[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true, in some original fashion, fembots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 22

File: Screenshot_20170110-140445.jpg (215KB, 1374x910px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170110-140445.jpg
215KB, 1374x910px
Is this true, in some original fashion, fembots?
>>
File: 1446856395017.jpg (40KB, 406x598px) Image search: [Google]
1446856395017.jpg
40KB, 406x598px
>>34045549
>why are fembots on this board if they don't want a robot bf?

I mean let's fucking rationalize this here.
First some facts:
>fembots by definition, if used correctly, have never had a bf, virgin, antisocial, probably some thing wrong with them
>robots the same but male version
>girls could easily get 1. free and easy attention 2.free and easy sex, and 3. free and easy boyfriends
>no fembot ever posting here has actively searched for a bf

Conclusion?

Girls just want free attention from autistic guys they were too ugly and retarded to get in real life. You're all scum. Believe it.
>>
>>34045639
No robot here actually wants a real relationship, they just want a female they can talk to online and have some distance from because they don't have the ability to take care of a woman irl or even speak to them.

Why would any fembot take a robot seriously?
>>
>>34045549
this is pretty accurate in my experience

>>34045639
i'm not here for attention, if i wanted that i'd go on /soc/, and i'm just not interested in relationships in general
>>
>>34045905
So you're here because? Baiting (You)s?
Everything you get here, you can get on /soc/
>implying girl just wants a 'friend'
>>
>>34046017
because i can relate to the things people post here and /soc/ is cancer
i do want a friend
>>
>>34046062
You relate to >tfw no gf?
You relate to >tfw manlet?
You relate to >tfw dicklet?

For friends go to /soc/, say you're a girl, friendlist instantly full now bye.
>>
>>34045549
Yes, it is. Especially on this board.
>>
>>34045549
OP why are you talking to a femanon. You're not gonna get her. Move on.

>reminder if said femanon reads this he only wants to get in your pants
>>
File: 1481000437366.png (458KB, 1338x275px)
1481000437366.png
458KB, 1338x275px
you shouldn't be mentioning your gender at fucking all unless it happens to be relevant under context
Nobody gives a shit if you have tits
It literally does not fucking matter for 99.999% of any conversation
But women think they HAVE to include that tidbit NO MATTER WHAT because they have no self-value outside of their fuckability
>>
>>34045549
>fembot

Theres that make believe word again.
>>
>>34045671
>a roastie speaking for r9k like she knows what we want.

No slut, we do not exist to give you filthy cunts attention and validation. Fuck off and die of cervical cancer.
>>
>>34046062
In other words your threads bomb on /soc/ so you retreat to here. Like a crack whore whos too fucked up to work in a brothel but noe has to work on the street.
>>
>>34046226
You hardly exist at all. What do you do when you aren't posting here?
>>
>>34046259
Work my software dev job making 80k a fucking year.
Now die.
>>
>>34045905
see
>>34046200

You do it for attention.
Unless we're talking about taking out a tampon or the best way to suck a cock then your gash has no relevance.
>>
>>34046248
i don't go on /soc/ because i'm not interested in being a camwhore. here i don't state my gender unless it's relevant to the thread in some way
>>
File: 12454364323.gif (70KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
12454364323.gif
70KB, 480x270px
>>34046322
/soc/ isn't only for camwhoring roastie.

LITERALLY MAKE A THREAD 'SEARCHING FOR FRIENDS IM A GRILL BTW'

You people are despicably dumb.
No it's bait actually. I'm out of this one guys.
>>
>>34046371
I had a female friend do that and she still got like 20+ guys sending her dick pictures.
>>
>>34045549
all females I met on 4chan fit into one of these types, sorry for my autism

The "Eliza"
>most likely underage
>would do anything for attention from men
>flashes body parts on cam
>openly collects beta orbiters

The bored femanon
>in early/mid 20s
>STEM student or works in that field
>either has a boyfriend who posts here or only occasionally lurks
>aloof and grumpy

le quirky memes
>first year of college
>your stereotypical hipster
>runs a facebook meme page or spams memes on twitter
>lesbian and/or feminist

the savior
>around 18
>overly enthusiastic and positive
>has pity for robots
>wants to help sad people
>will run away as soon as you start to fall in love with her
>>
File: 4315.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
4315.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
Kind of hard to be expected to love a completely separate human being if you can't love yourself.

Fuck you, I will have sex once in a blue moon.

Fuck you, I have "friends."

Fuck you, I get attention.

