[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/unifeels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 28

File: 1443411663107s.jpg (7KB, 209x250px)
1443411663107s.jpg
7KB, 209x250px
The homework begins...
>>
>had to skip second class because I didn't feel good
>felt worse about skipping the class
>>
Lol you guys are already back. I have a full week left.
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1280x960px
I'm so sick of my current flat mates that I'm moving accommodation. My new room can't be worse than being too scared to go into the kitchen and interact with my cunt flat mates. How do I not fuck this second chance up, anon?
>>
Well, I finally landed my dream internship, but I still feel empty inside. I wish I had meaningful relationships or friends that I consistently hung out with.
>>
>>34049092
I always feel homesick when I get back to school. I'm 24, been in uni since 2010 (grad student now), and it never fucking changes. I lay on my bed and drink every damn night to soften these feels. I'm a complete bitch
>>
>>34050976
what's your dream internship? Also you'll probably make some good relationships during your internship if you at least try.
>>
File: 1478121634229.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478121634229.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>exam in 6 hours
>I'm skipping sleep so I can study while chugging energy drinks
end it now
>>
>switched to CS this semester
>already lost motivation
I'll probably drop by the end of it. Thank god.
>>
>>34050861
Oh god that picture hurts me every time
>>
>>34051569
An analytical job at a think tank. I managed hit the right buzzwords about the "cybersecurity" meme (though it's not really a meme) to at least partially escape the software development that my CS major has prepared me for. While I've done competently throughout school, I've become increasingly frustrated and disillusioned with my major.
>>
I forgot to go to two classes today. I never miss class. Kill me
>>
>Leave very hateful and rude comment on ratemyprofessor.com becuase I failed
>Not sure if I failed out of my own stupidity or prof is genuinely bad
>>
>>34049092
My grades in classes with female professors are significantly lower than my grades in classes with male professors. Has anybody else experienced this?
>>
>>34050861
What's the situation bud? How did it get to this point?
>>
>>34052703
what major you in senpai?
in math classes this happens a little bit to me desu
>>
>>34052776
Math, Physics, Chemistry
>>
>>34052703
That sounds like a personal problem. For all the female professors I've ever had, I got an A in all of their classes except one.
>>
File: 1444371767006.png (102KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
1444371767006.png
102KB, 746x717px
>>34052907
>women
>sounds like a personal problem

Actually this makes complete sense
>>
>>34053009
the problem being on your side
>>
>>34053508
Probably both. Female professors tend to be worse for everyone.
>>
File: 1480307939001int.png (29KB, 655x530px) Image search: [Google]
1480307939001int.png
29KB, 655x530px
>study all Christmas for today's programming exam
>Long, but somewhat easy exercise that starts by creating a structure that allows no duplicates
>I forget about the fucking thing I just read and create a list instead of a set because I'm that retarded
>Exercise was 55% of the full exam.

Fuck my life senpai, I could've had a perfect exam and now I might not even pass if the professor gets overly strict. At least I have nothing more to study now and I'm free until maybe next month.
>>
>tfw retaking 3 courses that I failed last term
it's gonna be a long way

Some guy actually gave me a handshake and introduced himself so it was nice.
>>
>>34052619
It's probably both.

>>34052703
Female professors tend to be harder
>>
>>34049092
>on my fourth semester
>still can't come up with a good timetable that doesn't require me to go to uni every day, or wake up at 9am
>>
>daily reminder that if you have the ability to overcome the tremendous social anxiety that even a reserved approach to college would take, or dont have that much social anxiety about it at all, then you cannot be a robot
>daily reminder that if you can discipline yourself to keep up with the work, then you are (probably) not a robot
>>
File: CROW.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
CROW.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>First year
>Only need to pass
>Still shitting myself over 3 summatives
>2200 word limit and 1500 words in, running out of stuff to talk about
I know I don't have to get the exact word limit but I always feel bad if I don't get in a certain range.
>>
>second year
>still taking a bunch of first year courses because I changed majors, and I failed some courses
At least I'm not the only one
>>
File: 1466541630399.gif (437KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1466541630399.gif
437KB, 420x420px
>>34049092
>full time student
>12 units
>2 classes on M/W
>2 classes on T/Th
>Study each subject for 1hr everyday
>Even weekends
>Pass classes with A's and B's
>Don't get stressed over finals at the end of the semester
>College is super easy
You're doing college wrong if homework causes you feels, stop masturbating everyday and study a little everyday and you'll be surprised at what you can accomplish when you put in effort
>>
>>34054562
>You're doing college wrong if homework causes you feels
tfw studied every day in high school

now I barely study a few hours per course per term and I'm barely passing
>>
>>34054507
dont know what a summative is, but put our fight against the normies into another context, boom enough words to finish the paper
>>
Last term was an endless loop of frustration and thus depression...

