[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people actually donate their organs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (149KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149KB, 499x499px
>people actually donate their organs
>>
>>34049208

I might donate my weiner. Science has probably seen very few in such unused, pristine condition.
>>
>get into car accident
>"Oh he's an organ donor? Ahaha, don't bother saving him boys we're gutting this one!"
>*hi-fives all around*
>>
File: IMG_4919.png (225KB, 880x882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4919.png
225KB, 880x882px
>>34049208
It's good money
I've never done it
>>
The Judaic Reptiles will come pick them up anyway.
>>
>>34049208
Why not? It's the only thing you'll ever be good for.
>>
>ywn be rushed off to an emergency penile transplant after Chad dies of a football related traumatic head injury
>ywn get to surprisesex Stacey and her parents with Chad's resurrected thundercock
>>
>>34049208
>Tfw worth more dead than alive
>>
>>34049208
I signed the paperwork to donate my organs and tissue and on top of it to donate my body to science in the events that my organs can't be used after I die.

What's the problem with that?

>>34049245
I hope you are trolling.
>>
>>34049273
>>34049392
>giving your own flesh out to anyone whom they selected when they can't take care of themselves
I bet you love when a girl fuck niggers in front of you
>>
>>34049557
I'm gonna be dead, I don't care what happens to my body at that point.
>>
I ride a motorcycle and I'm not a donor. There's no way I would let my organs go to anyone without me evaluating them and deciding that person is worth saving and since I won't be able to make that decision when I'm dead they can get fucked.
>>
>considering donating blood
>normies start talking about what a great thing it is to do for another person when you get nothing in return
>realise I really am getting nothing in return
>fuck that then
>>
>tfw wrong a paper on why organ donation is important in freshman year of college
>tfw will never allow my organs to be donated
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 720x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 720x568px
>>34049245
That's not real. If you're an EMT and you don't do your job saving the person you can get fired for malpractice.

t. Took CPR, first aid, and basic life support classes.
>>
>>34049828
t. faggot who took life-guarding in school and thinks he is a doctor
>>
>>34049828
But isn't it possible that this knowledge will make them subconsciously less determined to save you? Like how they put less effort into saving ugly people.
>>
>>34049250
>donate
>money
>>
>>34049901
>Like how they put less effort into saving ugly people.

Ha ha oh wow, I wouldn't doubt it either. God damn Chad doctors think they're doing the world a favor.
>>
File: bender.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
bender.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>34049245
how would they know you're an organ donor until they've already performed emergency care and saved you?

what are they going to do? take you off IV or a life supporting machine? they can't do that.
>>
>>34049208
People are also killed and probably have their organs taken by force in some situations
>>
>>34049966

This was basically the plot to "Coma". Shit was ahead of its time.
>>
>>34049557
>when they can't take care of themselves

You know there's nothing in the universe that's exempt of its probabilities, yes? Chances are, many of the potential recipients of your organs were dealt an unlucky hand at some juncture in their lives, and in this game, you don't always get to see the cards.

Shit happens.
>>
>afraid doctors would kill you if organ donor
>posts regularly about wanting to kill yourself
>>
>>34049617
Nu-male is so cucked that he even gets cucked after death. Sad!
>>
>>34049901
Typically they don't check/know you're an organ donor until after you've passed and they go to check.
>>
>>34050177
You literally can't get cucked after death. I'm not really sure what that word means anymore, but it's irrelevant anyway because you are dead.
>>
YOU ARE IDIOTS people, never sign you are organ donor, there are some big CORPORATIONS that will actually hunt you and do contract killing, and then later sell your organs.
>>
>>34049208
>not getting cryogenically frozen so that in a few hundred years they can put your brain into a robot body

>shiggydiggy
>>
>>34050286
That is not accurate.
>>
File: halpert.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
halpert.png
51KB, 657x527px
iz erdogan dohnashun liek wen u but beeniz im burjina?
>>
>>34049241
Do you fap? Because I feel like that causes much more wear than sex with a lubed up woman
>>
>>34049732

Donating blood is actually extremely healthy, if you're a male. In one study, men who donated blood had 88% less chance of heart attack than men who didn't.