Fuck you I'm a robot. This retarded "no true Scotsman" bullshit is pathetically hilarious. There's more to being a social outcast than being a friendless virgin. Usually that just means you're either ugly or have some sort of social disorder, or likely both.

I'm a guy btw :^)
>>
File: 1475462011243.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1475462011243.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>>34047007
I know I shouldn't wish for people to love me because I dislike myself, but I can't help it
>>
File: 1436210084400.jpg (63KB, 567x607px)
1436210084400.jpg
63KB, 567x607px
>>34047101
Why don't you instead learn to love yourself? That's what I'm trying to do. I don't know if there's anything wrong with me, but I'd feel content to be alone for the rest of my life it seems.
>>
>>34045549
She forgot "post tits", but otherwise it's accurate.
>>
File: 1462295458984.jpg (270KB, 1280x891px) Image search: [Google]
1462295458984.jpg
270KB, 1280x891px
>>34047128
>but I'd feel content to be alone for the rest of my life it seems
that would never work for me, but I can see how some people are like that
I work on myself, but I'm struggling
also it's rather a dream to me that someone would love me, I know it's unlikely to happen, at least in the near future
>>
>>34045639
Why are you so retarded? To be a robot is not black or white and it's not rectangular. I am a virgin, never had a bf and suffer from mental illness.

Do you for real think that ALL my life problems and ALL my suffer is going to disappear just because I chose to get a boyfriend from r9k and have sex with him? Cause it will not. Being a virgin or >tfw no bf is not my biggest problem or concern in life, if that's yours, then gtfo of this board. My problems are deeply rooted in my mentality. I have been through HELL.

Also, you first need to find someone that you are interested in. You are not going to be with someone or fuck them just because. It takes a lot of effort to get to learn someone from the internet and it's overwhelming for most of us.
>>
>>34046860
This is under rated, I fit into one of these 4.
>>
>>34047416
thanks, I tried to make it as little judgemental as possible

let me guess, you're a bored femanon
>>
File: out.jpg (3KB, 175x160px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
3KB, 175x160px
>>34047294
t.((((((((((((((((((((((((fembot))))))))))))))))))))))))))

tits or gtfo scum ive had it with women
>>
>>34047668
What is your fucking problem? If you had it with women, kys or isolate yourself completely from the civilisation
>>
>>34047294
Females can't be robots because they can't understand why they can't be robots. Actual robots have reached a point of desperation where they'd literally be with anyone just for some human contact. When females are socially isolated it is purely optional because they can't find a chad to satisfy their insane standards.

Take you for example. Just from one post you apparently expect someone to orbit you for years over the internet and then solve all your life problems just for to qualify for consideration. Do you see now why you and all "fembots" should fuck off?
>>
>>34045639
This and only this
Oregano
>>
File: 1483218527334.png (127KB, 225x215px)
1483218527334.png
127KB, 225x215px
>>34047007
>Receives the highest form of social approval, sex
>Has people he can regularly talk to
>Has attention
>Somehow he manages to call himself a social outcast
Apparently definitions dont matter and trying to keep them makes you a true scotsman fallacy.
>>
>>34045671

How much attention from Chad have you received in your life? Be honest.
>>
>>34046280
Why is everyone on /r9k/ either a NEET or a "Software Dev"? Seems fishy desu.
>>
>>34048031
You can have sex with people you don't know or like, have "friends" you don't like and attention you don't want and still be a social outcast.

You're an idiot. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you happen to have a disgusting face and social disorder and watch anime.
>>
>>34048113
>An outcast is someone who is rejected or 'cast out', as from home or society, or in some way excluded, looked down upon, or ignored.
You have people that regularly talk to you and suck your dick. You are, by definition, not a social outcast. Whether or not you like those people is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>34048145
>You have people that regularly talk to you and suck your dick.

No I do not.

>Whether or not you like those people is completely irrelevant.

Yes, it is relevant actually but if you want to articulate why that's fine with me.
>>
>>34048145
I think he means those people don't like him
>>
>>34047984
Most of /r9k/ is just teeanage boys/early 20s and you are perfectly fine calling them robots. Fucking pathetic. They have not even been through shit.

>Actual robots have reached a point of desperation where they'd literally be with anyone just for some human contact.
>When females are socially isolated it is purely optional because they can't find a chad to satisfy their insane standards.
Hahaha...yes optional and yes the good ol' ''Chads dick'' meme. But if my lifestyle was optional, then yours is to you faggot.