>talk to qt Chinese girl in class, and the next class, two other guys are surrounding her. basically got cockblocked
>sign up for shitty profs when I could've taken better ones
>signed up for mandatory 20 hours volunteering as part of a community component. quickly hated the job and barely put in 13 hours
>become friends with a roastie in a CS class because she was eyefucking me. quickly realized she's a Stacy slut, she only treated me like a beta orbiter. but not much I could do

Yeah I was already on academic probation as a second year, but last term was just the worst.
>>
>>34054507
>First year
>2200 word paper
wew where you at?

at my uni 2200 words is usually what you write over the whole term
>>
File: 13526498.png (87KB, 235x243px)
13526498.png
87KB, 235x243px
>all the jobs at my college are reserved for FAFSA poorfags

what do you guys do for money? my parents don't give me anything.
>>
>>34054870
suck dick not really I couldn't even find a way to make money doing that, too many sluts around
>>
>>34054788
Oh, not to mention constant anxiety. At least the anxiety has gone away after that term ended.

I was cramming on all my prerequisites because I changed majors to CS, which meant I was taking 3 math/stats related courses at the same time.
>>
>>34054870
>all the jobs at my college are reserved for FAFSA poorfags
Is there such a thing? Is it an American thing?

At my uni it seems to be mostly Asians or spics, probably for the international students who can only work on campus
>>
>>34054903
I'm jealous of camwhores but guys can't make that kind of dough without showing face and cramming Bad Dragons in their asses

>>34054939
It's an American thing. You can't even apply for the job unless you are designated as low-income by the federal government. All the poorfags get to work the cushy jobs in the library and offices, while the rest of us can only do shit like wash dishes.
>>
>>34054812
UEA, it's my first semester. Each paper is 2200 (one being 2250).
>>
File: 1480561279842.jpg (71KB, 306x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480561279842.jpg
71KB, 306x600px
>>34055030
>without showing face and cramming Bad Dragons in their asses
But anon, I am a guy
>>
>>34055030
>All the poorfags get to work the cushy jobs in the library and offices, while the rest of us can only do shit like wash dishes.
Shit...

I do hope to work in a library. I have some experience from high school. Not sure if they hire citizens
>>
>>34055035
Really? That seems unusually harsh for a first year English course. Not to mention people don't have the time for that

I'm in Canada
>>
>all of my classes have high amounts of reading
>couldn't even bring myself to pay attention through the 1st chapter other than parts that personally interested me
I might just not do it for at least 1 of them and see how that goes. God I hate being a student.
>>
>>34055030
>You can't even apply for the job unless you are designated as low-income by the federal government
Actually depends on your uni, mine has so many general jobs and so many low income jobs. I somehow squeezed by and got a comfy desk job my first year for being low income, but then got denied second year but managed to get a library job which I lost mid way through the year when the library got it's budget cut when they decided we were overstaffed
>>
>>34054469
okay so maybe 10% of the people in these threads aren't robots.
>>
>>34055191
>when the library got it's budget cut when they decided we were overstaffed
that's true though.

all the librarians just sit around doing nothing all day, looking bored

I do want a comfy library job though, I sometimes see qt Asian girls work shelving books as well. I mostly study in the STEM libraries so I don't get to see that often
>>
>>34055150
Yeah, it's a Law course so it's pretty nasty. Most other subjects had their coursework due in during the semester, whereas we had 3 assigned to us over Christmas.
>>
>>34055279
Oh I see then. Over here you have to do like 2 years of undergrad, then take the LSAT to get into law school
>>
File: i have found the way.jpg (20KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
i have found the way.jpg
20KB, 720x529px
>>34054562
How do you do it? I always find excuses for myself halfway through studying to play vidya/eat/do something else.
>>
>>34054562
>4 classes
I guess that's not so hard, but isn't a full course load usually 5 classes?
>>
>tfw qt asian girls is the only thing that motivates me to do better in uni
>>
File: dubsTomoko.jpg (112KB, 480x525px)
dubsTomoko.jpg
112KB, 480x525px
>>34055200
Don't call me a robot, I post every single check 'em by hand, no bot necessary. Checkd
>>
>Be a Biology Major
>Parents want me to be a doctor
>Don't have the heart to tell them I don't want to, and that I want to be a writer
>Hint at wanting to write, instead of doing Bio
>They tell me that its a really tough field to be successful in, and that I don't have the talent for it

