[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckfriendzoned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: GoodIThink.png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
GoodIThink.png
7KB, 225x224px
>Be me.
>Quit being a beta and start doing something for myself
>Start going to the gym
>Start a diet
>Start being more social
>6 months later
>Holy fuck it actually works
>Less angry all the time
>Normies want to hang out whit me
>Go to parties
>Feels good to be alive
>Meet qt girl, short hair, quirky
>MyType.png
>Ask her number
>She gives to me
>Ask her out
>She agrees
>First date its the best fucking day of my life
>Second Date we make out
>But she is sad while telling me somehting
>"Anon, this is wrong, i have a Boy Friend"
>Oh shit
>"But you are so hot, please don't leave me"
>Oh yhea
>Later on she told me that she broke up whit the midget of her boyfriend
>But still don't want to be in a relationship whit me because she thinks she is a whore and "someone like you need someone to treat you well "
>She still wants to go out whit me
>She actually just want to fuck whit me
>We have been fucking for a month
>I just wanted some love, not this
>Tfw Fuckfriendzoned
>Realize that im upset for have sex without the need to actually have to worry about her
I already accepted the situation, but man, i was hoping some animeish corny relationship, real life its so insensitive. but its ok still.
>>
>>34047282
Don't enter in a relationship with someone who cheats, jesus man. You dodged a bullet. She is also fishing for complements and hoping you will tell her she is not a whore and you will be her boyfriend. Avoid her.
>>
how old are you
just out of curiosity

orignalo
>>
You sound like a faggot OP. Women do not love like men do. They do not have unconditional love.

You will continue to hurt until you accept and internalize this.
>>
File: cmon now.png (70KB, 634x494px) Image search: [Google]
cmon now.png
70KB, 634x494px
>>34047282
>I GET FREE PUSSY AND NONE OF THE BS OF AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP, WAAAH
DANG OP, IT'S LIKE YOU JUST CAN'T WIN, HUH?
>>
>>34048217
Not OP but its pretty depressing being used just for sex. My FWB doesn't even take me seriously. Just wants me to fuck her and leave. I invited her out for dinner last friday and she laughed at me.
>>
>>34048892
its a blessing in disguise, anon. you have the chance to search for a woman that's actually worth it without your mind being fogged by sex deprivation
>>
>>34049416
I agree. Count your blessings, man.
>>
>>34047537
Yhea, i dodged it, its great that she is the one who doesn't want a relationship
>>34048148
As i say, i was hurt until i accepted it, so you are correct
>>34048892
Thats exactly how i felt, its like c'mon i want to do stuff, but as >>34049416 says, isn't that bad
>>34048114
>>
>>34047537
>She is also fishing for complements and hoping you will tell her she is not a whore and you will be her boyfriend. Avoid her.

This LMAO. This is why so many women go on "breaks" with their boyfriends only to eventually "fall out of love" and not get back together and start dating someone else. If it was socially acceptable they would leave the first guy and start dating the other right away, but its not, so they try their hardest to not look like a complete fucking whore even though they are one

Women are fucking selfish. Just keep using her like the whore she is and open your eyes to the way all women are
>>
>>34049416
And that's when the FWB will flip out over being "replaced" because she's a stupid cunt

Also
>thinks she's a whore
>so in turn acts like one

Wew the validation
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.