other then something blossoms
>We meet each other and fall madly in love
>>
>>34049479
>Fantasize about having blue eyes like a normal swede
>>
>>34049838
this has to be the most beta post yet on 4chan
>>
File: 1484065180801.jpg (110KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484065180801.jpg
110KB, 847x960px
>fantasize that Im murdering someone
I do this every day and cant stop thinking about it. Am i just edgy or do i have a serious problem?
>>
>>34049906
probably edgy with pent up resentments/frustrations
>>
>>34049479

Fantasy:
>want to be a wife
>have kids
>play with them all day long
>care for my husband
>make him food
>clean his stuff
>have him hold me

Reality:
>probably have cancer
>probably going to die soon
>>
I have three tiers of fantasy power levels. First tier I fantasize that I'm incredibly wealthy, second tier I fantasize that I have perfect shapeshifting powers of myself and others(which also can make me incredibly wealthy), third tier I fantasize that I'm omnipotent. Most of my other fantasies take place within these other fantasies, like if I fantasize that I'm in some sort of fantastical scenario I imagine that I am using my powers of omnipotence to create the scenario and temporarily incarnating as a character I invented with his own set of memories.

Is anything wrong with me?
>>
>>34049967
There's nothing wrong with having autism, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>Be trapped on an island with most of the people I know lord of the flies style
>Be the only one to survive with sanity intact
>>
File: elliot-roger.jpg (78KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-roger.jpg
78KB, 300x300px
>>34049479
>Fantasize about being a dictator, and mass murdering all stupid people and people I don't like
>Fantasize about starting nuclear war and conquering the world
>Fantasize about raping hot women and making them my sex slaves
>Fantasize about becoming a genetically/technologically advanced posthuman, and living forever
>Fantasize about changing my neurochemistry so that I love in a constant state of euphoria
>Fantasize about being a guerilla fighter in a revolutionary terrorist organization
>>
>>34049479
>fantasize that I can fully control my emotions, and not just feel miserable and depressed all the time

If that was a super power, I'd take that over flying any day of the week
>>
>fantasize about having a cute gf who loves me even though I'm an ugly, boring asshole
>>
>>34049639
literally me desu, i'm a king of manlets skeleton with face pubes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.