I know that they're right, but it hurts to have your dreams trampled like that.
>>
>>34055941
do writing as a hobby m8

you need 4.0 to get into med school anyway
>>
>walk into biology class
>class is basically the stacy brigade + my robot self, one of my league buddies who sits on the other end of the room, 2 guys at least 35+, and a guy who was a grade above me in high school
>class has like 30 people in it
>stacy brigade swarms to lab after class
>have to weedle way in between self entitled brigade to find a seat
>mfw the only ones not on their phones before lab starts are the males
>>
>>34056160
bio and chem labs are basically just 90% white stacies

i had the same experience when i took chem courses in first year

the people in lectures were more diverse so it was weird
>>
File: 1473731468642.jpg (43KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1473731468642.jpg
43KB, 500x328px
>Americans have invaded uni threads now
>>
>>34056178
i would've gone ahead and taken physics, but i have to take aviation physics next year for my major so
>>
>>34056270
im not sure about physics

maybe the non-stacies went to 8am labs instead of 2pm or something?

all of those courses would have SOME stacies because they're all in the general science program clueless
>>
File: js83ARe.jpg (60KB, 617x823px) Image search: [Google]
js83ARe.jpg
60KB, 617x823px
>dropped out of college twice in only two and a half years
>have a job interview tomorrow for an English teaching gig that pays well (live in a latinamerican country and my English is top tier)

Im "planning" to go back to Uni at some point but I'm not passionate about any career in particular and uni life isn't for me. At least I'm still young
>>
>geology major
I don't really enjoy anything but my parents pressured me into college so I kinda just picked my major on the fly. Geology seemed like a winner, the job growth is apparantly pretty good according to official statistics, good pay, I live in PA which is a good state for it, I had to take way less math than the engineers, and I might get to work in projects rather than 9 to 5 and venture the wilds making maps and testing samples, sounded comfy.

But I keep hearing all these awful anecdotes about the industry being so unstable and being out of work for months, or getting stuck in entry level jobs. Anyone have any experience? I might be able to switch before it's too late
>>
>>34054788
Beta orbiting is fun if you don't love her, at least you can talk to a girl.
>>
Just a reminder, if you can afford university you're not a robot.
>>
>>34056288
only biology class available on the small nearby campus was a 9:30 am class. i fucking hate waking up for it, but at least it isn't like last semester where i had to wake up at 6 am every day to drive to class on another campus to get there by 8 am
>>
>>34056302
Or an Americuck
>>
>>34056291
you would need local insight m8, not from some /r9k/ robots kek
>>
who
c h e m e
here?
>>
>>34056324
yeah i fucking hate waking up early for uni

i always sleep late because of coffee and other factors. and it takes 40 minutes to get there

yet my classes usually start at 9am, or 12:30pm at the latest

it just gets worse year after year because there are less classes offered

i also hate 9am final exams as well
>>
>>34056329
So you're saying American universities are actually affordable?
>>
>>34056337
i wish.

my physics mark wasn't good enough so i went for general chemistry and quickly hated it

CS sucks as well because it's full of weeb robots

engineering would've been better for me because it's full of failed normies like me
>>
Taking a class on the history of gender and sexuality. I knew the lectures would be awful but I really wanted to write an essay about faggotry in the Roman Empire so I thought it would even out. Turns out the class completely ignores everything before 1800, has no essay and is mostly about women's rights. I'm a fucking moron
>>
>>34056364
>exams week last semester
>8 am class instructor moves our exam to 7 am
>motherfucker my drive is already 50 minutes
>go to sleep that night with maybe 3-4 hours of sleep since i tried to stay up studying and learning whatever i might realize i don't know
>make a 75 on the exam
>needed a 90 or better to move to the next course

fuckkkk youuuuuu, offer a NON-MORNING CLASS
>>
>>34056370
No, if you can afford university then you're either not a robot or not American.
>>
>>34055180
Desu you should be able to get away with reading none of them, but you should skim if you have to discuss during tutorials.