''Just go out and talk with a girl XD it's literally that easy''

>Just from one post you apparently expect someone to orbit you for years over the internet and then solve all your life problems just for to qualify for consideration
Yes, yes we all know you have problems with your IQ. Did I write that I ever expected someone to orbit over me? Holy fuck you are some rare piece of retardation
>>
>>34045639
Do you have the execute me version from fallout?

Everyone wants attention from their orbiters. I may be scum but this orbiting culture shit.. he orbits her, she orbits her, we're all a bunch of orbiting fucks
>>
>>34048181
Bingo

And an original comment too
>>
>>34048174
You're like a tumblrite calling themselves schizo because they really want to have a mental illness to hang on their blog. No robot is going to buy into your bullshit definition, so why bother calling yourself one since its clearly just a social tag?
>>
>>34048186
>human contact

Human contact isn't just speaking words to another human being, it's an understanding of one another. The encompassed dual beings.

>>34048238
I think you're just insecure in your little clubhouse.
>>
>>34048248
I dont get what you're doing here. You keep saying "clubhouse" and shit like we're some sort of snobby elitist keeping people away, but then you call yourself a robot? Why do you hate the group but also want to be a part of it?
>>
>>34048248
Yes, for some people yes, but why would it be any different from girls who are mentally ill?
>>
>>34048286
You're the one making it a clubhouse with specific criteria.

It really just seems like you're an ugly virgin, and apparently that's what makes someone a robot and not the fact that you can't or won't make meaningful connections to other human beings for whatever reasons.
>>
>All girls can get attentio no matter what
False
>All girls actually want attention
False
>All girls can have easy sex
False

You all make logical fallacies by generalising the behaviour of a segment of population to the whole population, wich is one the most basic logical mistakes one can make. Even actual autists can avoid it, wich mean you are just sad, resented and/or stupid, wich keeps you from being suitable for reproducing. Get a grip on your life and stop screeching, a brave and clever robot can get love anytime (even being ugly, ive seen it happen many times), its the fucking crybabies that disgust everyone.
>>
>>34047523
My god how did you do that
>>
>>34048330
But the "club" is defined by its inhabitants and the people in it. If the majority of the "robot club" says you cant be a robot cause you have friends and fuck sometimes, you aren't part of the mean ol' club. You dont get to just make people accept you into it by trying to pretend their criteria is different.
>>
>>34047732
>kys or isolate yourself completely from the civilisation
>saying this to a male
o i am laffin
>>
>>34048340
>a brave and clever robot can get love anytime
You wouldn't be a robot then at that point. Surprise surprise, the losers club is full of losers. I cant believe only some of you are just figuring this out.
>>
>>34048307
Girls who are mentally ill really can't choose to be able to have healthy relationships.

>>34048374
>But the "club" is defined by its inhabitants and the people in it.
>people in it

And you're saying I'm not it in but here I am.

>If the majority of the "robot club" says you cant be a robot cause you have friends and fuck sometimes, you aren't part of the mean ol' club.

What I'm saying is the clubhouse doesn't actually exist because you can't point to it or it's criteria for membership.

>you dont get to just make people accept you into it by trying to pretend their criteria is different.

When it's not a real clubhouse of course someone can.
>>
>>34046371
>IM A GRILL BTW
but thats the point, if they only add you cause you are a grill they dont want to be friens.just how dense can you be?
>>
>>34048398
Yes, cause having a connection with people online and living in your parents basement is a complete isolation from the civilisation.
>>
>>34048404
Then why call yourself a part of the clubhouse if you dont believe the common inhabitants criteria? Do you also go to art clubs and say "I dont have to like art to be here"? Why waste your time with people you clearly dont like?
>>
>>34048069
80% of the people in my CS classes are literally the stereotypes... Socially awkward, orbit the 2 girls in the class, neckbeards, fat, t-shirts and hoodies that are too big, say ancient memes out loud, seen at least 4 fedoras today, etc. They fit in perfectly here
>>
>>34047732
>Having it done with women means you should KILL YOURSELF
A bit harsh anon. Is women all that matter to living for you?
>>
>>34048473
Because I can and it makes people like you lose their shit.

>Do you also go to art clubs and say "I dont have to like art to be here"?

No, but if I did there's nothing wrong with that and generally people aren't autistic enough to screech at the top of their lungs and say "NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED REEEEEEEEEEEE"

>Why waste your time with people you clearly dont like?

