[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a special forces operator because your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

File: download (10).jpg (7KB, 217x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
7KB, 217x144px
>you will never be a special forces operator because your mental illness disqualified you from joining the army
>>
>>34048256
Good, I wouldn't trust me with a weapon anyway.
>>
File: 1462008662243.jpg (817KB, 2080x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1462008662243.jpg
817KB, 2080x1875px
>>34048256
>tfw I can't be a tranny and a Navy SEAL at the same time
>tfw I will have to either choose one or the other, as the lifestyles are not compatiable whatsoever
>>
>>34048394
Disgusting. Go to /LGBT/ you fucking sick faggot
>>
I would love to be an operator or soldier or even a cop but I don't think I'd pass any mental inspection.
>>
>>34048434
>Disgusting. Go to /LGBT/ you fucking sick faggot
No I will just join the Navy and become a Navy SEAL and then start HRT on their dime and I will become a super CUTE military boy and the best part is they will support me 100%.
THE MILITARY LOVES GAYS

and I honestly don't even think it would be that hard to become a Navy SEAL, the requirements are honestly not that rigorous.

Swimming 500 yards in 12 minutes? I could do that shit in 6 minutes in high school
50 push ups? 10 pull ups? That's fucking pathetic

literally anyone on a competitive sports team could do these things, and my swimming background will help me quite a bit with the BUDS thing I think

I honestly have no clue though, maybe I am underestimating it, I think something like 80% of people who try to be one don't finish so idk

I think being a competitive swimmer would defintely help with BUDS though

are there any navy SEALS here
>>
File: 1472319063217.jpg (858KB, 1378x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1472319063217.jpg
858KB, 1378x1879px
>can't be a tranny special forces operator despite them lifting the ban on trannies because hormones prevent me from ever dreaming of passing the physical requirements for operating

why live
>>
>>34048256
Don't worry about it. Soon trannies and other lgbts will be be able to join, so they won't give a shit about other mental illnesses after that
>>
>>34048394
>tfw I can't be a tranny and a Navy SEAL at the same time
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>34048593
You're delusional and probably underage, and even if you managed to carry out your retarded plan, you'd be dead or (at best) discharged within minutes if they were ever stupid enough to deploy you in active combat.

>>34048621
Just become a loyal military wife.
>>
>>34048750
>Just become a loyal military wife.
I'd be denying a soldier the biologically female wife and children (genetic legacy) he deserves, it's better for me to be alone. I want to give back to the country that doesn't put me to death for being a tranny though.
>>
>>34048593
You do realize that physical requirements are complete nothing against mental/psychological ones?
>>
>>34048639
>Soon trannies and other lgbts will be be able to join

What do you mean soon? Trannies could potentially join already, transgenders and women were okayed to join the Navy SEALS a few months back or something I think

I think it would be hilarious honestly if the first girl to join the Navy SEALS was a girl (male)

the only problem is what >>34048621 said is correct
no woman or tranny is gonna be able to pass the physical requirements

I mean LOOK at these fucking guys
https://youtu.be/OyakvZgU_gk

>>34048750
>You're delusional
no you are
I can do anything I set my mind to

why don't you believe in me instead of discouraging me I can do it anon I am very mentally strong!

>>34048808
>mental/psychological ones

I think that anyone who is mentally strong enough to be a transgender person would be mentally strong enough to join the Navy SEALs :)
Maybe even more than the others! Maybe it's just what the Navy SEALS need
>>
File: 1457761937128.jpg (60KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
1457761937128.jpg
60KB, 644x781px
>tfw parents made me sign up and now I have a start date for basic and I'm fucking dreading it
>>
>>34048621
>tranny anon joins special ops
>out in the desert fighting muslims
>entire squad dies except tranny anon
>captured by islamists
>put in cell
>tries to ask the islamists for HRT
>confused_muslims.png
>anon begins to grow facial hair again
>captors realize whats going on
>execute tranny anon for being trans
>>
>>34048808
>You do realize that physical requirements are complete nothing against mental/psychological ones?
Let's be honest anon... the kind of people who enlist in the military aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer

The reason the dropout rate is so high is because they are simply culling the bottom of the barrel fucking idiots who may be allowed to clean things in the military but aren't good for much else

there is no mental requirements other than being able to follow orders under stress, and if you aren't severely mentally ill that shouldn't be too hard honestly
>>
>>34048394
yes you can you fucking retard its 2017
>>
>>34048784
Maybe you'll find a husbando who doesn't want children. And there are plenty of ways to give back to this country, our people face far more internal threats than external.

>>34048932
Half-decent bait right here.