t. humanitiesfag
>>
>>34056405
kek

what kind of uni gives a 7am exam anyway? shit.

anyway these types of morning classes are just setting us for insomnia and sleep apnea
>>
>>34056405
oh for note it wasn't a matter of my grade for the semester in the class, you had to make a 90 or higher regardless to move on to the next class in the course. test was a fucking bitch!
>>
>>34056402
Is it too late to drop without any penalties?
>>
>>34056439
that just sounds like cuck to me

the only courses that had a policy like that was so that you don't pass the course when you failed the exams
>>
File: joe schmuckatelli.png (264KB, 405x425px) Image search: [Google]
joe schmuckatelli.png
264KB, 405x425px
Tfw internship this semester and this summer. My graduations been delayed a semester, but I should come out of here making some more money. Also the break from school is nice. The money is nice too. Internships are nice.
>>
>>34056437
was for one of my aviation related courses, and the instructor had to apparently go somewhere that morning so it really sucked for the few people we had in there. honestly, i think i have insomnia already, but i'm not going to get anyone to confirm that. every instructor i've had so far was an older guy, but their courses were all somewhere at least in the 9:30-1:45 time slot, and they were pretty cool

>>34056468
it was really weird. not exactly sure why they did it
>>
>>34056446
There's nothing left I can switch to that fits with the rest of my schedule and I need all the credits I can get right now. I have to pick between taking it or probably needing to take an extra semester to complete my degree

It should be easy at least. Just pander and write about how oppressed and special women are and I should pass no problem. It'll suck but I won't have to think at all
>>
>>34056604
>implying the cucks won't dock your marks off simply for being a (white?) male
>>
>>34056477

Who is that guy?

sfajjfsdi
>>
>>34056629
That's definitely a possibility but as long as they don't fail me I'll be fine. I just want to do the minimum amount of work to pass and use the extra time to focus on my less bullshit classes
>>
>>34056687
Some reddit tier youtube faggot
>>
>>34049092
I graduated in December, or I thought I did.

I'm 99% sure my transcript has an error. It says I'm missing a course. I'm kind of freaking out. I'm pretty sure they just mixed up the naming convention for a course because the program's list of courses on the website only lists one that seems even remotely similar.

I don't even live in the same city as my college anymore.

I got a full-time job this afternoon. I start on Monday.

If I didn't graduate and I have to secretly finish by correspondence I'll be pissed.
>>
>>34056743
Fingers crossed that some administrator just messed up.

This making me batty. I have to move cities again to start this job in 2 days.

I don't want to have to explain "lol oops I thought I graduated. Hope you don't fire me if and when you ever find out"

I feel like a tv show character
>>
>senior year, second semester
>absorb every word of professor's lectures
>never study
>get homework answers from chegg and shit because I've already mastered it and don't feel like working it out for myself
>play video games 10+ hours a day
>sleep 8+ hours a night
>no friends but who cares
>get a sweet job as an RA where I basically do nothing and get paid 300 a month for it (they pay for room and board too but I'm already on full academic scholarship so I don't need it)
>basically a NEET for 21 hours a day
>2 majors (Accounting and Business Administration)
>3.91 GPA
>Honors program

>but none of that matters because I don't have any internships lined up, job offers, family connections, or degree-related job experience
>also I'm a fucking sperg
>tfw too intelligent to get a job

I don't want to leave college
I don't want to be a fucking wageslave in a corporate office working the 9 to 5

how much money total would it cost to buy a condo in cash and fund internet/car repairs/gas/utilities for the rest of my life?
>>
>>34052514
Why don't you want to do development?
>>
>>34056817
>>but none of that matters because I don't have any internships lined up, job offers, family connections, or degree-related job experience
protip: having a high GPA and having no connections or experience just makes it even more obvious you're a fucking sperg
>>
I'm driving six hours back up to uni tomorrow.
I fucking hate everything about that place. I need to fucking transfer but I must suffer another fucking semester.
This school is everything I didn't want in a uni, and it's what I got because of shitty high school grades.
>>
Guise, wat do if you're too stupid for calculus? I understand the lectures but can't do any of the exercises on my own.

