[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for women on this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (69KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 600x469px
If you like a guy and the guy is showing clear signs that he likes you, but he doesnt make a move for lets say a month or two, do you lose interest and just move on? Or do you still focus on that guy and hope that he does something? Is there such a thing as "too late" when it comes to asking a girl out? Would you still accept a guys date offer if it was made around 3-4 months after you guys met?

A-asking for a friend obviously
>>
If you're the type of person that has to rush things along or else you are "losing out" on your chances to meet someone perfect you're probably a shitty person or a sociopath. When you really like someone there is no "too late"
>>
down syndrome fuck...

if both like each other, one of them can make the move... where is written it has to be the guy?!

oh wait... im on the "robot" section of 4chan.. guess it's explained now
>>
>>34048883

>like a girl
>humor the possibility of a relationship, seeing her often and mild, non-sexual flirting
>do this for months until attraction fizzles out
>find any flaw, pointy elbows, sharp ears, ect.
>start avoiding her

I can't love
>>
>>34048924
I dont feel the need to rush anything. Im a very patient guy, but im also a gigantic pussy when it comes to asking women out. Partially because i overthink and overanalyze everything. The other part comes from the fact that i got rejected by every girl i was 99% sure likes me. Lost all my confidence and faith in my judgement so i have extreme difficulty asking a girl out.
Anyway, i can wait, but it seems to me that every girl cools off after a while and moves on. Now the girl im into now is a lot like me i think and i think she's also patient, but i like her so god damn much i dont want to risk getting hurt again.
>>
>>34048978
Hahah let me tell you about what happened

>meet girl
>we hit it off and im falling for her hard
>one day she asks me to walk with her instead of taking the tram
>i loved it
>every moment i spend with her feels like extacy
>a few days later she asks me if i want to go walk with her in the park during a gap between classes
>fucking beatiful, i cant even describe the feels she gives me
>some stuff happened in between which made me question stuff and not ask her out
>a week later she asks me when are we gonna go for a walk again
>tell her we can go tomorrow after class
>she says she cant
>tell her we'll think of something
>next day in class bring it up and ask her when are we gonna do it
>says she's busy till christmas
>okay...
>we text during holidays a bit
>ask her about our walk
>says we'll do it when it gets warmer
>offers no alternative or suggests something else
>neither do i because im under the impression she's trying to bail out

once again it just felt like she's slowly losing interest, but i hope thats not the case.
>>
>>34048883
Women can stay attracted to a guy for a month tops. Women are whores. After that they will just move on as they always do.
>>
File: SoiledIt.jpg (11KB, 259x194px)
SoiledIt.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>34049319
You lost it bro, if I were you, I would've asked sooner.
Rest is piece.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.