[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been here in about a year and jesus has this place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: kill pepe.png (14KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
kill pepe.png
14KB, 225x224px
I haven't been here in about a year and jesus has this place gone to absolute shit.

Remember when r9k was a woman hating, edgy, mentally ill board with genuine psychos? Now its full of angsty beta teenagers.
>>
Angsty beta here.

Shoo shoo Norman
>>
>>34049381
/r9k/ has been the same for years you fucking faggot
>>
And trannies

Don't forget the trannies
>>
>>34049381

NEETS. It's NEETS everywhere. If you managed to step foot outside your house in the past ten years you're a "normie"
>>
Remember when we used to talk about times we saw retards and times we did weird shits?
>>
>>34049381
Im 29 years old .
>>
>>34049429
>>34049403
When women used to post theyd be shouted down by a chorus of REEEEEEE's

Now there are multiple fembot threads per day and people unironically use the word virgin as an insut
>>
After the exodus of With Her posting Robots involved into Jew Ovening Alphas you dummy.
>>
We became the destroyer of worlds and you don't notice. Some 'robot' you are.
>>
>>34049381
>Remember when r9k was a woman hating, edgy, mentally ill board with genuine psychos?
I remember when it was abou sadness and feels in general with an ocassional ragepost about reality. I liked it better that way.
>>
We learned and evolved. We used our Psychopathic Powers and Hypnotic Memetics to finally push our Agenda of World Domination. We have become Terminators.
>>
>>34049718
Sadness is no more. We're going to kill those Mexican Niggers. Anon. And their women are going to pay for it.
>>
File: 10122.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
10122.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>Remove all /soc/ threads
>Remove all femanon threads and threads that indulge them
>Remove all boipucci and trap threads

Let's make /r9k/ great again
>>
>>34049821
Every Day In Shitpost New Drumpf America is better than With Her America. The Chaos Candidate is at least honest with us. About being an idiotic Jew shitposting working for the banks.
>>
>>34049381
Yup, the Tripfags, and Normies Completely Invaded this site about 2015. The only board safe from them is /pol/
>>
>>34049821
>Implying the mods will actually do any of this
>>
>>34050282
Mods started deleting trap threads a few days ago because enough of us were complaining. You should've been there. The butthurt was amazing.
>>
>>34050416
Somebody got some Pasta on this?
>>
>>34050550
I don't have any screencaps but I wish I'd saved a few. The asshurt on here and /qa/ was hilarious and one of the trapposters had a mental breakdown because "her" attention whoring days were over.
>>
File: 1483941100059.gif (58KB, 752x752px) Image search: [Google]
1483941100059.gif
58KB, 752x752px
>>34049381
>yfw you realize the quality of 4chan goes down as the amount of happy, normal, well-adjusted people on it goes up
>>
>>34049381
>hey guys remember when /b/ was good?
>>
>some of you robots are alright, don't go to school tomorrow
That was the last time this board was any good, literally the day after it went to shit
>>
>>34049381
Next time you go to the eye doctor tell him to take the rose tint off of your next pair.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.