[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy jobs > NEET > "real" jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7461.jpg (265KB, 1405x1384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7461.jpg
265KB, 1405x1384px
Who /easy job/ masterrace here?

>food runner
>don't have to talk to people or use my brain, just drop plates of food off at people's tables and bus tables
>free shots all night
>take beer home whenever I want (volume of product is so high they never notice)
>free fine-dining tier food
>easy to request off or get someone to cover a shift
>get to sleep in all day
>make $2000 a month doing this
>more than enough money for me to live in a 2 bedroom duplex in the middle of the city (complete with backyard not a shitty apartment), buy vidya,, weed, tendies as far as the eye can see
>zero job stress, I'm on the bottom of the totem pole and know it, so I don't ever have to worry at work cause I'm not responsible for anything
>basically don't get taxed

Basically it's a piss easy job that I get to drink and eat free at that affords me to be a metropolitan millennial bachelor autismo jones.

Why are you working that "real" job just to get all that income taxed away and a bunch of stress that you bring home? Why are you NEET not enjoying financial independence and being able to buy shit that you want?

Join the /easy job/ master race and start livin' easy. Having an /easy job/ combined with getting over >no gf is like reaching enlightenment. I feel in control of my life and myself. There's no anxiety or stress, pretty rad.
>>
That sounds pretty cool OP. Seems like you're set.

I just applied at subway. Does anyone know if that's a hard job or not? Making sandwiches seems easy but I'm not sure, I've been NEET for 5 years and have never had a job.
>>
>>34047189
its all fun and games until you're in your 30s still in those "easy jobs"
>>
>>34047901
your gonna do fine m8
its god damn sandwiches not rocket science
>>
>>34047930
>wagiewagie thinks his master will let him in any position of power

lol
>>
>>34047964
no ive been a neet for 10 years and will be a neet for the rest of my life.
im not gonna embarrass myself working entry level/dead end jobs my entire life
>>
>>34047931
not him but its actually talking to other people and trying to not be a complete autist that would scare me
>>
>>34047189
Anyone know any entry level jobs that don't require me to talk to people
>>
I tried to get into restaurant work but they wouldn't hire me except to be a dishwasher. I wanted to at least start as a bus boy, but nope. I can't be 26 and a dishwasher man. I used to work at a resort that was connected to a restaurant. All the people that worked there knew me and would hook me up with free food and alcohol, it looked like they were having a blast. Everyone was on drugs, the guys that worked the line were always coked up. Dudes were banging the waitresses in the back and shit.

but yeah you don't want to be that guy that's 30 and still waiting tables
>>
>>34047189
>makes 2000 a paycheck
>somehow able to live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a major city

OP confirmed for living in Oklahoma and his parents still pay for his cell phone and internet.
>>
>>34047994
No, you're going to embarrass yourself by being dependent on welfare and other people's charity instead of being an accountable adult.
>>
>>34047189
You work in a restaurant and dont talk to people? Why are you getting away with this? That sounds awesome.
>>
i'm gonna get paid to shitpost, play psp games on emulator on my phone and maybe watch some atlanta

oh and eat some spaghetti that's gonna happen too
>>
>>34048128
yeah only a real man gets bossed around by another grown man for 8 hours a day 5 days a week
>>
>2000 dollars

Fuck. Third worlder here and I couldn't earn that in my wildest dreams while doing a an "easy" job. My last job was extremely stressful and difficult, and I was earning only a fourth of that
>>
>>34048293

Its not normal at all, he's probably lying unless he lives in a major city. Its more like $750 max a month.
>>
>>34047189
not trying to be a creep, but where do you live where you can afford that kind of living situation on that kind of pay?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.