[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

smug thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: beautiful.jpg (6KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
6KB, 242x208px
post smug feels
>above average appearance
>absolutely fucking abhorrent personality
>>
File: 1470500144936.jpg (105KB, 666x660px)
1470500144936.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
>poor
>ugly
>probably borderline-retarded
but
>6'4
>>
>>34045205
Same OP, I literally have no interest in talking to people other than when I'm intoxicated

Just leave me alone so I can play vidya reeee
>>
File: smugman.jpg (92KB, 660x387px)
smugman.jpg
92KB, 660x387px
>>34045225
Heights all you need good for you my man
>tfw not a manlet

>>34045288
we are attractive so even if we NEET for a couple years we're literally successful no matter what

>that glorious feeling when you reject a low self esteem girl whos interested in you
>>
>>34045205
>be me
>born good looking but was depressed for a long time from middle school to middle of high school
>stopped being depressed because i decided to get /fit/ and quit crying
>cut my long ass greasy hair, wore contacts, wore better clothes, opened up to more people
>not a chad but I guess I became a ryan or some other sub-chad name
>women don't mind talking to me
>sometimes i literally sperg out and say some deeply racist or offensive shit when i'm blacked out drunk
>about half the time, the girls still stay and want to fuck me
>i KNOW i'm a boring fuck and yet girls still think i'm an interesting conversationalist
>mfw
>>
>>34045397
>that glorious feeling when you reject a low self esteem girl whos interested in you
Because of that it's basically worth becoming semi-Chad. Rejecting women is such a power trip.
>>
File: smuglord.png (118KB, 265x258px)
smuglord.png
118KB, 265x258px
>>34045419
L I T E R A L L Y C A N T L O S E
>make fun of roasties and laugh at global tragedies
>THEY LAUGH WITH YOU

>>34045462
I was actually concerned i was developing narcissism when i first started doing that
NOW I KNOW I'VE DEVELOPED IT
>>
>>34045540
>I was actually concerned i was developing narcissism when i first started doing that
I love that moment when roasties realize that they're not going to win. It's like they whole world shatters because they're used to getting everything handled on silver pan.
>>
>>34045540
It truly is an odd and arousing experience when you drunkenly tell a girl "I fucking HATE niggers and spics" and she actually says, "I hate them too, Anon."
And before you say this never happened, I have no motive in lying to any of you except to fucking brag because I'm that much of a crazy narcissist.
>>
>>34045571
>>34045650
its fucking insane, they literally just take your opinions and agree, do they actually have personalities of their own?

i cant get rid of this shit eating grin
>>
>>34045764
>do they actually have personalities of their own?
That's the joke because they dont have personalities of their own besides the one who's formed by media and her favorite celebrities.
>>
File: ccd.png (191KB, 477x768px)
ccd.png
191KB, 477x768px
I'm immune to womens charms (male)
>>
File: 1469493267130.png (309KB, 557x605px)
1469493267130.png
309KB, 557x605px
>>34045881
Being ugly automatically gives you +10 Res.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.