>>34049218
Psychological fortitude is not as simple or as easy as "follow orders under stress", especially not at the level of elite oper8rs
>>
File: 1460755875177.jpg (216KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460755875177.jpg
216KB, 660x720px
>>34049231
>yes you can you fucking retard its 2017
*theoretically* I can but I weigh like 110 pounds man, when I said lifestyles I meant not a lot of trannies could pass the tests and shit to become one, not a lot of women could either

I am a lot closer to the "girly man tranny" side of the spectrum than the "manly Navy SEAL" side if you catch my drift

I don't think it's necessarily a problem that I am smol though because it's not like weightlifting is a part of the tests, the other stuff is purely more aerobic type stuff I think it's called idk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_SEAL_selection_and_training
>The minimum requirements are 500 yd (460 m) swim using breast or combat sidestroke in under 12:30 with a competitive time of 9:00 or less, at least 50 push-ups in 2 minutes with a competitive count of 90 or more, at least 50 sit-ups in 2 minutes with a competitive count of 90 or more, at least 10 pull-ups from a dead hang (no time limit) with a competitive count of 18 or more, run 1.5 mi (2.4 km) in running shorts and boots in under 10:30 with a competitive time of 9:30 or less.[8][9]

I can easily do this
so I could maybe be a navy SEAL? I think it would be cool to be a Navy SEAL?

Does anyone know what exactly the mental or physiological requirements that other anon keeps on talking about are? Why is BUDS so difficult to pass exactly
>>
>>34049217
Jokes on you, HRT does nothing to remove facial hair

That's what laser and electrolysis are for, my facial hair is permanently gone already, most of my body hair too
>>
I wanna be a Navy SEAL because they do cool stuff like this btw
>>
dumping some more cool navy seal pics from the wiki page
>>
>>34048256
>mfw I will
I'm already enlisted into the USMC. Shipdate Jul 10, Parris Island. Any fellow brobots? Contract is 03xx with my goal to be recruited into MARSOC when I'm a CPL.
>>
File: AlBasrahMESD823.png (1021KB, 997x662px) Image search: [Google]
AlBasrahMESD823.png
1021KB, 997x662px
more Navy SEALS going on cool adventures in other parts of the world with their Navy SEAL friends and helping people!
>>
File: 1475730659896.jpg (34KB, 300x343px) Image search: [Google]
1475730659896.jpg
34KB, 300x343px
>>34049556
>>34049605
>>34049626
>>34049673
>Navy SEALs are so cool
>I want to be cool
>I want to be a Navy SEAL
Neck yourselves you teenage twats
>>
>tfw you thought telling the interviewer that you really want to shoot people would help you get into the army
>>
>special forces
>not Internet Defence Force
You're shitposting anyway. Why not also serve your nation?
>>
>>34049556
I'm sure they have a minimum weight requirement, in the Royal Marines Commandos you must be at least 150 lbs

These guys have to carry bergens and rucksacks that weigh over 100lbs over dozens on miles
>>
>>34049854
>I'm sure they have a minimum weight requirement, in the Royal Marines Commandos you must be at least 150 lbs
...for what purpose?

It's not like a 149 pound guy is gonna be any less fit than a 150 pound guy

and isn't that kinda unfair to manlets?
I don't think the SEALs has a height requirement
>>
File: rmcfalklandsst3[1].jpg (142KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
rmcfalklandsst3[1].jpg
142KB, 800x571px
>>34050020
Because a 110lb guy will NOT be able to ruck

They would collapse

There is a height requirement, something like 5'3
>>
>>34049213
LOL
I'm pretty sure I recall one of the guys at MEPS specifically asking if anyone is making me join against my will.
Shoulda brought it up bro.
>>
>>34049213
>>34050137
Then again, it's piss easy to get kicked out of boot. I did.
Shit, they make it TOO easy to leave, you don't even have to mention quitting, I think that's part of the reason I didn't stick with it. Finding the easy way out of things when they get tough is an unfortunate first reaction of mine.
>>
>>34049320
>level of elite oper8rs
SEALs are not Elite. Army has higher tiered SF. Seals are goodwhenswiming but they are shitty infantry once they leave the beaches behind them.
The really tough as nails fucking hardcore avatars of Ares himself are Army.
The SEALs are good in their element, but Delta and their ilk are meaner.
>>
>>34050888
>armyfag jerks himself off when Navy SEAL Teams are sent to do all the important missions and work for this country
>>
>>34049213
You can get medically discharged for depression but honestly it's not so bad depending on branch. Hell, in the army all my buddy ever does is smoke and play video games all day
>>
I'm deaf so I can't join anyway. So yeah.
>>
>>34051107
>I'm deaf so I can't join anyway. So yeah.

are you fully deaf like you can't hear anything out of both ears?
do / did you go to a school for the deaf? how did they teach?
do you watch movies?
what is your opinion on music and stuff?
>>
>>34049556
BUDS is so difficult to pass becasue the standards from those PST scores are much higher. Those "competeive scores" are just another name for "good enough to pass". The minimum means jack-shit. And unlike the PST, at BUDS you have to do them practically everyday but even better if you don't want to get cut. It's incredibly straining.

