[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no qt SJW gf to lecture me (a white male) on race and gender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (65KB, 606x353px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
65KB, 606x353px
>tfw no qt SJW gf to lecture me (a white male) on race and gender
>>
>>34047192
Tumblr is back the way you came.
>>
>>34047192
How do I go about inventing new definitions for words?
>>
>>34047192
>SJW gf
gtfo fucking cuck, people like you are the reason modern society is horrible
>>
>>34047258
be a biological female
>>
I'm not even white and this fucking makes me upset. These people need to burned at the stake.
>>
I'm an SJW (feminist and what not). But that woman's an idiot. Racism is racism, regardless of who attributes it, and who is targeted. It's just that in different cultures, who perpetuates it towards whom has different connotations to it and means different things.

And the problem with the whole "racism against whites" in western cultures is that you're taking a group that, for the majority, has it pretty easy, and comparing to another group that, in general, has it much worse, and live a life of constantly getting shit on as a result (i.e.: "the system"). So when someone from a group that has it easier, but claims to have it worse, it creates the same problems and offence as comparing someone who's pneumonia to someone who's cancer. Which, in doing so, is going to personally insult a a number of people, and cause a fight no one was intentionally trying to pick.

Thank you for understanding, Ms. Benoit.
>>
>>34047192

when a woman lectures you on sjw issues is that similar to mansplaining
>>
>>34047524
You're not actually a SJW because all SJW understand why the statement in the tweet is 100% correct.

Either that or your a white feminist who only cares/puts effort in half way.
>>
Well... women own about 1% of the world economy's wealth, despite comprising over 50% of the population.

Capitalism tends to reward divide-and-conquer tactics for bringing people under the market's discipline; creating tiers of relative oppression and privilege is cheaper than unvarnished, across the board oppression (which can foster dangerous class consciousness). Patriarchy is how the gender-based wealth gap manifests in this form. Patri-archy is a structure of power relations, and wealth is economic power. But even if the wealth gap were to vanish tomorrow, we would still live in a world where men had called the shots for millennia and we would still have to deal with the legacy of that domination embedded in everything from language, to morality, to history, to more concrete things like city planning, work duties, and industrial design--in all such things, the apparently genderless subject has always silently been assumed to be male.

Some particular ways women are oppressed are rape, prostitution, abortion law, pay inequality, and gender stereotypes. I'd recommend Andrea Dworkin's writings for more info.
>>
>>34047192
Look at her username lmao

>"nodad"

What a shock
>>
File: 1483729830565.jpg (147KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
1483729830565.jpg
147KB, 1024x624px
>tfw it's racism for a race that is 15% of the global population and rapidly shrinking to not let the other 85% to take their lands, their societies, their cultures, and identities.

I don't even care anymore. The intelligence meme is a consolation prize for extinction. It's just darwinism selecting strength over suicidal impulsiveness.
>>
>>34047192
>wanting someone to potentially destroy your life as a false rapist or false abuser

fuck that shit, may as well kill yourself.
>>
>>34047192
Are you fucking kidding me

When those black assholes beat up that disabled kid shouting "Fuck Donald Trump and Fuck white people", are you implying that should be let go because the system benefits whites and the blacks dindu nuffin wrong?

Racism against whites can happen.
>>
>the system benefits "white people"
Anti-Caucasianism is the anti-capitalism of fools
>>
>>34047656
Well, you know what they say about No True Scotsmen...
>>
>>34048066
>Miss Helsinki
And i thought that Finland was putting resistance agaist SJW-dom, i was wrong.
>>
Western civilization needs to collapse already
>>
>>34047192
I want a SJW gf to beat the privilege out of me
>>
>>34047808
>recommend Andrea Dworkin
neck yourself baiter
>>
>>34047524
>I'm an SJW

Literally, and not metaphorically, what are you doing here.
>>
>>34049669
a). former robot
b). my feminism is actually focused on men's issues and mental health (since everyone else goes for women's rights and what not), and this place is pretty much a breeding ground for that
c). because fuck you
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.