It's driving me mad
>>
>>34056894
I didn't realize that until last semester and it would look 10x worse if I dropped hard in the last part of my academic career
>>
>>34056896
find a tutor or something

your uni should have precalc resources available for students like you
>>
>>34056896
Either reach out to someone now and get a tutor or something or drop out now. If you really can't get a handle on it, don't waste any more of your time and money and get the fuck out of there.
>>
File: BUTIMACREEP.png (141KB, 242x223px) Image search: [Google]
BUTIMACREEP.png
141KB, 242x223px
>>34049092
>tfw dropped out last tuesday brought on by mental breakdown
I'M FUCKED
>>
>>34056291
>He fell for the geology meme

Oh man are you in for a rude awakening

Source: bachelors in geology
>>
File: cancer2.png (370KB, 712x409px) Image search: [Google]
cancer2.png
370KB, 712x409px
>this one girl I knew got broken up with by her boyfriend the week before finals
>got a medical withdrawal for depression even though there was less than a fucking week left in the semester
>wasted the $16,000 spent on semester's tuition
>she got another boyfriend next month

why are women so fucking stupid
>>
>>34057042
>not deferring the exam
>>
>tfw can't sleep without fapping because I'm sexually deprived
>will be tired af the next day because of it
baka
>>
protip: NEVER EVER befriend a roastie in class unless it's some female dominated field like sociology, psychology, or chemistry

for example girls in CS are usually clueless, they just fell for the meme because of their business degree. either that, or they're Stacy sluts that secretly want to be male
>>
>>34057337
if they are even remotely attracted expect their ego to be out of this world. There are always groups of 2-6 guys following these chicks around on my campus.

> 5.5/10 before CS
> 11/10 after CS
>>
File: 1384647352000.jpg (40KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
1384647352000.jpg
40KB, 316x311px
>>34049092
Help me Robros... any semblance of a social life is out of the question.

I just want to do a part-time job in tandem with my studies so that I have enough money to buy a 3DS and better food.

But I'm just so exhausted when I come back to my room after classes that I usually just slump down on the bed and get /comfy/ till I drift to sleep.

What do?
>>
>first day of class
>only have two classes today
>japanese and a speech class
>japanese class is full of fucking normalfags
>literally 70% girls and maybe one autist other than me
>most of the girls are young and trendy types
>speech class is filled with normalfag people that are well-traveled, successfully employed and "well-rounded" despite being younger than me
Jesus H. Christ, robots. This semester may actually kill me. What the fuck happened to in the three years between my first semester of Japanese and my second? Where did all these trendy normalfags come from? Like half my freshman-year Japanese class were autists, and now there are almost none.

The world has changed.
>>
>>34056848
Because, in spite of my good grades, I'm insecure about my level of competence. I feel incredibly let down that I'm paying thousands of dollars to watch Youtube tutorials and go to stackoverflow to actually do anything. This also leaves me in doubt about the skillset I'm learning and the quality of instruction. In contrast, I feel like I've grown more confident in my writing and analytical skills which has been reinforced by classroom experience and instructor feedback.
>>
>>34057384
in my uni, the CS girls seem to be left alone for the most part, kek. It's more of a thing for engineering girls

but yeah I befriended a CS girl last term and it was horrible. she was just some kind of fucked up, emotionally deprived, manipulate Stacy. always treated me like some beta orbiter although she's the one who eyefucked me and shit.

I just cringe thinking about it again, she had so many red flags. There was even a friend from high school in that class who said hi to me, I should've stuck with him
>>
Why did I have to fall for the university meme when I just could have gotten me an apprenticeship
>>
>>34057439
are they white or Asian? I almost enrolled in a Japanese class and most people were Chinese exchange students
>>
>woke up at 9am
>have to wake up at 7am tomorrow
>it's 11:20 now
ahh the 9am cuck life begins yet again
>>
>>34057455
>This also leaves me in doubt about the skillset I'm learning and the quality of instruction
It's like that in pretty much every uni. CS is mostly self learning and group learning anyway.
>>
>>34057503
That's the really weird thing, most of them look like they're half-asian, half white. The trendiest girls in the room were all mixed. One actually spoke semi-decent Nip, but the rest were pretty average. I feel like I stumbled into a different timeline. Has so much changed in 3 years, that it's becoming trendy to learn Japanese?
>>
>>34054469
>despite going to college and being seemingly well adjusted, an anon is alone with no gf no friends
that is much more of a robot than, say:
>20 something who is willfully a waste of life and no one likes them because of their own life choices
>>
>>34057568
I think it's just the area you live in, m8. California or something? Hapas just disgust me. And no it's not even that trendy to learn Japanese anymore, with the steady decline in quality of Japanese entertainment
>>
File: 1482718488401.png (371KB, 832x868px)
1482718488401.png
371KB, 832x868px
>>34057627
I live in the fucking Southeastern US, that's the most confusing part. I could totally understand if I was on the West Coast or in the Northeastern US, but the Southeast? I really do feel like today was some kind of hellish nightmare. I wanted to be in a room full of weebs and autists, not semi-cute bitches and whores. I have to speak and do group activities in that class, man.
>>
>tfw your parents expect you to be home for spring break
>tfw you'll be green with envy about friends' social media posts for a week