What? Who don't I like?
>>
>>34048340
>>All girls can have easy sex
>False

Eh that's very debatable
>>
>>34048497
Nah I just advice him what it would be best for him to do
>>
Since this topic is up as a male cyborg I was wondering if there are any female grand wizards on the internet?
>>
>>34048512
>No, but if I did there's nothing wrong with that and generally people aren't autistic enough to screech at the top of their lungs and say "NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED REEEEEEEEEEEE"
People would still kick you out of the art club. Did you know that clubs are made to gather a certain type of people together? That's kind of their purpose.

>What? Who don't I like?
The average robot considering you like to make projections and stereotypes and villianize them.
>>
>>34048530
Of course not, at some point (mid to late 20s), "fembots" realize they can't get their Chad so they pick one out of the hundreds of perfectly normal single guys in their area.
>>
>>34048545
>People would still kick you out of the art club.
>Did you know that clubs are made to gather a certain type of people together? That's kind of their purpose.

Have you ever been in a club except for the made up one you think you're in now? I've been in numerous clubs I didn't have any interest in, but wasn't kicked out.

Why was that?

>The average robot considering you like to make projections and stereotypes and villianize them.

The eternal victim complex.
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>34045549
>fembots
there's that word again, it's implying actual biological women are on this board when that is just not true to life!
>>
>>34048402
The thing you dont realise is that you can leave the loser club if you invest time and effort on it, anon. I know a lot of former robots. i am one, but hush hush, dont wake up the frogs
>>
>>34048571
Well if you look at the chart grand wizard score is 0-8 bonus points for being female is six meaning that she'd still have the ability to score 2 higher and still score grand wizard.
>>
>>34045671
This is not what I want, and it is a problem for me.

I live in a relatively isolated area, all that is available to me is that sort of online pseudo-relationship, if I want somebody who is in any way similar to me.
>>
>>34048603
>I've been in numerous clubs I didn't have any interest in, but wasn't kicked out.
Did you get involved with the things going on, or do you believe you werent REALLY involved cause deep down you knew you didnt like it like somehow what you're feeling inside matters for the outside?

>The eternal victim complex.
Keep proving my point. You'll come here to get upset at the people you try to associate, and if you cant see the insanity in that you probably have a wire lose somewhere.
>>
>>34048615
Theoretically there are female grand wizards
>>
>>34048688
>Did you get involved with the things going on, or do you believe you werent REALLY involved cause deep down you knew you didnt like it like somehow what you're feeling inside matters for the outside?

Doesn't matter. I wasn't kicked out.

>Keep proving my point. You'll come here to get upset at the people you try to associate, and if you cant see the insanity in that you probably have a wire lose somewhere.

You still haven't proved your universal criteria for robothood.
>>
>>34048069
Because it's the one job that and pays fucking bank and requires minimal social interaction.

Every married old software dev is a cuck that had a roasted out Stacy settle for him for his money.

>>34048497

Women are the logical next step. Got my job, got a house, rich as fuck due to spending nothing at all. Now I just need a worthy gf
>>
>>34048689
You mean cat herders?
>>
>>34048855
That sounds about right.
Oregano
>>
>>34048603
>but wasn't kicked out.
>Why was that?
because youre a woman and society overindulges women
>>
>>34048340
>easy

Relatively easy.
They may have to put in effort, so it's not completely "easy".

But it's far less effort than a man would have to put in.
>>
>>34048921
But I'm not a woman.

You'd know that if you weren't a cum guzzling moron.
>>
I get "faggot" a lot more because I am good at hiding my powerlevel. But if you ever do mention you're female there's always that one retard-angry guy who wants a safe space.
>>
>>34048955
surevyoure not sugartits sure youre not
>>
File: 1477332459902.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1477332459902.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
HOW DO I FIND A 4CHAN GF
>>
>>34049008
Go to cons. Bring a gun in case you feel like shooting yourself or other people.
>>
>>34048976
If you go to my first post I specifically say I'm not.
>>
>>34049008
A better question would be, where do I find a grand wizard Gf to take the grand from her title?
>>
man, dont you wish women would disappear

literally their only useful part is the womb, and even that is debatable
they only fuck up men's lives
>>
>>34045671
fuck, this is so painfully true.
that's exactly what i want... a girl (one and no more than one) as lonely as me who enjoy conversation and doing online things together.

should i give up trying to find one? do /r9k/ girls really don't want this?
>>
File: 1408760285134.jpg (37KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1408760285134.jpg
37KB, 412x351px
>>34049253
no i wish they found me attractive despite the fact that im awkward as hell and suck at socializing
>>
>>34049148
and im supposed to believe you because...
>>
>>34049366
What reason do you have to not believe me is the real question.
>>
>>34049406
the reason is that pushing your ideas as a woman would get you literally no sympathy but covering it by saying "im a man" gives you more attention
>>
>>34049457
You didn't answer my question.

