[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS DATE ISNT GOING WELL AT ALL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20170110_175502.jpg (851KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170110_175502.jpg
851KB, 2560x1440px
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. THIS DATE ISNT GOING WELL I POSTED IN THE MORNING ABOUT IT BUT AS THIS DAT IS PROGRESSING ITS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE.

SHE HAS BEEN USING HER PHONE AT THE TABLE AND REALLY IM UNABLE TO KEEP HER INTERESTED IN MY CONVERSATION.

THIS BITCH IS BORING AS FUCK AND SHE DOES T DO MUCH AT ALL
>>
ANON! GO TO THE BAR AND ORDER AN "ANGEL SHOT". THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF THINGS!!
>>
>>34049047
Just be yourself bro :D

Oh, sorry, I thought you were someone else.
Um, just end it before it gets worse then.
>>
>>34049047
oh shit dude
relax
>>
>>34049047
Dip WTF u still doing there nigga
>>
>>34049047
Tell that stupid bitch to get off of her phone so you can converse like adults

Fuck her, she's probably just trying to score a free meal. Ditch her if she doesn't wanna talk to you like people on a DATE do.
>>
>>34049047
bro if i was on a date and the girl pulled out her phone i'd get up and leave

have some fucking self respect
>>
File: Bea_a11_akuwarai5.png (145KB, 376x408px) Image search: [Google]
Bea_a11_akuwarai5.png
145KB, 376x408px
>>34049047
>he fell for the 3d "women" meme
hihihihihih
>>
File: 1481980250897.jpg (9KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1481980250897.jpg
9KB, 295x229px
are you paying? if that's the case, she's not with you for a date, she just wants to eat good food for free.
>>
Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

Now, you have two options here:
You could ride the rest of the date out, play it safe, and bow out gracefully
OR
You could do something stupid, post results, and go out wreathed in a blaze of 4chan glory

I don't want to pressure you into anything, but seriously dude, just think of the (you)s. You might even get a screencap if it's good enough.
>>
>>34049079
THIS OP ORDER IT ON THE ROCKS WITH LIME!!!
>>
>>34049047
get up and leave. leave that bitch with her bill if she wants to neglect half the reason for going out on a date
>>
>>34049047
if shes boring and rude why would you want to date her anyways?
>>
>>34049047
Then she doesnt consider it an interesting date or doesnt consider you interesting.

Shes one of those cunts that treats dates as just another day. Just drop the bitch and leave.
>>
>>34049433
Yep. Literally grab your shit and leave.
>>
If you feel like she is just there for a free dinner excuse yourself, pay for your side of the bill in private, and leave.

If it's just a bad date - suck it up and try harder.
>>
>>34049047
You're the guy that posted that the girl was coming to your place for a date?

She came to you and is disinterested? Ask her what the fucks up.
>>
>>34049047
Pull out your dick and jack it under the table. When you are about to cum, go on her face and possibly phone.
Post results.
>>
She's using you for a free meal, lots of girls do this.

Pay your half and leave.
>>
>>34049047

Don't pay for her meal holy fucking shit. If she isn't in to you and just spends her time flirting with Chad on her phone then she's using you as a beta provider.
>>
>>34049047
>he fell for the vagina jew trap
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.