It's going to be the worst time of the year, second only to Valentine's Day
>>
Spent 3 semesters doing hard science and hated it. Switching over to music for good now and it feels pretty good desu. I have to spend so much time practicing that I don't have any time to socialize and of course no gf.
>>
>>34057686
>Southeastern US
Hmm that's weird then. Are they somehow international students or migrant students?
>>
>>34057707
Most are from the state I'm in, and speak perfect English. I have never seen so many half-asians in one room in my entire High School and College experience, so my entire worldview has been shaken. I had actual Chinese exchange students in my first semester, but no exchange students, and not a single person that grew up outside the US.
>>
>>34055799
I have seen your doubles and appreciated them.
>>
>>34057751
I guess the white-Asian hapa meme is really strong in the US then, I thought it was only for California
>>
>tfw barely getting 6 to 7 hours of sleep every day because of morning classes
>>
>>34053865
A list could still work if it's modified correctly. But depending on the complexity of the data or the size of the data set, then a list is just fucked.
>>
>>34055030
IT jobs on campus is where it's at. When I was in school, I got paid $20 an hour just laying network cables. Another year I got $14 an hour for sitting at a desk and responding to issues once in awhile. There were lots of programming opportunities too. You have to be competent though.
>>
File: 1471527619297.jpg (27KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471527619297.jpg
27KB, 633x758px
>senior in cs
>2 classes on Monday wednesday friday
>4 classes consecutively on tuesday thursday
>that makes 6 hours of class with no breaks
>this was the only option
fuck me i just have 33 credit hours left i want to be out of here i'm already tired of fucking school
>>
what do I do if I go to a professor's office hours and there's someone else already there?
>>
>>34057425
It will be exactly like this in the real world once you leave the safety of college, but like 20 times worse. You just have to force yourself when something actually needs to be done.
>>
>>34058007
You wait in line. Dumb fucking retard away autist
>>
>>34049092
First few days of no homework felt real good. Now its basically come home from class and straight to it. Fell for the STEM meme too. Wish me luck.
>>
>>34057986
You can do it anon. I had the choice between 12 or 10 hours on tuesdays. 6 hours are a blessing
>>
>>34054469
Well it was fun while it lasted anons, I'm officially now longer a robot. See you guys on the other side.
>>
>>34057986
I had classes on monday no breaks from 9:30 to 6 then 7 to 8:30. Get over it.
>>
>2nd day of semester
>don't go to class
I'm off to a great start.
I never ever ever ever ever give a fuck by the time spring semester gets here. But I can't keep taking it off or I'll still be here when I'm 30.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n2ftxzOyYi1swmqq1.jpg (14KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n2ftxzOyYi1swmqq1.jpg
14KB, 259x195px
Met this qt in my sociology class last semester who I've talked about a good amount on here before and we still talk with each other even though she isn't taking classes with me this semester (our majors are pretty different, I'm engineering and she's a japanese major) (and no, she's not a weeb).

I'm like scared and excited. I went from like not knowing her in August to talking to her regularly irl/on normiebook to going out with her one night towards this holidays event at my university in December. All this started cause I needed to borrow a book from her and I knew we had some common friends. I have pretty good reason to think she likes me. We have pretty good conversations together and she seems to like talking to me, like she laughs at my jokes and stuff which is cool.

I'm gonna advance stuff more this semester. I told her a few days ago we should get lunch before the start of the semester next week and she said "that sounds great!" and all, which felt good. "Also said she was down for hitting up the libraries with me when we need to study this semester. It won't be us studying with each other but just hanging out while we study i guess. She seemed pretty excited about that.

Maybe that's good. She seems to like spending time with me so that's a good sign.She also seems to be pretty visually happy whenever she sees me so yeah... I don't know yet though. Maybe I'm just a friend to her. We'll see. Though I do like where things are going.