What reason do you have to believe I'm a woman?
>>
>>34049313
>mfw this is also exactly what I want

Friends are overrated but I just want one (1) girl contact to do stuff with.
>>
>>34045639
>Girls just want free attention from autistic guys they were too ugly and retarded to get in real life. You're all scum. Believe it.
this is incredibly accurate imo
>>
>>34049497
i answered, you're low comprehension skills just makes me more convinced you're actually a woman
>>
>>34049578
No you retard, all you did was say that women try and get sympathy by pushing their ideas by saying they're a man.

You didn't even know I said I was a man until you first called me a woman, so your reasoning doesn't make any goddamn sense.

What REASON did you think I was a woman before you even knew I said I was a man?
>>
>>34046860
I met one that doesn't fit into any of those four. I verified this easily by voice chatting to prove femaleness.
>>
>>34049524
no, friends are not overrated. when you don't have them anymore you can feel it. trust me.
i'm just looking for someone open minded enough to think online monogamous relationships are ok.

idc if she doesn't like me at first, she don't have to. i want to find in her a real friend and if we really like each other i'd like to develop something more. something fake if you're rationalist enough, but still something more.
>>
File: 1bbr7r.jpg (200KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1bbr7r.jpg
200KB, 1200x630px
>>34049630
>You didn't even know I said I was a man until you first called me a woman
wrong i read the whole conversation and came to the conclusion you are a female in disguise
>>
>>34049727
Except I truly have no friends. At most a passing acquaintance or someone who invites me for a game and sharing some memes.

That's all I wanna do with a girl (friend). Just have a good time.
>>
I don't want to blurt out "plz be my gf" I just want a femanon to be friends with me and give me a chance and see where things go. I'm a good guy, I am just lonely as fuck. I have been asking for any femanons from Australia to maybe talk with me, but I have been ghosted by the last 2, so I suspect heavy catfishing. S-someone just give me a chance please.
>>
File: NIGGER.jpg (46KB, 634x349px)
NIGGER.jpg
46KB, 634x349px
>>34049765
Whatever you say, friendo.

But it's original too
>>
>>34049775
Why would you want to be friends with a femanon? They're annoying and shallow. You'll find much better company with a guy.

You want a girl to love you. You don't want a friend. Admit it.
>>
File: 1470165346082.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1470165346082.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>34050008
>You want a girl to love you. You don't want a friend. Admit it.
I want both, anon. I want both.
>>
>>34049775
>but I have been ghosted by the last 2

I fucking hate that, happened to me to and I don't know why
>>
>>34045549
Correction: I don't fish for attention there because people call you out on it
>>
>>34050035
Well stop looking for the latter in a girl. Especially one from 4chan. The only girls that come to 4chan are brain damaged attention whores. Some of the worst possible company you could keep.

Buy a bottle of liquor and talk to some homeless guys under a bridge. You'll have a more interesting time than talking to a "femanon" with 50 other orbiters on deck.
>>
>>34050039
It happened because women are retarded and think ghosting is more kind than just telling you the truth. Zero empathy.

It doesn't really matter to them. They have a million other guys to choose from, and you lost. You're just another suitor.
>>
I want to marry and impregnate a fembot.
>>
>>34049313
can someone reply to my question?
am i really delusional to wishing something like that?
>>
>>34050674
fuck off to /soc/ and find one there.
>>
>>34046093
Isn't >tfw dicklet the most relatable feel of all for women?
>>
>>34050985
i don't wanna be an orbiter. /soc/ is full of sluts and everybody care just for themselfs.
>>
>>34046860
I do think there are some females here with boyfriends but no friends since it is easier for them to get a bf. If they don't mention their gender unnecessarily and don't post pictures they are usually ok.
>>
>>34051156
Want to add that this type is usually older
>>
>>34047007
Hilarious.

You're not a robot. Get the fuck out faggot.
>>
>>34051232
Are you both a virgin and ugly?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 275x183px)
image.jpg
21KB, 275x183px
Why don't male robots try to get with female robots? You can try to make each other happy and better people and slowly but sure stop being robots. Also being a robot is not cool or hip. I wish people stop telling " you're not a robot get out".
>>
>>34047007
>There's more to being a social outcast than being a friendless virgin

It's not about being a social outcast.
Plenty of successful, happy people are social outcasts.