Women naturally lose blood on a regular basis but if you're a man and you're not injuring yourself regularly, you should be donating blood at least every couple months for your own health.
>>
What have people ever done for me? There's no way on earth some fucking normie is getting any of my organs
>>
>>34050524
>every couple months

Fuck that dude I nearly passed out the first time I tried to give blood.
>>
>>34050524
>going somewhere to let nurses stab you with bigass needles

No thanks. The health benefits aren't worth it. Neither is the money when you sell it. I've tried it.
>>
I'm actually an organ donor, but this shit >>34049245 got me paranoid now.
>>
>>34049208
my water belongs to the tribe
>>
>>34050673
Then you are an idiot.
>>
>>34050481

Yes. I beat my dick like it owes me money.
>>
>>34049208
>Organ donor
>Cuck
Whats the implication here?My girl friends gonna fuck some dude with my organs?Did ever little kid on the internet just read Shakespeare for the first time or something?
>>
>>34050715
Then it's probably in worse condition than you think.
>>
>>34050732

It still seems to work alright. So I got that going for me, which is nice
>>
>>34050302
>asking to live again
>>
>>34050754
Hey man, I still enjoy life. Video games will be dope as fuck in the future, I bet.
>>
>>34050715
hahha, that's a good one I gotta remember that
>>
>>34049208
I have almost a full set of healthy organs, why would I want to deny half a dozen people the chance to become as happy as I'll never be?
>>
>>34050715
>plagiarism
thought the bot only accepted original content
>>
>>34050177
>Nu-male
>Cuck
Whats wrong with just calling people you don't like faggots,your showing your age boy,which i am assuming is fourteen.
>>
>>34050866

Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to get through when I typed it, desu
>>
File: 1388708393472.jpg (38KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
1388708393472.jpg
38KB, 559x556px
>Be an organ donor
>Treat my own body so poorly that anyone who receives my shitty organs actually loses time on their life expectancy
>>
>>34051837
It'll only work if all your organs are shit anon, so get to work!
>>
>>34050524
That's only because unhealthy people can't give blood.
>>
>>34050524
I tried to give blood once but the blood stopped coming out of my arm and I nearly fainted, I was pumping the ball and everything, it was weird
>>
after seeing the webm of that guy still breathing with a steel beam going through his exploded head made me no longer regret being an organ donor

instead of trying to save me in that condition they'd just pick up the pieces and kill me
>>
File: devilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>34049208
>tfw organ donor
>abuse of drugs and alcohol ruins liver and kidneys
>poor diet ruins intestines and stomach
>smoking ruins lungs
>poor skin care routine
>weird dick
>>
>>34049208
I don't see why not
Plus it would be cool if that spooky genetic memory thing turned out to be true and people who get your organs get flashes of your memories and the like
It'd be like doing my part in making someone's life a little more like a science fiction movie. I wouldn't mind that at all.
Not many of my organs are probably in amazing shape, though.
>>
>>34050286
If they can hunt and kill you without getting into trouble, how hard can harvesting your organs be for them?
>>
>>34049245
This is why I don't sign up for that. I imagine there's people desperate enough to risk their life crashing into you if they know they know they will get your organs.
>>
>>34050302

Revival after being frozen is impossible, just like interstellar travel and living on other planets. It will NEVER EVER happen.
>>
>>34049208
This is ironically very true and symbolic of our times. A very typical nu male thought process goes into this. Were in the Twilight years of a dying race running full speed into an alligator pit. Those alligators are hungry. Look at how compassionate I am by feeding them!

Shitskins, avenge us. We may have fallen, but we were a worthy adversary once upon a time. Chimp hard against the dying of the light, shitskins.
>>
>>34053071
That's quite an imagination you have. It's so imaginative, it's incapable of producing conspiracy theories that are able to be typed out in a cohesive sentence.
>>
>>34053315
I think white working class people need organs sometimes, too.
>>
>>34049208
I wouldn't care if they pissed on my face after I died, much less took my organs.

I'll finally be free from this world, thank god. Let them endure the misery that is existence
>>
>>34053193
You don't know that. 200 years ago, shooting electricity into someone's chest to restart their heart would seem ridiculous.
>>
>>34049245
Yes? Is this bass pro shop? I see you have some nice bate.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.