Thoughts? Did you read all of this? I wouldn't blame you if you don't desu
>>
>>34050861
I'm probably gonna be in the same boat...
I signed a lease with 4 people I know for next year. They're all major stem autists and one has a super bad temper to the point that he's attacked another guy after he taunted him for losing in mario kart
>>
File: molly.jpg (636KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
molly.jpg
636KB, 720x1280px
Should i be spending money on stuff without a job? It feels wrong and like i'm going to go bankrupt. But I swear to god the taco bell and beer helps keep my morale up

alternatively, should i get a job? i had one last semester and got all As...but I only took one real hard class that semester. Now I have 2. might be a bad idea. please advise
>>
>>34058422
I just get depressed every Jan/Feb. It's cold and dark out.

I still go to class I'm just more miserable every day
>>
>>34059316
Same here
Its subzero temps a lot and it really kills my mood until about March
>>
>>34059170
If she does want to have a relationship with you, its because you're doing engineering while she does japanese, aka a pretty worthless major unless shes going to actually live in japan. She's probably taking the easy college route and just wants to suck off some rich dude's wallet and dick desu
>>
>got accepted to a good school
>went to campus today to pay one of the fees
>well dressed, wealthy looking people everywhere
>huge, fancy campus buildings everywhere

Does anybody feel really out of place, and anxious on campus?

I am very scared of what is to come.
>>
File: 1484101897904.png (20KB, 474x473px)
1484101897904.png
20KB, 474x473px
Has anyone here ever studied abroad?
I inherited some money from a dead relative and my parents seem to think studying abroad in Spain for a month will "expand my horizons" and make me less autistic
The whole trip is $4k and I'd be staying with a host family
I can barely function in American society, so i dont know how well I'd fare over there.
>>
>>34059389
Honestly yeah
People at college are just different from the people I was used to interacting with
Supposedly you can find a good niche of friends, but it hasnt happened yet for me
>>
>tfw second semester in
>already feeling miserable and sad af all the time
>tfw not sure if college interests me
>odd feeling of wasting time
>misfit with no friends
>no social skills
>never had a job
>can't pay attention in class
>every course pisses me off and i dont know why
>studying pisses me off and i fall asleep after 5 minutes of studying
>don't know how to study effectively
>failed 2 courses last semester
>nobody wants to be with me in a group project because im a literal retard

Don't know what to do desu, everything seems to make me mad and piss me off, I don't know why I'm not happy, everyday I feel internal conflict and feel like I don't fit in
>>
File: 1449534561546.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1449534561546.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>transferring to different university this month
>other 4 people in dorm suite besides my roommate are D1 football players
panic
>>
File: 1480290698053.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480290698053.png
50KB, 500x500px
>tfw missed an exam, going to take a makeup, but generally feel apathetic
>>
>>34059481
They might hook you up or turn you into a Chad
>>
File: 1442782002573.png (107KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1442782002573.png
107KB, 323x241px
>mfw don't start again till next week

Just got high last night and now I'm chilling

Shame I'm doing a meme degree and am in my last semistar though. Suicide soon
>>
>>34059354
I guess that's the cynical way to think about it. I haven't exactly asked her about what she plans on doing after school. She seems like a pretty good and genuine girl to me but we'll see.
>>
>>34059481
Those types of people.are more often then not extremely nice. It's easy to kind when life treats you so well. As long as long as you aren't a complete sperg in front of them you should have a good time.
>>
>>34059631
They might take turns fucking his boypussy . That's be pretty hot.
>>
>>34059971
tbqh I'm more worried about how loud it'll get and if I can study/fall asleep, if I don't get a 3.0 GPA the first semester I won't even get in my major
>>
>>34049092
Anyone else not talk to anyone in uni?
My classes are full of fat neckbeards, autistic guys, ugly girls and 5/10 girls that somehow hooked up with the few posh chads week 1. It's fucking awful doing Physics and Maths
>>
>>34051606
Me too brioche.
>>
>>34059408
i wouldn't do it anon. if youre an autist in america youll be an autist in spain too.
>>
>>34050861
how do you feel about them having sex in the house knowing you dont have sex
>>
>tfw stayed up till 3 am last night to finish essay so I can shitpost in peace today
>>
>>34049092
>First class
>You need to be in group of 3
>Second class
>You need to be in group of 4
>Third class
>You need to be in group of 5

What should I do /r9k/?
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.