Being a robot is about having never had your existence validated in any way.
>>
>>34051334
Because they don't want us? You know it's true.
>>
>>34051338
>Being a robot is about having never had your existence validated in any way

What are you trying to convey by saying this? Because walking on the sidewalk and having a person look at you validates your existence.
>>
>>34051334
Because both will dispose of each other once the next opportunity arrises. Anon goes for the next most attractive chick he can get his dick into consistently and Ana will go fuck Chad the next time he texts back.
>>
>>34051361
>Because walking on the sidewalk and having a person look at you validates your existence.

Acknowledging somebody's existence only to immediately dismiss it as an inconvenience to you does not count as validation.
>>
>>34045549

She's speaking of 4chan, not /r9k/, so it may be true.

Why would a girl mention her gender here, what good reason could she possibly have except if the thread is specifically about female stuff?

And even then, it's a poor reason

>>34045671

I can understand the idea behind progressive exposure, but why do it on /r9k/, it sounds like a bad idea from the get go.

> Shitty analogy incoming:
> Afraid of black people
> Try to talk to them on /pol/
>>
>>34051334
female robots already have bfs or don't want a bf unless he's chad.
>>
>>34047007
Don't use "no true Scotsman" if you don't know what it means
>>
>>34051355
How do you know that as a fact? Sounds like nigger logic to me.
>>34051391
And how do you know this? Do you have a time machine? Because that the only way to know stuff like this.
>>34051560
Again how do you know this a facts?
>>
>>34051428
Might want to use a different word than validation.

>>34051585
>no true robot has had sex REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34051616
I've simply had bad luck when it's come to girls from r9k, anon.
>>
>>34051334
You've been here for 15 minutes, right?
>>
File: IttisWrittinNeckUrself.png (571KB, 960x715px) Image search: [Google]
IttisWrittinNeckUrself.png
571KB, 960x715px
>>34051658
Thanks for again replying in a completely stupid way.

The "no true Scotsman" fallacy only applies when someone is trying to falsely separate things of the same group into separate groups.

Ex: I have a basket of apples. I throw out the apples without stems because they are not "true apples"

On the other hand, simply applying a criteria to a group is not an example of the "no true Scotsman" fallacy.

Ex: Alice, Bob, and Eve are neighbors. Bob is a policeman, while Eve and Alice are professional swimmers. Bob is not a professional swimmer.
tl;dr Go fuck yourself
>>
>>34051756
>The "no true Scotsman" fallacy only applies when someone is trying to falsely separate things of the same group into separate groups.

Which is what the majority of posters on here do when their specific group criteria for being a robot is virginity.

Ex: you're not a true robot because you've had sex and are not a virgin.
>>
>>34051812
And?

The keyword here is "falsely".

You don't fit the most commonly accepted definition of robot, so you are not one.
Is it that hard to understand?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 263x192px
>>34051940
Gee, really made me think for a second.
>>
>>34051999
Good. Try to actually think more often and you won't get triggered so often.

I understand sarcasm, and I also understand that you have absolutely no response so are resorting to acting like a tard
>>
>>34052139
My response is there isn't a commonly accepted definition of a robot you can point to. It's like saying no true /pol/lack isn't NatSoc when in reality these are boards made up of anonymous people.
>>
>>34051940
Give up. He's special. He fits the label, even though he doesn't fit the label, because he's a special, unique case.
>>
File: heheh.jpg (66KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
heheh.jpg
66KB, 666x400px
>>34052224
A lot of ingroup authority for a board made up of people who don't even know anything about each other, huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 700x666px)
image.jpg
204KB, 700x666px
I keep seeing that fembots love BBC. Can any of you ladies confirm this? Also here is a picture of my BBC.
>>
>>34052267
Yes, anon. No-one understands you. You're special.
>>
>>34052315
It's really just a callous display of envy when it's really not necessary.
>>
>>34045639
>>34046200
you're right. Although it's true and genuine that I've always liked sad loner types and wish I could know more of you, I realize a part of me comes here for attention. I try not to mention that I'm female but I know I sometimes end up doing it anyways. It's nice to have people to talk to I guess.

I accept that I'm just another attention whore and I see how it's annoying. I'll try not to come back to r9k again.

>>34047984
I don't want a chad at all, but I'm beginning to understand how you guys have it worse. I am still really picky in regards to kindness or honesty or being interesting and definitely do not settle with anyone just for some human contact.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.