As for the mental or physiological requirements. You have to be comfortable with water, because you will be underwater for a long time. You also have to deal with the constant berate of your superiors, as well as the constant lack of sleep.
>>
>>34051528
>BUDS is so difficult to pass because the standards from those PST scores are much higher. Those "competitive scores" are just another name for "good enough to pass". The minimum means jack-shit. And unlike the PST, at BUDS you have to do them practically everyday but even better if you don't want to get cut. It's incredibly straining.
>As for the mental or physiological requirements. You have to be comfortable with water, because you will be underwater for a long time. You also have to deal with the constant berate of your superiors, as well as the constant lack of sleep.

...see and that's the thing, none of that sounds bad exactly

In high school I was a competitive swimmer on a state level, which isn't some small feat. I also was part of a Water Polo team for some time, and I have [some] experience diving. I know for sure that in water I WILL have an advantage.

So knowing for a fact that I can blow those PST scores out of the water by a large margin, the mental and other aspects of BUDS and the other assessments are more concerning to me.

I know for a fact any berating the superiors can offer me doesn't touch that which my mother has subjected onto me already, and anyone who is so mentally weak to have that affect them probably shouldn't be trying to be a Navy SEAL anyways...

I suppose the only way to know for sure what Navy SEAL training is like is to enlist for myself, considering I've never even had any exposure to the navy yet...
>>
File: 1483186373363.png (658KB, 985x816px) Image search: [Google]
1483186373363.png
658KB, 985x816px
>dad says I should consider the military
>have to remind him I cant because he sent my ass to the psych ward
>>
>>34051821
You need to picture it from a time perspective. Imagine You're state swim meets, except you participate in each event consecutively with no breaks twice.

Not sure what you're mother did to you but in a class-based environment I don't think they are entirely comparable. And it isn't so much that they make you feel bad, they just make it very tempting to quit.

>I suppose the only way to know for sure what Navy SEAL training is like is to enlist for myself, considering I've never even had any exposure to the navy yet...

Talk to a recruiter and see. My friend did and though he failed BUDS, his life still drastically improved. A heads up though, if you plan on going for Special Forces, start running at the beach with boots and start swimming with fins. You will almost never swim without equipment at BUDS.
>>
>>34049217
>execute tranny anon for being trans
wrong
muslims love trans people

Iran has the second highest proportion of trans people relative to population in the world
>>
>>34051821
>mummy was mean to me so i'm an unbreakable Navy SEAL candidate
You know what, you should try your best to join. So that you finally kill yourself when you fail.

>>34052102
You probably just think that because in Iran all the men look like women and the women look like men.
>>
>>34048256

That's fine. Special forces duty is fucking dangerous.
>>
>>34052102
thats because homosexuals are forced to transition
>>
>tfw want to be an operator but can't do a single pull-up

Feels bad mang
>>
>>34052229
Get your shit together, you fat faggot.
>>
>>34052248
Nah I'm a weak skeleton
>>
>>34052229
>Overhead Dumbbell Press
>Push ups
>Weighted Bar Hang.

Use a band to help support you initially. I believe in you anon,
>>
>>34052258
Well at least you're still a faggot. Eat more and start lifting
>>
>>34048593
Is this a pasta? Those are the bare minimum requirements. There's a lot more to BUDS than a few tests, not to mention the year + in SQT.
>>
>>34052562
He probably misunderstood that those are just the bare minimum requirements to be allowed into BUDS, not actual BUDS requirements.
>>
File: witcher2.webm (2MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2.webm
2MB, 1000x563px
>>34048256
They wouldn't want to hire me into the army anyways, I'm too deadly with a sword.
>>
>>34052674
God that looks so fucking retarded.
>>
>>34052720
It even looks retarded in the game, even when it's a character in costume and everything.

You'd never keep your balance like that. One block and he'd fall over.
>>
>>34051851
I had a stay at the ward and still went in. They won't check for anything medical if you don't tell them. I feel like shit mentally and emotionally most days but it has improved my quality of life.
>>
>>34053109
>They won't check for anything medical if you don't tell them.
pretty dangerous to do that though
>>
>>34052759
>It even looks retarded in the game
what game is this
>>
>>34048256

>Good health
>Fit (at least 17 years ago)
>Capable soldier
>Rejected because of my vision

Goddman genetics, damn you grandmother i blame you!
>>
File: 1446512643934.jpg (195KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1446512643934.jpg
195KB, 983x1013px
>>34048256
>you will never get drafted because your mental illness disqualified you from joining the army

maybe life isn't so bad
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.