[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any fellow exmuslims here? We are the true robots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483075396697.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483075396697.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
any fellow exmuslims here?
We are the true robots.
>>
>>34047281
I really like it when girls make goofy faces, no idea why
>>
ex muslim? are you on the run from your family? I was raised in a very hardline Roman Catholic family and pretty much had to go on the run as soon as i let slip that i dont want to be religious
>>
>>34047313
I haven't come out to my family, nor will I ever. They've gotten increasingly religious over the years too which is very unfortunate. My parents have done a lot for me so I can't find it in me to tell them I don't believe in that bullshit.

I'm forced to live a lie basically. Are hardcore christian families really that bad too?
>>
>>34047438

well my family was that bad, and a few of the other families from our local church seemed to be like them, when i came out they made it clear straight away that i wasnt welcome in the house anymore but obviously i was thinking about moving out anyway, i moved out sooner than expected when it started to feel dangerous and not just awkward in there
>>
>>34047711
My parents have been good people to me so I can't completely cut them off.

I think I'll just allot myself a few years of freedom before getting married to do what I want when I move out. I'll make sure to be liberal with my kids if I have any at least.

How would your parents react, for example, to you having a girlfriend? Sex before marriage? Drinking Alcohol?
>>
>>34047762

well assuming i was still around them, sex and booze im 100% sure theyd disown me, probably send me to the priest or maybe someone higher, as for a girlfriend, as long as she was RC and no sex before marriage they would have probably been ok with that
>>
>>34047281
>tfw was muslim, then became agnostic for 5 years, then became msulim again
I got my proof that god exists and i could finally put an answer to the my agnostic self
Yet, i am not your hard core religious dude, but i do believe..
>>
>>34048033
I can't bring myself to believe in the religion of muhammad anymore
>>
>>34048033
what proof? pls explain
>>
I was raised Muslim too but chances are that there's no such thing as god and even though I know this I can't completely detach because I've lived this way for so long.

On the plus side if I never become a normie I can always marry a qt virgin from back home
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.